Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Maraudon or Dire Maul, because they are nice instances and lower Kalimdor is criminally underused for non-leveling content imo.
    Now you see it. Now you don't.

But was where Dalaran?

Deleted
    Gnomeregan. I'd love to see some Mekkatorque short story progression now that Thermaplugg's lore status is unknown, whether he survived or not after being cut half.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    Zerging Naxx 60 at level 90 would be pointless and the gear there doesnt deserve to be in the hands of those who didnt do it back in its prime. Did you clear it while it was relevant content? If not, then you dont deserve to have corrupted ashbringer now. End of story.
    So because I started in September 2006, didn't ding 60 til November, and only got through MC/AQ20/ZG due to how bad my server was before BC hit I don't "deserve" the gear now? How does it make any logical sense that when someone started playing should determine the content they're allowed to experience, including loot? I can see arguments about skill making that determination, sure, but the argument that when someone first picks up a game being the deciding point of what they can see has absolutely no logical merit. I know you make a lot of troll threads and trolling people is your m.o., but you have to be seriously lacking in intelligence or trolling (or both) to make that point.

they had to get everyone who joined in wrath to know who onyxia was when they created blackwing decent. the final fight with nef and ony.

Karazhan was the hypest. I'd be totally happy if they just added new rooms and bits on to that instance to create all the new raids and dungeons. o.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan.

But I don't want to bring Kara to level 90. I want to bring the players to level 70.
    Putin khuliyo

Oh I wouldnt want this raid instance to be available to LFR scrubs,
    People who do LFR has just as much right to do any new raid that comes out as you even if its a rehash of a old raid.

Did you really need to call those who do LFR scrubs you do relise not all people in LFR are bads.

unless you can keep from bashing others just don't post at all.

Then again this is another Jaylock thread.

On Topic: No more rehash raids/dungeons. I would much perfer new content to come out that I have not seen not content that I have seen with a twist.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Everything 1-60... maraudon, dire maul, uldaman, etc

These dungeons suck so bad

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would rather they don't rehash anything and actually devote the time they'd spend doing that to creating entirely new dungeons. All of six new dungeons for an expansion launch is ridiculous. Coming from someone who loves Mists

If they absolutely must recycle something, I'd rather they do it via a system similar to what they use with Challenge Modes. Let us scale our gear and level down relative to that of the instance so that we can complete it as if it was current content. That way you can see any instance you want any time you want to and enjoy it at max level, without removing what's already in game. I'd rather them not pull another Scholomance

I wouldn't want rehashed, but I would like a updated AQ40 or AQ20.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khaza-R View Post
    If they "retouched" Karazhan they would no doubt streamline the whole thing. Which pretty much takes away the very thing that made it alluring in the first place. An entire haunted tower you got to explore.

It shouldn't be surprising that some people don't want that.
    yea theres no way they could rehash it and keep the same feel of uniqueness and epicness of it. just walking thru the place was a journey and took a fairly large amount of time.

they would have to drastically cut down on some of the running it would take to get to all the bosses or people would complain. i suppose they could divide it up into wings. attumen, moroes, opera and maiden in one wing. nightbane, curator, illhoof and aran in another and netherspite, chess event and prince in the last. thats the only way i can see them including all of them is if they split it into 3 wings

I would like to see a lot of the old raids turned into 10 man places.
    Tempest Keep, SSC, Molten Core etc redesigned as 10 man instances offering lfr equivalent loot.

At the same time, Kara updated for level 90 would be quite good, except it'd be better to be remade entirely and spaced accordingly to fit 25 people in it as a proper raid tier. (hey, they called toc a proper raid tier, so no suggesting kara couldnt be again)

None, none, absolutely none.

Every rehash is a substitute for a new dungeon and it alters the original in negative ways as well.

Classic era BRD.

BRD is an easy choice. Back in vanilla, this was a very popular dongeon since the emperor at the end dropped awesome gear for pre-raid (never got the Hand of Justice trinket :S ). The place is huge, it really felt like an adventure and clearing it all took a long time, felt good man.

Kara without second thought.

None of them, really. Someday, when they no longer make content for WoW but still have servers running, if they tuned every single raid up to max level, so you could raid any one you wanted with it actually being somewhat of a challenge, that would be cool. I'm sure it won't ever happen, but..meh.

10+ Year Old Account
    None, all old raids and dungeons are to never be touched again. After they have been cleared nothing will ever happen in that area ever again. NEVER! NOTHING! NOTHING WILL HAPPEN EVER! The land will be forgotten and deemed unfit for inhabitation by others! Not even NPCs will be allowed into these old areas!

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean kinda like how you fight onyxia in a volcano?

Also, how did onyxia being rehashed make sense?
    It didn't. She was canonly dead at that point. The only reason it got updated was because it was an anniversy gift to the players, was popluar when it was current and took little to update.

I'd love to see Karazhan as a 5man. I wasn't there to do it when it was current content, but it's such a cool place.