Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    What if the movie just ends up being Johnny Depp and 2 other Actors/Actresses dressed up as an Orc, Night Elf, and Human, stranded on an island set in the Warcraft Universe, sitting around and talking about their problems.
    they could call it Warcraft: Revenge of the Forum Nerds

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by iscalio View Post
    That is wild speculation, nothing more. The site is misrepresenting the facts.
    hence why I said it seems

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 08:54 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Proxeneta View Post
    Uhh, Triple H as Arthas? What the fuck is the guy thinking, is he on drugs or something? Talking about the hypothetical casting list btw.
    Probably influenced by this:

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    Johnny Depp could play Medivh. But that said, I don't believe he will present in World of Warcraft. It is just too soon and wishful thinking...
    Stressing again, it's not a WORLD OF Warcraft movie, but simply a WARCRAFT movie, happening when Varian and Garrosh were just babies, the first thing that came to my mind was that. Johnny Depp would be cast as Medvih. Or his father, Nielas Aran.

I think Depp being in the film will get the film alot more attention. You need to have some famous actors in the movie, and Depp has a big following.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeek Daniels View Post
    I think Depp being in the film will get the film alot more attention. You need to have some famous actors in the movie, and Depp has a big following.
    Am I the only one who really wants Michael Fassbender in this.

I mean, I'm not saying I'd go gay for him.

But..I'd go gay for him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Well at least there will be no pandas. I would just crack up if the movie focused on MoP.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Well at least there will be no pandas.
    Why couldn't there be?

Donal Logue* as ... Chen Stormstout!

*Under some serious makeup and costume work
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Stressing again, it's not a WORLD OF Warcraft movie, but simply a WARCRAFT movie, happening when Varian and Garrosh were just babies, the first thing that came to my mind was that. Johnny Depp would be cast as Medvih. Or his father, Nielas Aran.
    Garrosh was most certainly not a baby.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buu View Post
    or his father, nielas aran.
    my son! Hes gone ma-a-a-d
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    By all that is holy, please no.
    MMO player
    WoW: 2006-2020 || EvE: 2013-2020 // 2023- || FFXIV: 2020- || Lost Ark: 2022-

Quote Originally Posted by Alceus View Post
    Garrosh was most certainly not a baby.
    He's older than Thrall!

But if they go with the Rise of the Horde/Opening of the Dark Portal era ... I have no idea what Garrosh would be if he was even born yet because the 1st/2nd war timeline always confuses me.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

Deleted
    i dont car whos in it, ill still go see it

Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Well at least there will be no pandas. I would just crack up if the movie focused on MoP.
    Neither Forsaken, or worgens, or goblins, or taurens, or night elves.

Probably no Gnomes too.

Surely Humans, Dwarves and Orcs and Ogres. great chance of "cameos" of trolls and high elves.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can see Depp play as Medvih extreamely well for sure, even Keal'thuzad, now that I think of it, he fits pretty damn well with the ''fantasy theme'' of Warcraft. Intrested to see if he makes it. I hope so, <3 Depp.

Deep? He doesn't fit anywhere besides Kael'thas maybe and Medvih, bust still, Hugo Weaving fits better for blood elves. Also, there is only one person fitting Arthas, Peter Steele from Type O Negative (RIP). I wanna see Arthas!

Now...who is gonna fit Illidan?

i hope Depp plays captain placeholder, that would be amazing!

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Deep? He doesn't fit anywhere besides Kael'thas maybe and Medvih, bust still, Hugo Weaving fits better for blood elves.
    I think Hugo Weaving works better as Kel'thuzad

Ryan Gosling as Kael'thas

Quote Originally Posted by Slaughty8 View Post
    Deep? He doesn't fit anywhere besides Kael'thas maybe and Medvih, bust still, Hugo Weaving fits better for blood elves. Also, there is only one person fitting Arthas, Peter Steele from Type O Negative (RIP). I wanna see Arthas!

Now...who is gonna fit Illidan?
    Again, you probably will only see baby Arthas and Illidan is nowhere to be seem because he is locked in a underground cell by the time.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Though this thread is full on ridiculous, if they are smart they will have a trilogy that retells the story of Arthas. It's the easiest story to tell and connect with for even audiences that aren't familiar with the lore. If those three do well they can go back and do the whole well of eternity and illidan business.

Really their best stories have already been told, they need to just translate those to the screen.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    Again, you probably will only see baby Arthas and Illidan is nowhere to be seem because he is locked in a underground cell by the time.
    Then what is gonna be on this movie? No Arthas/Illidan no watching! I am serious! Not interested in the rest of the lore:P The rest of the lore is boooooooooooring and dull. Those two are the only "complicated" characters.

Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    I think Hugo Weaving works better as Kel'thuzad

Ryan Gosling as Kael'thas
    True! I forgot about Gosling! Now, time to seek Tyrande, my bet? Eve Evangeline (imagines her in elf's skin color + tattos, aww)
    Last edited by Slaughty8; 2013-01-31 at 03:13 PM.