10+ Year Old Account

Brawler's Guild and Cross Realm Zoning

So, I just recently got into the Brawler's Guild and I decided I'd make a series out of it, showing my progression from day to day and such. However, I usually record during the early morning (when no one is there) and I didn't take that into account tonight. So, I entered the area around 11pm and got prepared, and it wasn't until I signed myself up did I realize there was 10+ people waiting their turn. I figured it wouldn't be too long of a wait, so I continue recording. 45 minutes and 3 boss attempts later, I'd finally had enough. I did just about everything I could think of while waiting my turn, but eventually I ran out of stuff.

My question for you all is, What do you do when waiting your turn? and, How do you feel about the Brawler's Guild having CRZ?

I'm not saying I don't like the two together, but it can get tiresome after awhile.

If you would like to know what I did specifically, here's the video. (3:00 and 5:37 are the breaks in-between attempts.) As WoWCrendor puts it, it's at the very most high-quality non-content. I literally had nothing worthwhile to use in the end, so I figured I'd show what I'd usually cut out, along with the extremely slow and unproductive night. You're welcome to make fun of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks like the first time you enter for the day, you get in instantly.
    I just try once per day, if i fail, i shrug it off and go do something else.

I just read up on the strategy of the bosses and prepare myself, while watching the others fight. And I like the CRZ on the arenas, don't mind seeing more people and I'm a patient one so I can take the wait if it's a busy time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wishblade View Post
    I just read up on the strategy of the bosses and prepare myself, while watching the others fight. And I like the CRZ on the arenas, don't mind seeing more people and I'm a patient one so I can take the wait if it's a busy time.
    I end up doing the same thing (minus looking the fights up), but it's while I wait for my weekly LFR runs instead. I always love the one serious/elitist guy who yells at the people losing to the Rank 1 bosses. And then whenever it's his turn, you see food flying at him from 5 different people.