Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Lovecrafts View Post
    I can play this game too!

Guys I heard that Patrick Stewart will be playing Garrosh Hellscream! I can't confirm it, but alot of people are talking about it!!!

:P
    Wouldn't Bruce Willis be more fitting of this bald joke?

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't feel like reading the whole thread to see if this was suggested, but Johnny Depp, should he be cast for this movie, should play Budd and no one else. That is all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Peter Dinklage for Gelbin Mekkatorque

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Can he act?

I mean, that's kind of the sole factor.
    I'm willing to bet money that he will at least appear in a small cameo. Probably like PJ in all the LotR movies i.e: very small insignificant characters that are flashed by quickly, only to have been there pretty much. He is the godfather of the Warcraft lore so why not give him the nod?

10+ Year Old Account
    Funny if he played a south seas pirate or something.

Oh god that would be hilarious.

Deleted
    Not sure about this, could it work.. But I'm up for it IF Burton and Elfman are within also!

"You, Varian, will always remember this as the day that you ALMOST caught Warchief Thrall!"

But on a serious note, this movie reeks of bad. I'm disappointed they are taking the cliche human viewpoint instead of doing something more unique like "from any other race's" viewpoint. 8-9 years after the fact and nothing new on that end...

Hmm a World of Warcraft movie to breathe new life into a geriatric MMO.

But still... if it's Johnny Depp I may have to watch it just for that reason alone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeror View Post
    Peter Dinklage for Gelbin Mekkatorque
    Nah, i would like to see Verne Troyer instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

johnny depp as varian, unf. what a tease though! i doubt he would ever get involved with this project, but my inner fan girl is squealing nonetheless.

He should play Interrogator Vishas.

Just get Scarlett, Mila Kunis and Felicia Day to play 3 nightelf felame rogues sisters.
    CAN I GET AN AMEN!?!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    He'll play a pirate called Spack Jarrow.

10+ Year Old Account
    They already stated that the movie would be centered around an unknown human hero. My guess is that we wont be seeing a lot of known characters (two or three at most) and they will be second roles. They will serve the plot but wont be driving it. So I doubt Johnny Depp will play any major character. Forget about Varian or Medivh for him. I could see him playing some mage of Dalaran or some kind of good-hearted thief (rogue) that got mixed in the plot line against his will.
    "Je vous répondrai par la bouche de mes canons!"

movie would be 1000x better if it was CG and not live action. but if it HAD to be live action, id rather have a bunch of new/non-famous actors/actresses over an ensemble cast of idiots that ive seen over and over in movies.

10+ Year Old Account
    Imagine if they got Athene to play as a paladin in some random town scene (should there happen to be one). Skips around in the background, blessing people with might and kings, shouting "BLANG!" over and over.

So, I was curious about this director (never saw his other stuff) and started looking him up, and discovered that he is the son of David Bowie. Full name Duncan Zowie Haywood Jones.

Wonder if he's going to get Dad involved in his picture? What WoW character would you cast David Bowie as?

Wait a second, why not just cast Laura Bailey as Jaina? She's gorgeous, and already voices the character!

Quote Originally Posted by Ninotchka View Post
    So, I was curious about this director (never saw his other stuff) and started looking him up, and discovered that he is the son of David Bowie. Full name Duncan Zowie Haywood Jones.

Wonder if he's going to get Dad involved in his picture? What WoW character would you cast David Bowie as?
    ...Gallywix.