• Yes

8 20.00%
  • No

25 62.50%
  • Undecided

7 17.50%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    I probably lost IQ cause of this thread, this was the wierdest reason to quit i have ever seen...
    GL though

pretty one sided pole and no that's the lamest reason to quit i've heard in the past 7 years of people complaining about wow

Scratch that, second lamest. someone i knew once quit because he thought it was stupid that hunters could use bows xbows and guns along the basis of "who would ever use a bow if you can use a gun, screw this game."
    Last edited by roflwaffle; 2013-01-31 at 12:28 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I literally die every time i see people using literally wrong.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    Reasons People Quit Wow:

I don't like the game: 5%
    Inconsequential bullshit: 95%
    Exactly, People seem to think they have to find some crazy reason to stop playing, When actually most people truly quit because they've played it for many years, which for 1 game to hold you for that long is insane, Yet they can't accept the fact that you eventually stop enjoying it so try and find these insane reasons to cut them selves loose :S

Dude, fix your poll. No should just be NO, not "No, I may be thinking about it but won't at this time."

After 7 years of anticipation they're finally going through with it. Especially with the enormous demand from the players on the xpac trailers cutscene for not just WoW, but for Diablo and Starcraft as well.

OP anyone who quits for as trivial and idiotic reason as that probably isn't mature enough to be playing this game in the first place. Your poll is set up in a ridiculous manner, your rant is as old and dry as the complaints of Cata two years ago, and what I suspect is a craving for attention is perhaps too obvious. Congrats. Now quit and never return.
    "If I didn't have bad luck I'd have no luck at all."

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't create biased polls. Fixed.

As well, this is hardly much of a constructive thread to begin with.