Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Alastaircrawly View Post
    Fee free to point out where I attacked or insulted ONE person
    I do enjoy reading about stuff still. Also do enjoy making fun of the blizzard asskissers as well .
    Got to love fanboys who get upset when someone does not like something in wow so it must be a conspiracy theory
    Because those aren't insults to those who support and enjoy the game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by MikeyD View Post
    The addicts will dismiss Xfire without hesitation and any trends indicated by that won't matter unless the statistics come from their only one true God, Blizzard.

Praise Blizzard.

Amen.
    Xfire is fairly accurate within a game to show ´played time´.. but it is not accurate simply because players play a lot more hours when a new game/expansion launches than they do months later. The type of player who would install something like xfire is exactly the type of player who took their vacation time the week MoP launched and played 60 hours that week... and now maybe they are playing 30 hours a week. Does that indicate WOW lost 50% of their subscriptions? No, it just indicates what we all know.. most people put in a lot more hours those first two weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    No I am saying you did. Go back and look at the posts prior to when you mentioned game vs game I even went as far as to say it had nothing to do with either games qualities.
    What? You didn't even quote me. You quoted the Moderator.

And I wasn't singling you out. It was more-so for everyone talking about it.

I don't see a point in debating 2 radically different games who are in their own right good.

I wasn't calling you out in the slightest.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    Because those aren't insults to those who support and enjoy the game.
    And?

Lets try this

Alastaircrawly is a cunt <------insult to a person
    vs
    I enjoy making fun of cunts <----not directed to a person

Also fanboy is a person considered to belong to one or more fandoms to a point of obsession.

Fanboy is not a insult

10+ Year Old Account
    Despite efforts to get this back on track, I'm going to close the thread as it's degenerated into arguments about the nature of insults. In any case, we'll be deleting multiple threads about this same topic later on in the coming week so there's plenty to discuss.

FYI, for any and all involved, insults, whether they be targeted on one person or entire groups of people, are still insults. They derail threads, are unconstructive and in enough quantity are liable to subject one to being infracted.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."