Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    I shave myself once a week. So I have a "little" beard(it really grows up fast for me).

I didn't shave one time for 3 weeks and then I had a problem with my razor, my beard was too big.
    I have this problem as well sometimes. When I shave, it's usually around week 4 or 6. I typically have to use hair clippers first.

I have done a Mustache, Goatee, and full beard. I grew a Goatee back in 2008-9 but my grandfather was all about having a clean shave all the time. He got Cancer and the whole 8 months he was in the Hospital fighting it he shaved every day. So when he passed I shaved out of respect. We do Mustache month's around the shop and see who can get the craziest stache, and I grew a beard for November.

I hate facial hair tho as mine grows fairly slow, and kinda white trashy so It takes a minimum of a month for something to resemble anything. I usually only have to shave 1 time a week . I also hate when it starts getting longer and itches like a Mofo. I have always wanted to go to a barber and get a straight Razor shave, but it is like $25.00 minimum.

10+ Year Old Account
    I waffle between a close-trimmed full beard or a van dyke as whims take me; it only takes a couple weeks of not shaving to grow the beard out if I want it. I've been waffling between those two for pretty much 15 years now.

Every time I shave it all off, I freak everyone in my family out and they demand I grow it back.

I don't use a safety razor, I use a shavette;

Because safety is for boys, and because I'm too cheap/impatient/lazy to buy a decent straight razor and take the time to hone it properly.

Deleted
    All the time when im too lazy to shave.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    Because safety is for boys, and because I'm too cheap/impatient/lazy to buy a decent straight razor and take the time to hone it properly.
    I often shave when half asleep or drunk.... so, no thanks. I'll stick with the Murkur safety.

It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

15+ Year Old Account
    I mostly get a beard when I am to lazy to shave and not going to do anything special. I tried once just saving the mustache to see how it looked, but it wasn't my style. I would like to try the Tony Stark one though, but it seems like to much work and I am lazy :P

10+ Year Old Account
    I've had a full, but professionally trimmed beard for about 5 years now. I can't imagine myself with out one.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

10+ Year Old Account
    idk the english name for it, so im gonna call my beard the "Heisenberg". You all know what I mean.
    I like juice

Deleted
    Yes!

I look good with a beard and love the opportunity to grow one. The bushier the better!

Deleted
    I never fully shave, goes from short stubble to medium beard depending on how lazy I am.

10+ Year Old Account
    Currently have a full beard and mustache, but have always had some form of facial hair since I was about 17.

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't stand shaving, I LOATHE IT. I've had everything from a goatee to a beard (even in highschool, guys were so jealous that I could do it and they couldn't LOL!!!) for the past year or so I would only do a clean shave about once or twice a week and let grow out during the week. About 5 months ago I picked up a good trimmer and I just have stubble on my face all the time. I only need to do a trim about once a week to keep it the way I like it, no shaving cream! no razors! I love it.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Quote Originally Posted by Anathea View Post
    All the time when im too lazy to shave.
    This is me as well. Sometimes I also maintain the goatee portion for a few months and shave the rest, including the mustache. And when I do shave, I only use the electric so it leaves a little bit of a stubble. I will never go baby faced again unless for some reason I absolutely have to.

I was always hair as a kid, I think i started getting chest hair when I was 15 (Damn french gentics!) However when I do a clean shave, no matter what I do it with and no matter what I use afterwards my face becomes icty, lots of little red marks and even some pussy ones. It's just hell on earth so I keep a full beard trimmed short about once every week or two.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Reqq View Post
    Yes!

I look good with a beard and love the opportunity to grow one. The bushier the better!
    Most of the time people who think they look good with a real beard dont.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've tried, but I really can't pull the look off.

Deleted
    Couldn't even if I wanted to... I always hoped the ability to grow beard comes with age but at this point (23 this year) I've lost all hope.

Deleted
    Had a kinda short beard once, few cm if you stretch them. But right now I have goatee, mostly because I have freaking long hair atm + ponytail since the hair is in the way otherwise and the goatee helps people not mistaking me for a girl >.<

full beard! Gotta bring out me inner dwarf !

During the last 7 months of my school I grew a beard to ~5 or 6 in. Then towards my graduation I shaved it off to a clean beard that was no more than an inch long at most to be presentable and professional while looking for a job.

As for the safety razor part, never used one. Just used hair clippers and normal razors.