Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Not really digging this list,tho dude from True Blood as Arthas(but feels he's too old), Gosling as Kael'thas, Sylvanas, Jaina and Tirion ones might work and have similarities,but don't you thing Goodman is a bit too tall to be a dwarf? Also I don't see Jackman as Illidan for some reason.

I just hope that Justin Bieber won't be playing Anduin Wrynn. The horror.... *shivers*

His acting in CSI was so bad...

So Bolvar is going to die in otherwords?
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne

Michael Clarke Duncan would have been a great pick i think for archimonde, but he passed away in september last year : (

I agree with half of this.

Christopher Waltz is just pure win.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

As I understood it the movie won't be based of actual lore. Am I right?

Quote Originally Posted by Management View Post
    As I understood it the movie won't be based of actual lore. Am I right?
    From what we know it seems it'll be set between the end of Warcraft and the beginning of Vanilla.

The time period will be that, but if it involves the actual story, who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ron Pearlman as Thrall is dead on! Lady Sylvannas should be Charlize Theron or GTFO.
    CPU :- AMD Ryzen 7 5800x
    Ram :- 32GB GeIL super luce rgb 3000Mhz
    Mobo :- TUF 570x wifi
    GPU :- Strix 2080ti OC
    Cooling :- NZXT z73 Kraken 360

Deleted
    i like the quote i saw on the official forums a while back, Arthas / lich king should be played by Samual jackson, just so he can say "i am tired of these motherfucking raiders, on my motherfucking galcier!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Splatter View Post
    My co workers are wondering why I am laughing. Macaulay culkin so funny. Those look like pretty good matches visible. Except Michael clarke duncan is dead isnt he ? And not sure about jaoquin phoenix, he seems a bit soft for varian. Also if the movie really is set before Vanilla wow we wont have half of those characters Hopefully they do an arthas/jaina/lordaeron storyline tho.

You could also substitute tirion for Uther, same actors would work fine
    That's the exact oposite of what I'm hoping.

As for the OP: Great post, a lot of those actors have physical resemblance to the characters

Michelle morrow as Sylvanas.

Awesome cast, good choice on Jaina, lol on Katy Perry and the Wretched thug, and why is Elvis Varian Wrynn?

Liam Neeson as Varian Wrynn.
    Or as Medivh, would work as well.
    Or as Tirion, he even kinda looks like him...

Ah screw that, a good movie deserves Liam Neeson.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i like the quote i saw on the official forums a while back, Arthas / lich king should be played by Samual jackson, just so he can say "i am tired of these motherfucking raiders, on my motherfucking galcier!
    Lol, could be so funny.
    I hope that the movie is going to be great with awesome charectars.
    Last edited by mmocd1466e816d; 2013-01-31 at 11:31 PM.

Great casting idea's but you need to get Robert Carlisle in there somehow as someone who's a bit Machiavellian. On another note when looking at that second picture of Olivia Wilde is anyone else wondering where she has hidden her internal organs?

Oh also Lena Headey for Sylvannas. I know she's not that hot and she plays one roll in the exact same way but that role and way would fit very well for Sylvannas.

Also not entirely sold on Perlman for Thrall, he would look great doing it but always tries a bit too hard to play it cool.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2013-01-31 at 11:07 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Korgesh View Post
    Awesome cast, good choice on Jaina, lol on Katy Perry and the Wretched thug, and why is Elvis Varian Wrynn?
    You mean Johnny Cash, right? Or did I mis some kind of Elvis movie?

Deleted
    Ron perlman looks like hes made to play Thrall. best choice really.

I think all of the male choices were spot on, except Verne Troyer(Someone said Warwick Davis, which i whole heartedly agree with). The female choices could use a lot of work. They're all attractive, but not that talented.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    I think all of the male choices were spot on, except Verne Troyer(Someone said Warwick Davis, which i whole heartedly agree with). The female choices could use a lot of work. They're all attractive, but not that talented.
    Totally agree with this! Females not so sure on, but the males gave me a good laugh and fitted well

Genn Greymane= Played by Johnny Depp methinks too
    Warriors in PvP are like small hyperactive children in a candy shop made of bouncy castle.

While I agree that Mila Kunis has the looks for Tyrande, the second she opens her mouth I will instantly see/hear Meg or Jackie (from that 70s Show)