Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Both Arthas and Anakin were indeed being messed around with Ner'Zhul/Palpatine, and they were both abandoned by the ones they loved. But Arthas did not openly turn against his people untill he picked up Frostmourne, which caused the good Arthas to be locked away, and having Frostmourne take over his body.
    That whole "massacring his own people in Stratholme" incident was really just a misunderstanding. And "destroying his own ships to strand his army in Northrend" was a prank. That crazy Arthas!

That said, we really shouldn't look to the prequel trilogy as any sort of writing benchmark.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't know who should be arthas, but i do know who should be Illidan: arnold schwarzenegger: I'll be back!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    That whole "massacring his own people in Stratholme" incident was really just a misunderstanding. And "destroying his own ships to strand his army in Northrend" was a prank. That crazy Arthas!

That said, we really shouldn't look to the prequel trilogy as any sort of writing benchmark.
    The culling of Stratholme had to be done, or Lordaeron would've fallen. And he wouldn't have needed to strand his own men if only Uther, Jaina (and likely later on Muradin) didn't abandon him. If they all fought alongside Arthas against Mal'Ganis, they would've been victorious without Arthas having to pick up Frostmourne.

Mal'Ganis had to be stopped, or another ''Stratholme incident'' was likely to happen. Arthas wouldn't want to ever do that again

If Arthas would have just put everyone in a camp first instead of killing everyone right off the bat, we would have received less guff.