Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation Ghostcrawler needs to see this

Hello, this will be an advise for GC. hope it helps

about elemental shamans, giving shamanistic rage to elementals; i dont think this is the solution actually. i mean not at all. Look every nerf coming to restoration spec (Glyph of purge nerf, silenced totems nerf) also affects elemental. so don't you think we need something good from resto now ? dont want to be the kill target %100 with no doubt.

for instance, Shadow priests got void shift(a.k.a. Life Swap) which can save themselves for once or a party member in arena.

well, then my advise is, give all shamans the spirit link totem. this will fix a lot of things trust me. but you can make it like 6 min cd just like the feral tranquility system..

BTW, the amount of ferals in the game is really low compared to warriors. its like 1 to 10. dont make them reroll too. ok i agree with GC about cyclone nerf but movement speed nerf is totally unnecessary. so are boomkins i was surprised with no buffs about boomkins but yet again, typhoon nerf to resto will affect boomies.

10+ Year Old Account
    This isn't the WoW Forums, Ghostcrawler more than likely wont see this.

You best chance is to post on the WoW forums.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Oh hey, look, snowflakes!

Deleted
    No, the only thing Elemental needs is a threat dump like Feign Death, Invisibility, Soul Shatter etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    I read this out loud and I'm still not sure what you're trying to say..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    No, the only thing Elemental needs is a threat dump like Feign Death, Invisibility, Soul Shatter etc.
    Hybrids haven't had threat dumps since Vanilla Beta, where they moved FD from druids to hunters, and probably never will have it..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamohn View Post
    I read this out loud and I'm still not sure what you're trying to say..

which part have u not understood let me help you ?

Not sure how I feel about this. I'd be alright with elemental shaman getting Spirit Link alongside Resto... but the totem isn't befitting of an Enhancement Shaman. (They'd have to take away something else from Enhancement or tweak further because it'd probably be a little borked.)

I guess the only thing I have to add.. If you want GhostCrawler to read this, post it on the official warcraft forums, and not mmo-champion.

just wanted to know then why he upgrades every single change to this site ? in a thread named "PTR CLass and Set Bonus Issures"

Deleted
    I would laugh if our resident blue poster passed this thread to GC and he wrote back in here. I really would.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by doxarion View Post
    just wanted to know then why he upgrades every single change to this site ? in a thread named "PTR CLass and Set Bonus Issures"
    ... you know that's just an admin on MMO-Champion using MMO-C's BBCode to give the articles the appearance as if it were on the WoW forums, right? They pretty much just do a copy+paste from the WoW forums or Twitter into a new thread and throw in a few elements to pretty it up to give it the "official blue post" feel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaud and Boubouille are the ones that do that, not Ghostcrawler. They use the following:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    this is a test quote (yes, it's true, we're deleting paladins)
    and spend many many hours using tools that aggregate blue posts and GC tweets from the web into the format you see on the front page.

Quote Originally Posted by Siggma View Post
    I would laugh if our resident blue poster passed this thread to GC and he wrote back in here. I really would.
    Would be funny, but we all know that if you want to reach GC and the Blizzard community, you would have to post on the official forums

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Chaud and Boubouille are the ones that do that, not Ghostcrawler. They use the following:

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    this is a test quote (yes, it's true, we're deleting paladins)
    and spend many many hours using tools that aggregate blue posts and GC tweets from the web into the format you see on the front page.
    Good to get an example going.
    (I find your location to be very frightning)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Hybrids haven't had threat dumps since Vanilla Beta, where they moved FD from druids to hunters, and probably never will have it..
    My shadow priest would disagree (with regard to PVE anyway). We have Fade. If that's not a threat dump I don't know what is. Unless you don't think of shadow priests as hybrids.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 09:58 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gereorth666 View Post
    Would be funny, but we all know that if you want to reach GC and the Blizzard community, you would have to post on the official forums
    Or increasingly, Twitter.
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-01-31 at 06:02 PM.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    My shadow priest would disagree (with regard to PVE anyway). We have Fade. If that's not a threat dump I don't know what is. Unless you don't think of shadow priests as hybrids.[
    Fade IS NOT a threat dump.
    It removes you from threat table TEMPORARILY and you get the threat back, when duration expires. Exactly like Mirror Image.

Feign Death, Invisibility, Soul Shatter and Vanish are the only threat dumps in the game.
    Fade, Mirror Image, Shadow Meld and Hand of Salvation (I think that was all) are NOT threat dumps.

The reason behind this is, all hybrids have either a healing or tank option/spec, which can help you survive, until the "real" tank can get aggro back.
    Last edited by FuxieDK; 2013-02-01 at 09:03 AM.
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

He is busy enough in official forums, twitter and doing his job. I doubt if what spare time he has is spent looking for odd posts on fan sites. Copy it to WoW forums, there is a far better chance it will be seen there

Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    Fade IS NOT a threat dump.
    It removes you from threat table TEMPORARILY and you get the threat back, when duration expires. Exactly like Mirror Image.

Feign Death, Invisibility, Soul Shatter and Vanish are the only threat dumps in the game.
    Fade, Mirror Image, Shadow Meld and Hand of Salvation (I think that was all) are NOT threat dumps.

The reason behind this is, all hybrids have either a healing or tank option/spec, which can help you survive, until the "real" tank can get aggro back.
    Better than nothing ill still take it imo

Quote Originally Posted by Archdruid Dehydrate View Post
    This isn't the WoW Forums, Ghostcrawler more than likely wont see this.

You best chance is to post on the WoW forums.
    2k posts and you still don't understand that Blizzard reviews these forums, even have accounts here?

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 04:11 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Saffa View Post
    He is busy enough in official forums, twitter and doing his job. I doubt if what spare time he has is spent looking for odd posts on fan sites. Copy it to WoW forums, there is a far better chance it will be seen there
    Far less chance is more like it. Those forums are filled with garbage and move at a very past pace. There is a reason people post here.

Deleted
    ROFL

Quote Originally Posted by iamthedevil View Post
    2k posts and you still don't understand that Blizzard reviews these forums, even have accounts here?
    Oooor, he does and that's why he says 'more then likely'... It still stands that GC won't post here, even if he does read it, so if you want anyone from Blizzard to read and respond, posting on the official forums is the way to go.