489 Resto Shaman LF Guild

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...riluz/advanced

I am currently looking for a decently progressed raiding guild that is able to have fun, but is also serious about their play and learns from mistakes semi-quickly.

About Me:
    I currently main a 489 Resto Shaman, with 6/6 MV, 2/6 HoF, 1/4 ToES exp. For a lot of guilds out there, it may seem a bit low. This expansion, I started out raid leading a 10 man team while working 40 hrs/week on the 3rd shift. We were going mostly fine (with losing the odd dps every other week usually) until December when half of the roster decided not to show up. (including a tank, off healer, and our highest dps) Due to the constraints of the job, I decided it would be better for me to take a break and then look for a raiding guild. The current guild I'm in, I like the people, but some of them are a bit slow at adjusting to mechanics - and I would like to not constantly wipe due to people not understanding how certain mechanics work.

I also raided during Cataclysm on my Shaman, (2/8 Heroic DS before people got bored and quit @ around 20% buff) DK/Warrior (9/12N T11 while current content, 7/7 FL with Domo Heroic - Mostly just ran in odd alt runs because of work schedule), and Mage. (3/6 BWD 1/2 ToFW 1/4 BOT in like a month of raiding before most of the team quit) I didn't raid much during Wotlk besides the odd pug, but usually managed to perform well in most pugs that I joined.

Time Avaliable:
    This time is non-negotiable, as I don't really like raiding in the mornings, and I work the third shift.
    5PM-9:20PM CST (-6 GMT) Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
    5 PM- 7 AM CST (-6 GMT) Tuesday

6PM-10:20PM EST (-5 GMT) Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
    6 PM- 8 AM EST (-5 GMT) Tuesday

4PM-8:20PM MST (-7 GMT) Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
    4 PM- 6 AM MST (-7 GMT) Tuesday

3PM-7:20PM PST (-8 GMT) Sun, Mon, Wed, Thurs, Fri, Sat
    3 PM- 5 AM PST (-8 GMT) Tuesday
    I can transfer/faction change to any server.

Logs:
    http://worldoflogs.com/guilds/227747/ (Personal Logs that I do to keep track of my performance)

How to Contact:
    Post your recruiting information on this thread, send me a PM, or add my battletag: Norluz#1914
    Last edited by Ariluz; 2013-02-01 at 12:18 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    About us:::

We are a new 10 man guild on the Kul Tiras server, as horde. We are casual-core environment which means we plan on completing the current tier efficiently in a timely manner but on a much less rigorous schedule than most progression environments. Most of us currently have other responsibilities in our lives besides gaming so we can't commit that 24/7 lifestyle to gaming and want to be able to raid while also having social schedules. We picked a quiet server to reside on to have a more intimate feel with our community and enjoy that server competitiveness. Most of our core members have been playing wow for over 6 years and have been on the cutting edge of progression in multiple tiers and finishing in the top 10 us and world in 10 and 25 man modes. We are very interested in achieving a regularly competitive pvp atmosphere with 3's-5's and rbg teams.

We are very interested in challenge modes and want to obtain our server first for the gold mode here since we just got here and saw that this was available.

Leadership/Raid Experience: We have remained friends over the course of our whole wow careers but each have a unique facet of experiences and skills. Myself, I raided in mid 200-300 range of wow for 4 years, then I joined Premonition on Senjin the US 2nd guild, and when they made the decision to conclude raiding. Fidd was with me in Change Machine on Vashj, then went to Swims in Lava one of the top US 10 mans. Azmo has been in multiple US 100-150 guilds in his career and mainly pvps on Tich with <Hey Im MVP> and already has multiple server first gold modes on different classes. Putrifid/Ledonn was in multiple US 100-150 guilds. These are just some of our core members.

Progression:: Our current core members range from 16/16hm, 10/16hm, 2/16hm, to fresh players that just got back into wow since FL. Looking to be top on server for end of this tier into the new tier. Just got everyone on the same page and caught up ready to go for 5.2.

So we have nothing done as a full group yet, just all individually progressed at different rates atm.

Raid Times
    Sat-Sun (Monday an optional extra day if needed) Raid will start at 7pm and go to 10:30pm server time (Central Time).

If you have any questions for us please contact us in game by messaging: Azmodias (Ciphur#1194), Pimz, or Fidlesticks.

You can also check out our guild website at casualtown.enjin.com/home

Greetings Fellow Raider,

Our guild <Shady Shenanigans> is currently recruiting for exceptional players for MoP and we are looking for a skilled players for our 10man teams!

We are a well-established late night raiding guild on its permanent home on Gul'dan (US-CST, Chicago datacenter) with the goal to be Top 200 US and server first in every raiding tier in MoP - we are interested in like-minded raiders. I believe you could fit well depending on what raid times you prefer. Below are our raiding teams with days/times.

Recruiting for:

Team Double Tap - 10 man
    Evening raiding - 6pm - 9pm CST
    Days Tues/Wed/Thurs

2 Ranged DPS ( priest, lock, boomkin )
    1 Healer (Priest, Shaman, Druid)

Other Teams:

Team Canna BiS - 10man: Progression 3/6 H-MSV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES
    Late-night raiding - 12am-2:30am CST (10pm-12:30am PST, 1am-3:30am EST)
    Days - Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team DisneyLandPimpz - 10man: 4/6 H-MSV 6/6 HoF 4/4 ToES
    Evening raiding - 9pm-12pm CST (7pm-10pm PST, 10pm-1am EST)
    Days - Mon/Tues/Wed/Thurs.

Team BurntCereal - 10man: 6/6 MSV 6/6 HoF
    Late-night raiding - 1am-4am CST (11pm-2am PST, 2am-5am EST)
    Weekends - Fri/Sat

We also have alt runs on weekends that are set up based on a first-come, first-served basis. We also welcome socials to join the guild and one of our goals is to have a community feel amidst a serious raiding atmosphere.

If you might be interested in any of the above raid times or in any more info, please contact me or one of the officers on real ID and check our the links to our website and main recruitment post below.

My Real ID: Cannaestia#1409

Good luck on finding a guild right for you!
    Cannaestia on Gul'dan