Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Schizoide View Post
    Why do you care how much you soaked (or can still soak)? Seems like unnecessary clutter on the screen. All I care about is a) Is the AMS buff active? and b) If not, what's the cooldown?
    FWIW, I use "Blood Shield Tracker", which shows both time remaining and absorb remaining. I find value in both -- because sometimes my DPS AMS will sometimes pop before the five second window closes when something huge hits it, and I want to know "when it ends", not so much "when the five seconds end". The primary display I use is the cooldown bar, though, showing when the time runs out.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use compact runes... It's basically doc's debug runes but updated with more options. However, it maintains the simple interface and is able to track things like soul reaper and even potential disease strength and so on for festerblight.
    Last edited by Kaleredar; 2014-03-22 at 08:03 AM.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    I use docs debug runes, started with it, loved it, never switched away
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Crabs have been removed from the game... because if I see another one I’m just going to totally lose it. *sobbing* I’m sorry, I just can’t right now... I just... OK just give me a minute, I’ll be OK..