Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Rogue Dead Guy is pretty awesome. If I am going for cheap volume, Bud Light Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    This thread has got me thinking. I drink a lot of beer and I always choose the same shitty old brand. From this day forth I will buy one beer of everyone's favorite along with my usual shitty selection.
    Make sure you're ready. There's a huge difference in taste between an IPA and a lager, and that can be offputting to some people. Just remember the quote in your signature and persevere if one of them tastes a little weird at first.

10+ Year Old Account

Because it's best, I rarely get any because it's not a big brewery

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Badpaladin View Post
    Make sure you're ready. There's a huge difference in taste between an IPA and a lager, and that can be offputting to some people. Just remember the quote in your signature and persevere if one of them tastes a little weird at first.
    I've drunk my share of moosehead..i think thats an ipa? or maybe i'm thinking of sleeman's.

The Rogue Brewery's Dead mans ale and the IPA are both great beers, Guiness is always a fine fallback.

10+ Year Old Account
    Deadvolcanos...that is a good beer for sure. But so darn expensive
    Yeah it's $12 for a 4 pack around these areas. I usually buy one 4 pack a week and drink one after a long day at work. It's worth it.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

I've drunk my share of moosehead..i think thats an ipa? or maybe i'm thinking of sleeman's.
    Doesn't seem like it. Their site shows a Pale Ale, but no IPA. If you've had their Pale Ale, just amp up the intensity of the hops and alcohol content and you've got an IPA.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    duly noted.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cigar City - Jai Alai
    21st Amendment - Brew Free or Die
    Bell's - Two Hearted IPA
    Founders - Breakfast Stout
    Great Divide - Chocolate Yeti

And my ole' standby Oskar Blues - Dale's Pale Ale.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also going to throw this beer in here because one of my buddies is part owner, and its a delicious beer. When I went to NO to visit him I got to sample his selection, and this one was the best:

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Heineken is probably the best beer! I don't drink that much beer though, but when i do, its Heineken
    Spotify - Hardstyle | Hardcore

Moosehead's a lager.

In any case, there's no guarantee you'll like any given style, but that's fine. Just try tons of and tons of different things. What's the worst that happens, you try something and don't like it?

Deleted

Mönchshof Kellerbier. Best there is. German ofc, because who the hell drinks non-German beer? :P

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    If anyone is into IPAs (I am). Check out Firestone Walker Double Jack and Green Flash West Coast IPA. All DELICIOUS! Just had a Bell's Hopslam last night, pretty damn good. Michigan is really pumping out some quality craft beer.

Deleted
    My three favorites:
    EFES
    Estrella Damm
    San Miguel
    All of them works very well with food or just to drink.

Deleted
    Any dark beer, but if I'll have to name one, it would be Murphy's Irish Stout.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tripel Karmeliet or West-vleteren 12.

Usually drink Carlsberg in pubs/clubs.
    Monk, I need a monk!!!

Deleted

Very underrated beer.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Moosehead's a lager.

In any case, there's no guarantee you'll like any given style, but that's fine. Just try tons of and tons of different things. What's the worst that happens, you try something and don't like it?
    This. Just jump in. Go to a good liquer store. More than likely that will have selections of single bottles that allow you to make your own 6 pack. That's the way to go.

Some of my favorite;

Lindemans Pomme
    Spaatan. Shit all of it is top notch. Well I don't really like the Pils, but I the Premium, Oktoberfest and doppelbok are kick ass.
    Red Stripe is about the best beer you can get from a gas station
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by Ave07 View Post
    Heineken love it!
    Heineken # 1