Newest Unholy Dk Changes - How are you guys liking it ?? PVP

Will Dk be one of the top melee classes again after these changes and are they going to be competitive in 3v3 arenas ?

Deleted
    They will be in a better spot, but don't expect miraculous things

The plague strike change is reasonably good for target switching, even in pvp and the gargoyle change gives a little bit more burst but it isn't a huge overall dps increase.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kidace View Post
    Will Dk be one of the top melee classes again after these changes and are they going to be competitive in 3v3 arenas ?
    Unholy DK aint a melee class, nor is it a ranged class. Its simply a melee/ranged/DoT/pet class. So, DK wont be top melee class again, but it sure will be up there for shadowcleaves.
    Last edited by Machomaije; 2013-01-31 at 11:20 PM.

Deleted
    I just hope for some more pet survivability in pvp. It dies too fast, even from random aoe cleave spells.

Quote Originally Posted by Bazookaberit View Post
    I just hope for some more pet survivability in pvp. It dies too fast, even from random aoe cleave spells.
    you can heal your pet with 1 coil with 200k crit

Quote Originally Posted by Gabbynator View Post
    you can heal your pet with 1 coil with 200k crit
    I agree its pretty easy to heal the pet if you are watching it but unholy Dk's rarely crit. Its probably the least stat they want.

Wowpedia says that the ghoul gets 40% of our resilience. My fully buffed risen ghoul in raid has 206k health. That isn't exactly....durable. At 70% player resilience, they would have an effective HP of 263k. Add in armor of 47% and you get almost 500k ehp against melee. Thats reasonably tanky however magic damage ehp of only 263k is kindof low