Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    2.X Mail healing gear on hunters(there was +healing and +spell dmg back then).

Completely unkillable pets with +mend pet (400% max HP of the pet every tick).The hunter itself does low dmg but...what does it matter if you can survive forever?.World "Bosses"(Fel reaver,the outdoor dragons,Kazzak...) were the first preys and the only reason we didnt see tanking pets on raids were not enough threat generation not survivability.

Deleted
    Alliance jumping the starting gate in Arathi Basin was VERY famous exploit and wasnt fixed for months...

Lost loads of AB cos Alliance capped 3 flags b4 Horde gate was even open lol

Deleted
    1)reckoning bombing, because nothing felt much op at that time XD
    2)zombie invasion: getting infected then travel to un'goro just to infect your hunter friend who is waiting for the rare gorilla in the cave to spawn and make him miss the tame was priceless.

Surprised I didn't see it but there was a bug in MC. Warlocks/hunters could dismiss pet if it had the baron geddon bomb. go into the AH later that day and recall that pet BOOM.

A long time ago.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have fond and horrible memories of the old WSG exploit where people could hide the flag on the roof of their base, my god, that 2 hour WSG match I had... was epic but slightly annoying (back in the days before the BG had a timer) :P
    I love Warcraft, I dislike WoW

Unsubbed since January 2021, now a Warcraft fan from a distance

Quote Originally Posted by Orby View Post
    I have fond and horrible memories of the old WSG exploit where people could hide the flag on the roof of their base, my god, that 2 hour WSG match I had... was epic but slightly annoying (back in the days before the BG had a timer) :P
    Omg I remember that one. The most famous one I remember in vanilla was Paladins being able to 1-2 shot Kazzazk the world Demon boss. Wasn't fixed for like 2-3 weeks either

Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    Omg I remember that one. The most famous one I remember in vanilla was Paladins being able to 1-2 shot Kazzazk the world Demon boss. Wasn't fixed for like 2-3 weeks either
    Sadly I remember both of those and I was on a shaman back then watching a paladin solo bomb it.

Also was there some warriors using thunderfury with windfury and hoj to get endless procs and in reply blizzard had to massively nerf it and procs in general.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post
    Box bug in Stratholme, where gates would open as soon as you touched a crate. Great for those 4 min runs.
    hahah I remember doing that so many times in one of my breaks from school, good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Paladins Reckbomb. One hitting world bosses was a fun one. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    hahah I remember doing that so many times in one of my breaks from school, good times.
    Ah yes, the crate thing in strat. That was good! Never got the mount, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Paladins Reckbomb. One hitting world bosses was a fun one. ^^
    How about the non beneficial bugs? Like During vanilla zoning into your own private MC and being locked out for a week, or more depending if it happened again. This took what? 2 months to fix?

Deleted
    Logging out the second Fire Nova Totem pops during TBC. You could cause friendly fire. This resulted in me killing entire AH with 5 other lvl70 shaman friends. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Another one:

- Being a warlock
    - Go to Molten Core
    - Put out your Imp
    - Engage Geddon Bossfight
    - Let your Imp be the Bomb
    - Pack in your Imp while Bomb debuff still on it
    - Port to Ironforge
    - Put out your Imp in the auction house
    - Have fun...

Edit: Already posted... booooh!

--------------------------

One more:

- Be Level 40
    - Have a Level 60 friend
    - Go to the BRD Entrance Area
    - Don't group with your friend
    - Try to flag the elite dwarfs around
    - Let you friend kill them
    - Get 2000 exp per kill
    Last edited by Vintersol; 2013-06-17 at 11:14 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Barefoot View Post
    Once Kazzak got 2 shot and the video got posted, it was nerfed within 24 hours

Top 3 events that stick out for me would be.
    1). Zombie invasions
    2). Hakkars corrupted blood
    3). Reck bomb

Special note for all the fun with blowing people up in the AH via Geddon/Vaelstraz

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    The Ret pally seal of veangeance bug during firelands, When every rank in wol was a ret pally
    I remember that bug in DS heroic progression we got heroic ultraxion that day was fun :3 and heroic warmaster.

p.s me being the rogue with legendaries suddenly being put to shame to ret pallys and prot pallys doing 1mill+ dps was not fun lol.

Geddon's living bomb on pets. Still don't get why people got banned for this. Was hilarious.

AQ opening event was the most epic things I have ever done in any game ever.

A trail of corpses leading from the gates of AQ - across silithus, through the crater, stretching beyond tanaris and ending at gadgetzan.

Giant elites crushing everything, horde and alliance waging bloody warfare across the continent, servers fraying under the stress causing weird bugs everywhere (like zeppelins / boats taking people to weird places like the middle of the ocean or alterac mountains).

It was glorious.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-06-17 at 11:22 AM.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

Killing low level players of the same faction with firenova totem pop it, and log out as soon as it explodes would kill moste players under lvl 30, great way to mute gold sellers

or how about the gold sellers having 50 chars flying in the air to type there site name

Beta bugs

Warlock logout/in spell power bug http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=usR-az-OtkU
    Warlock no maxrange/cd on shadowfury
    warlock no cd on fellhunter spell lock
    Last edited by yeto; 2013-06-17 at 11:28 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Just thought of another few that involved kiting various monsters from the blasted lands to Stormwind, certain monsters had a hard lease put on them rather quickly but other remained unaffected until early BC.
    - Kazzak, if he got to stormwind the server had to be restarted.(this one got a hard lease very quickly after it was first done)
    - Teremus, Was and elite dragon that had a front cone vampiric breath so the more people around the harder he was to kill. I got server first Highlord Bolvar kill with him (P.S im alliance)
    - There is also one other warlock NPC that i cant remember the name of. It use to endlessly summon minions and could put up a good siege on stormwind.

alsow rember a exp bug in sunken tempel doing tbc

one of the mini bosses could spwan a totem, and that totem would spwan endless skeleton that gave exp, i went there with a shield spike on my shield´s and could level my freinds pritty fast while being afk leveld multipel frinds / guldmates 35-55 in no time back then only downside was the huge repair bills for my shields