Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    My shadow priest would disagree (with regard to PVE anyway). We have Fade. If that's not a threat dump I don't know what is. Unless you don't think of shadow priests as hybrids.
    Not to mention every Druid has Cower (though they have to be in Cat and melee range to use it) and every Shaman should have Wind Shear, unless that's been removed since I last played mine (pre-MoP). Technically the only "hybrid" I can think of that doesn't have some sort of "threat-altering ability" (since some people are getting bitchy about the words "threat dump") is Warriors.

Deleted
    Wind Shear is an interrupt, not a threat dump. GL trying to survive during the seconds the tanks are MC'd at Unsok.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cower have been removed, as it was not working.
    If removed LESS threat than a single tick of Rip added..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Wind Shear is an interrupt, not a threat dump. GL trying to survive during the seconds the tanks are MC'd at Unsok.
    The tooltip says "also lowers your threat, making the enemy less likely to attack you" don't know wat that means. Maybe it works like fade?
    Last edited by pkm; 2013-02-01 at 10:51 AM.

Deleted
    post on Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by lios View Post
    ROFL

Oooor, he does and that's why he says 'more then likely'... It still stands that GC won't post here, even if he does read it, so if you want anyone from Blizzard to read and respond, posting on the official forums is the way to go.
    The OP said see, nothing about responding.