Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

[Closed RP] Saving Gunslinger Thor

(( Hi guys, i am planning a closed RP of my own! I am really very excited about this as this is a first try for me.

RP is basically based on resurrecting R.T. Cornwall from his latest injury/comatose. (Refer to http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...1#post19965617 for the source of injury.)

It will span on a few days (in rp) and mostly will take place in Arathi Highlands. This is a low-fantasy setting so i will expect from anyone that participates to avoid super-powers and godmoding. Also interaction with others is of highest priority here, as the story itself can not cover every RP needs you may have. So you will be expected to mind your manners and to engage a high level of interaction with other RPers.

Number of people expected: 3-4. We need a horde or neutral aligned shaman for story purposes. Dangelo37 and his prodigal Mr. Oliver are my personal guests in this RP as i hope to sort out our little 'vengeance' problem Anyone else that is interested shall feel free to pm me, i will try to fit you somewhere inside the story.

What to expect: A simple quest to save someone turning into a complete mess with intriguing in-fighting, back-stabbing and rumble across Arathi Highlands, visiting-interacting-fighting many known figures of the region and a heart breaking love story ))
    Last edited by Mengucekli; 2013-02-01 at 12:08 AM.

This sounds like a great story! Our characters definitely have some unfinished business :P Let me know when you're ready to go. I'll be bringing Oliver along and maybe have a short telling of another character. I'll pm you any details. Can't wait!
    Pokemon Y FC: 0791 - 2268 - 4024
    PM me if you add me so I can get you back
    My RP Characters: Tobias Greyfang Oliver Ogleton Gar Plainstrider

Gah. Stop tempting me with a short interesting RP when I don't really have time : D

But well, it is "about damn time" I engage in some RP again. And I heard Horde or neutral aligned shaman so, Garom Thunderfist would probably be a good choice.

Deleted
    Taisha cou' be crackin' dem skulls mon~~

I'll see if I have the time, would love to join if I do!

10+ Year Old Account
    Great news indeed! Then i assume we are set. Saerwen please send me the bio link or if no bio then a simple explanation of Taisha. I'll shape stuff today and will post entry this evening (hopefully).

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 04:31 AM ----------

****************************************************************************************** ********************
    Prelude:

****************************************************************************************** ********************

Trusty gryphon soared through the turbulent skies of ocean-facing Arathi plains. Windy let out a painful roar, as it was carrying both his master Brother Grimgor and a stranger named Mildred on its back, meanwhile lifeless body of Ralof Thoradin Cornwall hanged in his claws' firm grasp. That was surely too much of a weigth that a gryphon could haul, but the loyal beast made its best to please his master's wish. Grimgor, a simple dwarven priest, had only one wish at that moment: To help save that fallen fellow comrade in arms. They have had a bad day earlier together, against impossible odds they stood together and in the end they found Ralof's dead body lying in the courtyard, in gentle care of a human paladin named Mildred. Mildred almost immediately recognised Grimgor, although she did not know his name up untill that moment. He was just another fellow brother in the daily life of Cathedral for her, she would usually see him cleaning rags or feeding the birds, or simple stuff like that. So it was a huge surprise to see this disabled follower of the Light in that light-forsaken place at such a dire moment, at least for her. He kindly offered a ride on his gryphon for Ralof and Mildred as soon as he realised the situation back in the courtyard: Teledor had some special reagents that could have saved the mortally wounded man's life, which in fact saved even Grimgor himself earlier at that battle, but they had to reach Manor Cornwall with Ralof first. Thus the group was approaching the Manor from north.

Teledor of Darnassus, an old friend of Ralof, was a druid of talon, an adept shapeshifter, nature magic caster and able healer. He was residing in Manor Cornwall for a few months now, nursing Ralof's sick mother as an act of self-obligation, feeling he owed Ralof at least that much after their Ulduar hassle. He was loyal to his friend to the bitter end so he did not hesitate even for a moment while he faced untold horrors back at that keep: He threw himself in the fray and used all of his power to aid Ralof's allies. He was blaming himself for Ralof's wounded situation and was hell-bent to see his friend back in good shape again.

Teledor did not know that Mildred shared the very same self-blaming feelings with him about Ralof, as it was the accident that sent Ralof to comatose in which he tried to save Mildred. In an act of desperation, Ralof had saved a falling Mildred, gravely injuring himself in the process. Mildred Gladwyn, a human paladin of Stormwind, was not very experienced in combat. That was her first operation, if you do not count simple thief catching and bandit nagging, that she seriously went off. An excited youngster, lawful enforcer, adept fighter, faithful believer she was. She held duty sacred above else, but she just could not leave Ralof behind like that in that case. That was one of the most emotionally struck moments of her life, and she would have felt much better if she could see him walk again.

Thoradin, Thoradin, by his order we stand,
    Is the great king of all Arathi Highlands!
    And the fiercest trolls rout, when they hear his shout!
    Thoradin, our King, for your orders we wait!

Faolan was humming a very old, almost ancient epic about King Thoradin Trollbane, the one which his elder brother Ralof had taught him when he was a mere sibling. He remembered how they would sit at the bench overlooking the sea and talk about legends of the past and lands beyond the sea. He was sitting at the same spot, with a glass of fine wine in his hand, unintentionally murmuring the same song that reminded him his brother most. Suddenly his door was wide open and a guardsman stumbled near him. "Senechal! There are strangers at the courtyard! They require your immediate presence! And.." his voice was filled with fear and concern. Faolan turned at the man immediately and got up on his feet, shaking him by the shoulders he yelled "And what man?". Guardsman whimpered for a few seconds and then "Master Teledor is back with them.. And your brother.." he said, his voice giving away the bad news already. Faolan's eyes darkened for a moment, he was shaken from his very heart. "Take me to them, quickly!" he yelled and rushed the man with himself.

When he reached the courtyard, he witnessed the scene: Teledor was sifting through his stachel in a hurry to find something, a dwarven priest was channeling some holy magic at his brother who was lying motionless on the stone table in front of their manor, a lady in Stormwind tabard with a very sad face stood next to him, watching Ralof's face very carefully for any signs of progress, and there was an untied snow-white gryphon lying at the back, stretching its wings while breathing deeply. "Brother!" he yelled but before he could reach him, Teledor grabbed the young man and intervened "Please, Sir Ignaeus, leave them to their bidding. Brother Grimgor is an expert healer and he is working on returning your brother to life at the moment.". Faolan cried desperately "Why? Oh why? How did this happen?". Teledor tried to soothe him down and had him sit on a stool. Grimgor looked back at Teledor, his channeling was complete. "No use. Goner. Almost dead. Only potion, if not.. Dunno ah.. All i can. Do did i. Rest yours. Light be with you." he mumbled. Teledor suspected as much so he had no objections. Ralof was dead, and after both Teledor's and Grimgor's tries back at the Tyr's Hand barely resussicated him back. His wounds were deep, and they poured down through his throat the healing poultice which the Alchemist provided before taken prisoner. That saved him for their flight to Manor, but Ralof was almost dead and light magic did no good to bring him back at this point.

"We need to use my seeds to heal him back." said Teledor with a grim voice, then added "But neither my power nor anyone here's can be sufficient to fuel the ritual i'm afraid. And considering the chance of failure, i do not want to risk his life anyways.". Mildred yelled "So what do we do? Leave him to die?". Teledor gave her a furious look but managed his anger "No. We need a site of power to conduct the ritual. That way, the seed will drain power from the site, fueling ritual by itself, and transfering its healing energies to the reciever. Such a dire case can only be solved in that manner, as far as i can tell.". Milly was confused "A site of power? What kind of power are we talking here? Never heard of a such thing..". Teledor's patience was running thin, and it snapped "Who do you think you are to judge my knowledge? I have lived longer than-" but he could not finish his sentence, as Faolan interrupted "Please! My brother is dying! Stop this nonsense and try to find a solution! This ritual you spoke of, do you really believe that it could save my brother?". Teledor answered "Yes, i believe so, Senechal.". "Then i know a place of ancient power, a few of them actually. At least i heard them to be." said Faolan in hesitation. Even he was not sure that would be the best course of action but none of them were able to think clearly at that moment. "There are ancient stone cairns all over the Highlands. I heard some rumors about them. They are older than our nation here." he explained. Teledor was eager to act "This might actually be what we seek. We must try this. If you know which one is the strongest, we must make haste there immediately.". Faolan replied "I am no expert in this stuff but most of the sites are already flooded with elementals. It will be dangerious to go there. Elementals get rougher and more crowded if you go east, so judging by their numbers i would say The Circle of Eastern Binding is the strongest location. But it is deep into Horde territory.". Milly said "If anyone gets in the way, elemental or Horde, they will taste my axe! We must hurry!" in self-confidence. Grimgor bid farewell to them, he had done all he could for that man already and felt like reaching Stormwind immediately to deliver news about the events that transpired. Teledor and Faolan thanked him as he jumped on his over-worked gryphon, he refused any reward offer and took off immediately. Faolan ordered his men to prepare horses for them and his brother. They were going to follow the path east to Refugee Pointe, and northeast from there to the ancient stone cairn.

Rugged war veteran Gor'mul looked at the two faces that stood before him. One was a weathered orc shaman just like him, probably of the similar age, and the other female troll looked younger and more eager for any task. "Now listen up you two, obviously Earthen Ring sent you due to my requests. Elementals of this land seem disturbed ever since that damned huge fire-breather Deathwing came. But strangely, they only seem to be gathering at those stone circles. I want you two to investigate the reason behind this and report back to me. We are already in trouble with savage trolls and other non-sense so i would not like us cornered like a rat on both sides while we are fighting off a stupid war in that damned basin. None of us would want elements siege us from west additionally to our current problems. So you better start with the closest ring to the west, and disperse them if necessary. Here, take my raptor pendants for courage. Is everything clear?"

Dark Ranger Alina gave a long look at the weird forsaken that stood before her. Two deathstalkers stood before him, holding his shackles. She checked the bookings again, everything seemed alright. "So i am supposed to trust a traitor for Arathi's conquest? What is next, conscripts from jail and buffoon-headed ogres for an army?" she protested, but a cold voice struck her "Are you questioning her Majesty's judgement? Her orders?". "Galen, cut the non-sense to yourself. Of course i do not question Dark Lady's judgement about this.. This.." she stated but Oliver completed her sentence "Oliver Oggleton, Alchemist of Royal Apothecary, at your service." and added a manical laughter. "Silence worm! Do not speak when permission is not granted." she silenced him with a backhand slash. Her red glowing eyes turned their deadly gaze towards Galen and said "Galen, despite the fact that i suspected your determination in the past, you were successfull in Stromgarde mission. I expect none-the-less from you in this operation as well. Do not give in to your hesitation, and i assure you that Dark Lady will be very pleased with your efforts. Complete conquest of Arathi depends on our efforts here.". Prince Galen bowed graciously and replied "Past matters not my lady, i serve only Banshee Queen now.". "Very well then, i will leave this scumbag in your custody. Ensure that he proves his loyalty, or does not run away from us." ordered the Dark Ranger, and Galen nodded. She gave Oliver one last look and said "And you! You better prove worthy of Dark Lady's trust. It seems Faranell managed to turn your charge from execution to forced service, but i will be watching you very closely. One mistake, and you will be packed up and sent back to Undercity.. Probably in pieces.". Oliver gave a grim grin and said nothing. After he was released from his shackles, Prince Galen pointed him towards a silent corner "Walk with me friend, we have matters to discuss.".

(( Here we go Sorry for late post, have fun and ask me anything that is unclear. ))
    Last edited by Mengucekli; 2013-02-02 at 10:31 AM.

Oliver did as was told and walked with Galen. He was delighted to know that his life had been spared thanks to his good friend. The research he and Faranell conducted together in the Apothecarium was more important than following through with rash judgements it seemed. He was still being punished though for a crime he could barely say he committed. Wrong time, wrong place. All because of the Wyrmslayer... Had Oliver ridden out on his own he would not be in this predicament. Had he simply ignored his plea for help at Tyr's Hand... Would have should have I guess. No point in dwelling on the impossible. Only the future is what will matter. And that future includes the slow and painful death of THAT man. The image of the Wyrmslayer lying on the ground, light fading from his eyes made a smile creep across what was left of his face. He began laughing to himself like he often did.

Oliver stood at average height with almost no musculature. He wore the pinkish red robes of an alchemist in the Royal Apothecary and carried a visible satchel on him at all times. In it, usually, were various potions and flasks as well as some pure herbs with which he could quickly make a new potion on the fly. After the intense battle at Tyr's Hand, he was almost completely out of all his concoctions. Now, there lie a couple small vials and a special one shaped like an hourglass. He remembered the power it held but quickly dashed the thoughts away. It's too dangerous to use right now. I need to run some tests before I try again. Hidden within a secret pocket was a small leather pouch that he constantly clenched in his fist. The pouch itself was enchanted to act as a power dampener but the truly awesome power came from what was inside the pouch. The last thing he was able to create during his human life, and the one thing he was able to carry forward to his undeath: his Alchemist Stone.

"We need to go by my station to resupply. I have not rested since the last little scuffle and have not been able to refill my satchel. We can talk about my 'punishment' there." The two headed towards the Apothecarium and were greeted with evil glares by his former colleagues. "Word travels fast Alchemist. You've been labeled a traitor and now are only seen by one. Only a pardon from the Dark Lady herself could fix that." Oliver laughed loudly at the thought of her doing such a thing. Oliver gathered his supplies and refilled the empty vials in his satchel. They were smaller than a standard vial, but the power of his Stone amplified his potions ten-fold.

"So... why are we going to Arathi anyways? Isn't there a bigger fish to fry..."

The old orc shaman was chewing on the end of his small wooden pipe. He had no interest in the War between Alliance and Horde at the moment. As Gor'mul mentioned deathwing the shaman exhaled the smoke through his nostrils. Neltharion. As if the suffering the cataclysm brought was not enough, the Horde is now stuck with young Hellsream. But as it were no longer the great saviours affairs, they neither were his. When the commander ended his rant, Garom picked his pipe from the corner of his mouth and looked at Gor'mul, from under his wolfmask.

"This war is of no concern to the Earthen Ring. And both the Horde and Alliance's ongoing wars are keeping the elements enraged. We will do our best to calm them, but as you know there is no guarantee for sucess. You are lucky that the earthen ring members closest to Arathi were the two of us. Otherwise Alliance shamans would have likely investigated this, seeing as the wildhammer don't haul far from here. We also will investigate the elemantal dwellings harrassing the alliance encampments. I think you can be happy with the elementals being taken out of your important considerations."

The old shaman bowed slightly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Prince Galen let out a deep sigh. "Grab what you need, but i'm afraid there is no time for you to rest. We must make haste to Arathi at once, as Alina left before us for preparations already." he said, and watched as Oliver finished packing up, murmuring stuff that Galen could hardly hear. They walked to Michael Garrett, and meanwhile Galen spoke "You and i, my friend, are very similar actually. I was once doubted too, and was requested to prove worth. You see, i was once the Prince of Stromgarde. Alina highly doubted my motives as i spoke of my past in a nostalgic manner, but no matter what, i serve only the Banshee Queen now, and i certainly proved that. As it seems we need an individual's skills like yours in our mission: Conquest of Arathi Highlands. You questioned the prize, but my friend, never speak loudly of this again. That would be a huge mistake, as Banshee Queen herself oversees this mission. In my opinion, Dark Lady believes that our salvation lies in complete conquest of Lordaeron, so it falls to no none of us to question her judgement. Arathi is the last standing bastion of human resistance in the region after our conquest of Gilneas, and our presence is very weak there compared to other regions. And what better time to realise our plans than now, when most of the attention is drawn elsewhere, to the north? Surely Dark Lady sees the oppurtunity, and we will strike using it." A small contingent of deathstalkers saluted them as they reached bat handler. "These are our men in this operation, and i'm commanding it. I will issue you with tasks and you will complete them without failure, is that understood? Any failure will be the last of us both, never forget this. Let's get on our bats and move to Arathi." and they did so.

A few hours later, Oliver and a band of 5 deathstalkers stood near the entrance of Northfold Manor. Sergeant told Oliver "Mr. Oggleton, our primary target here are human rebels named Syndicate, remnants of Alterac scum. I hated them in my life as a soldier of Lordaeron, and in undeath my hatred burns still. They are a treacherous lot, using hit-and-run and ambush tactics. We recieved reports that a few weeks ago a band of human warriors thinned their ranks but most of them should be still around, hiding in the bushes or houses. Your orders?"

"The war is no concern? Hummph! Softies! I am also a shaman, but back in my time we were real warriors, never backing down from a fight. Great Orgrimm brought us from glory to glory, victory after another.. Remember this, for you stand on the soil in which he died, leaders like him gave us the liberty, honor, respect.. Without them, and without the 'war' your Ring despises so much, we would have never broken out of shackles to speak of such non-sense. Argh! No use in arguing, it seems i am getting old for this.." ranted Gor'mul, and grunted at the duo. Yet, even his deadened senses could feel the disturbance that was reaching out from west: Elements were unruly.

Teledor and his group reached at Refugee Pointe, a humming pit of wounded men, run-away women and children, and League of Arathor warriors. Captain Nials saw them coming and moved on to greet them, but she was shocked to see the wounded man they brought "Oh! Ralof! By the light! What happened?". Faolan answered her "I'm afraid there is no time to explain Captain, we are passing through, towards the ancient stone cairn to northeast. Is the way clear? Are there any horde presence in the field at the moment?". "No, none in the scout reports at least.. But why? Why are you going there? It is infested with earthen elementals.. And too close to Hammerfell. Why are you dragging him there? He needs a healer, we have many healers here. Maybe we can-" she tried to reason with him but Faolan was not in the mood "No time to explain. Thanks for your generosity." and he rode on, gesturing the party to follow.

(( Shamans are supposed to stumble to the party at the cairn Oliver, give 'em hell ))
    Last edited by Mengucekli; 2013-02-07 at 02:27 PM. Reason: Sorry for the inconvenience, take your time.

((Deleted last paragraph and changed. I read the last post wrong ))

The ride to Northfold Manor was a long one. Even on the wings of the Undercity's finest bats, it took a while to make it there. Oliver began pondering the best way to complete this mission so he could get back to his studies. I should be in my lab cooking up a new potion. Doing research on THAT one. Faranell did what he could to get me outta execution though and the Dark Lady herself has asked to have me on this mission. I will show them both the loyalty I have to the Forsaken. When the group landed Oliver began taking charge of the situation. Start with this 'Syndicate' and then move onto the major Alliance dwellings in the region. We do have a small foothold on the East and West ends of Arathi so reinforcements can come if we need them. "Let's start with the western-most houses here. If you think they're hiding out here, then we should take them out one at a time."

The deathstalkers led the way towards the farm. Out of the shadows, two hidden enemies attacked instantly downing one of their group. Idiots! They've been briefed on our foes and still run blind.The other four began attacking by surrounding the two enemies and poking them on all sides. They quickly cut off all escape, forcing the Syndicate members to surrender. Oliver administered a healing draft to the fallen Forsaken and he began to recover. Oliver looked up and saw that both had decided to give up. "We really only need ONE prisoner... don't you think?" He began laughing as the deathstalkers picked one, placing their blades against his throat. "No please!! I'll tell you whatever you want. Don't kill me!!!" The man was begging for his life but his partner remained stoic and quiet.
    "Do you not fear death human?"
    "I'd never give up any information to you filth... I'm not stupid like my friend here to think you'd let me live anyway."
    "A noble man I see.... country before self." Oliver squinted his eyes. "Doesn't seem to have done much for you. Kill him." In a flash, the human's head was rolling on the floor and the other began screaming in terror. "If you wish to not end up like your friend, you will tell us where the rest of your group is hiding out." The man was hysterical though. He kept screaming even as the Forsaken punched and kicked and tortured him. "This is getting us nowhere. We'll just do it the old fashioned way. Kill him too." Another head rolled by Oliver's feet. Oliver let out a maniacal cackle and kicked the head to lie next to his former friend.

They continued their search only finding a few more in the immediate area. The deathstalkers snuck up behind one of the barns and discovered a small meeting on Syndicate humans. "....they will pay... welcome back into the fold... take over Arathi..." At word of the report by them, Oliver decided they were going in. He rummaged through his satchel and pulled out a small vial containing a green, swirling liquid. He stifled a laugh as he tossed through a hole in the wall and waited for the ensuing commotion. "What is that? Grreen mist? ArhgghH!!! Don't breathe it i-- ARGGHahhhga!!!" The poisonous mist had done it's job. A few of the humans ran out the back and were greeted by Galen and other Forsaken. "We've been waiting for you." The humans were instantly jumped and downed in a quiet manner.

The ordeal lasted only a few moments and the nearby barns were not alerted to the encounter. "Let's keep moving. Hide those bodies in the hay bales." When they entered the cleared barn, they saw a board filled with what looked like a map with X's placed on it and a number of scroll parchments where they must have been taking notes. On the podium at the front and center was a battered journal. Oliver quickly skimmed through it but could not decipher the shorthand used in it. He showed it to Galen to see if he understood it. "What do you make of it?"
    Last edited by dangelo37; 2013-02-04 at 05:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Galen inspected the map and the parchments closely. "Interesting.. It seems they plan to blow up the tunnel that dwarves built to connect Arathi and Hinterlands and blame it on Horde. I see some notes and numbers on horde uniforms and weapons, that explains the few lost men of our last patrol. Bastards! There is something else here tho- Oh damn!" his face, even in undeath, showed signs of excitement and panic. Oliver gave him a weird look, and Galen spoke hastily "There is no time to explain. I must hurry back to the camp and inform her. You are promoted to acting field captain Mr. Oggleton. Take these men and continue the sweeping operation here, then make haste to the tunnel entrance to stop them from blowing it up, we do not want to alert Allied forces this early with striking to such a strategic asset yet. Syndicate commanding officer must be somewhere here closeby, if you catch that culprit he won't have the chance to send orders to his men for blowing tunnel up. Then you can proceed northeast and clear the tunnel of any explosives and planted evidence that points at us. Improvise further on, i will try to contact you as soon as possible. Dismissed!" and much to Oliver's and others' surprise, he made his way back to Galen's Fall. Sergeant looked at Oliver's confused face and saluted him with respect "Your orders Captain?"

Teledor stopped his horse and gestured the rest of the party to an halt. Faolan looked at the site and ordered his men to dismount and prepare for battle. A thick number of earth elementals infested the site, they were circling around the cairn like they were.. Amused. Five man-at-arms readied their swords and red shields which had a crest of twin-headed eagle that held a sheaf of corn in its claws. Men of Cornwall wore plate armour which was identical to the men of Stromgarde: Red adorned plate mail with a sword & shield as primary weapons and a crossbow for ancillary ranged combat. Their helmets featured a long, vertical red/brown tassel, usually made of horse tail.
    Faolan himself wore a mail armor, with a tabard of League of Arathor on top, and held a family heirloom sword in his right hand. Teledor gestured two of the men to follow him to the right flank, he was going to need protection while he would be channelling magic. Rest of the party, including Mildred, charged in to the cairn and were almost immediately attacked by elementals. Milly charged her elegant two handed axe with holy power, crushing four elementals in an arcing swing. Meanwhile Teledor began channeling nature magic, he yelled "Face the wrath of nature!" and smashed his right hand on the ground, almost immediately a lot of constrictor roots sprouted from the soil beneath the elementals, holding them tightly in their places. That enabled the party to fight the elementals in even numbers without being flooded and surrounded by them. Two armsman held their shields and bashed the elementals that charged towards Teledor in an effort to interrupt him. Meanwhile Teledor heard something behind him, in the bushes, but he was too focused to distinguish the source of the sound or to think about it at that moment. "Hopefully it's not a raptor that prepares to jump on me." he thought and further gave his focus towards his vines.
    Last edited by Mengucekli; 2013-02-07 at 08:35 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    (( Is there something wrong? It's been a couple of days since soemone posted. Let me know if something feels amiss, or i am doing something wrong. ))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((You're doing fine, but this is something you'll come across when leading an RP. People are busy and can't always role-play or leave posts. Use this time to come up with more story-arcs or another exciting chapter. That's what I do. Good luck! I'd join but I like to stick to two role-plays max.))

(( I don't really have anything to post, you basically cut off my character from talking and gmed my character walking away, so a rebuttal of any kind would have felt odd. I would have prefered to discuss the proceedings in character but I was also waiting for Searwen to reply. ))

10+ Year Old Account
    (( I'm sincerely sorry if it felt forced Khorianas, but at that point of story we are kinda on a tight schedule untill Ralof and party reaches the cairn and meets up with the shamans, because Ralof is about to die at that moment, his condition is really that critical. I had to rush it untill there to make sense, as you can see Faolan could hardly exchange any words with Refugee captain just because of that. There will be plenty of time onwards, and i promise i will never block a conversation again. I'll fix the part and take back what i did, please accept my apologies for the inconvenience. And Darced, thanks for the encouragement! You are far more experienced then i at this end of the table so thanks for your kind words, and you are allways welcome as i enjoy RPing with you guys, whenever you feel like it. ))

(( Ah no sweat, but since the shamans are on a separate story arch atm. that conversation could have happened earlier. That's why I didn't think it critical in any way. And i was just wondering about that since you requested character interaction in your op. I'll still wait for Sear to introduce Taisha though.))

((I don't want to progress my part too far ahead of the rest so I'm going to wait as well ))

((Considering that Saerwen has yet to reveal herself for about a week, I wouldn't mind replacing her with my Drakgul, if you're interested.))

10+ Year Old Account
    (( Of course you can join. Welcome aboard! ))

((I assume you want to stick with what you last posted, that me and Khor are walking away? If not I can change this up pretty easily.))

Drakgul spat. "It is shameful that one of such age forgets what the great Orgrim Doomhammer died for. This war stains both his name and the Horde's." The young orc was different from his fellows. He shared the same firey passion as they, but he directed it to honor, not the lust for combat that had begun to plague the Horde ever since Garrosh became Warchief. Though he served the Horde out of a debt to Thrall, he was Earthen Ring now. His duty was to protect the Horde, but also Azeroth itself, and the petty war of Hellscream's was not his to fight. At least, that was what he told himself. "We are here because the elements are in turmoil. We will do as we see fit, and if that means helping the Alliance with their own problems, then we will do exactly that."

10+ Year Old Account
    (( I actually took that back and fixed it, you may do as you please, talk further on or walk away. ))