Lost A Keyboard Key Cap, Help Me Find A Replacement!

Hey guys!

I lost the " T " key to my Razer Anansi keyboard, and am having no luck figuring out what type of key it actually is. I've tried a few replacements from keyboards around the house, but to avail, they don't fit with the keyboard.

Here is the best pictures I can take with my camera.

Can anyone help me find a replacement key? I really don't want to spend over 100$ on a new keyboard just because I lost a key! That's absurd!

just get a butter knife and take out an 'f10' key and put it in.
    either that or ebay.

Why not try to contact Razr for a replacement?

10+ Year Old Account
    Just buy a mechanical instead... I'm fed up of seeing these cheap ass membrane keyboards been advertised as gaming keyboards to retards and sold at a premium.

Logitech is using keys that look the same, but hard to say for sure from that bad phonecam picture.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Logitech is using keys that look the same, but hard to say for sure from that bad phonecam picture.
    Too true. Honestly I took about 20 pictures, and this was the best I could come up with unfortunately. I sent an email to Razer, but expecting a 3 day delay response which I am not hopeful of their answer.

uhhh god, nonflat keyboard... cant even imagine playing on that

15+ Year Old Account
    grab a tuperwar dish, cut a square out of it, use a black sharpie on it, glue it to the key with 3 m glu and viola!

Dont laugh, I had a old keytronics mechanical that I liked so much thats what I did, and it was the "d" key! worked until I got a new one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by feeber View Post
    uhhh god, nonflat keyboard... cant even imagine playing on that
    How is this relevant to the thread?

I think your best bet is to either find a keycap or a broken Anansi on Ebay, or to contact Razer. In either case I don't think it will be cheap... anything from $15 to 80 depending on shipping cost.

Having an F-key take it's place is a pretty poor suggestion as the tilt of that cap isn't the same. Take a key from numpad instead, 7,8 or 9 should be the exact same shape and thus do the trick.

Haha. Yeah. Right now I am using the / key from the numpad. I rarely use it, and it almost looks like a T! Win!