Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crakkerz View Post
    It's actually one of my favorites, but it makes other people nauseous just thinking about it.

Grilled cheese, peanut butter and bologne
    I would be able to handle two out of three of those at the same time. But fuck bologne. I hate that shit.

I use to eat peanut butter and cheese sandwiches all the time.
    Putin khuliyo

That I made myself...

I once made a chicken and mushroom risotto, it was epic and awesome so I figured about a year later I'd try and make it again... Oh boy that was a mistake, I screwed up the rice and it was hard and crunchy and not particularly nice at all >_<;; I tried to eat it as I was broke and couldn't afford to buy anything better but I just couldn't do it.

As for having purchased that was awful... Back when I worked in a call centre there was a guy who would come around the centre with a lunch cart called "Lunchman Steve", he had things like Sandwiches, drinks, pasta etc etc... my at the time BF had just gotten a job there and we were both totally broke but I knew Steve really well as I'd been working at the centre for years so i was always able to get food on credit... which was always a bad idea because I dunno what Steve did to his food but if you wanted to go home sick, buying food off steve was a surefire way to do it.

Anyway I got two lunches on credit for the BF and I, one was a tomato sauce pasta and the other was a cream sauce one which I knew would be deadly so I took the hit and gave my BF as it was a new job the not so dangerous tomato pasta (what a nice GF I was >_<; few hours later... I'm on the motorway and there is nowhere to pull over and no toilets and the pasta hit me. God that was painful >_<;; I think that's one of the worst things i've ever eaten... Sadly I knew the risk but I still ate it haha, so one could say self inflicted pain. It didn't even taste good for the epic crook guts it gave me *rolleyes*

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

When my dad made fish that was literally cooked in a bath of lime juice and no I don't mean ceviche. Tasted like shit.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I once made some sausage sandwiches, i was really hungry, and rather impatient, but after a short stint in the grill i took them out, made the sandwich, bit into it and damn, the sausage was still icy in the centre, I still ate them though, couldn't bear to put them back and dissemble the poor sandwich lol

Deleted
    When I was drunk and abit wasted I got the biggest cravings for buttered popcorns ever! Was at a friends house and he only had salted ones. So I did pour like 300mg of liquid butter on them and ate it... That was like soup made of butter and popcorn. God it was awful

Deleted
    I bought a blender once.

Pretty much everything I made the following week was disgusting.

Wet Dogfood, the cheap kind. I was spooning some into a dish for our dog and thought it would be funny to shove a glob into my sister's mouth. After I did she puked into the sink instantly and started crying. In a desperate panic I said Look, I'll eat some too and ate a massive spoon full. I then puked all over the floor. Needless to say it tasted so bad I can't even describe it with words (This was some years ago). I also made quesdillas recently, they would have turned out great save for the cheese (I bought it that day, it was Velvetta shredded queso blanco). It tasted how old 1 month old rotten milk smells.

Well, there were the peanut butter cookies my sister made where she mixed up the quantities for "sugar" and "shortening" - I think they would have made good candles.

I think the worst thing I ever made was an attempt at garlic mashed potatoes. I think I used the wrong kind of potatoes and possibly too much milk. They were frothy. I don't know how I managed to froth potatoes.

Hotel meatloaf.

Bad things were a-breawin' that night.
    They can dynamite Devil Reef, but that will bring no relief, Y'ha-nthlei is deeper than they know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Brownies with salsa on them. I had like 4 too. It was bad...

10+ Year Old Account
    Tofu.

Sorry for anyone who likes tofu, it's just not my cup of... tofu.
    "We don't care what people say, we know the truth. Enough is enough with this horse s***. I am not a freak, I was born with my free gun. Don't tell me I'm less than my freedom."

It was about the first week in university. Me and 2 dudes i met there who i would consider friends by now, were hanging around at a plaza near my university while having 4 hours of sparetime driking beer. At some point we kinda get hungry and walk from shop to shop buying some snacks, after eating some delicious polish sausages we enter this shop for russian specialitys and there it is, the most worst food ever created by man, so discusting that even thinking about it makes me sick, the horror of my sleeples nights, the little bit of fear that hunts me whereever i go, the salt dryed common rudd. In all my life i never tasted something that horrible, its got the texture of marzipan the taste of pure salt combined with rotten fish and by far the worst part, it wasnt even fucking disemboweld... my friend bite the sea bladder and instantly puked.
    Seriously the salted common rudd from this shop, by far worst food ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    After watching Fear Factor, I don't think I can come up with or eat anything worse than what they eat there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    I bought a blender once.

Pretty much everything I made the following week was disgusting.
    So much this. "hey it's all going in the same hole, why not just blitz and drink it up to save time?"

Till you realise it's like swallowing sick with the slimy, lumpy texture and indistinguishable flavours.

Probably the WORST thing I've ever tried to eat is a packet of dried "add water" cheese and ham pasta. The smell alone of it cooking turned me off so I just put it in the bin and didn't eat for the rest of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Eace View Post
    Tofu.

Sorry for anyone who likes tofu, it's just not my cup of... tofu.
    Tofu is awesome! ...... depending on how you cook it. On it's own it's awful and gross... when cooked badly it sucks ass too... but when cooked well in a good stirfry it's completely awesome. My favorite noodle shop makes an epic tofu stirfry... but whenever I try and cook it at home I can never make the tofu come out like theirs does... I read you oven roast it, but when I did that it came out like dry blocks of rubber and was awful, so I tried cooking it in a frying pan and it just fell to pieces and went all crumbly... so I'm stuffed if I know how to properly cook the damn stuff :/

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

Deleted
    i remember my brother made a cake in school when he was younger, but he didnt stir the mixture and/or cook it properly, there were big clumps of flour and egg in it when you cut it or bit it. was disgusting.

15+ Year Old Account
    I tried to make an ice cream sandwich when I was little using ice cream and whole wheat bread.
    Take a break from politics once in awhile, it's good for you.

Quote Originally Posted by LeyrHao View Post
    I once saw my brother prepare and eat a sandwich made of Nutella+Olives+Mayonese+Banana slices+Fried Chicken. He said he loved it... a while later he was puking.
    You should have a "drugs arent good for you" talk with him, as i dont expect him to be pregnant :>

Bloodsail Admiral DownButStillOut's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Salt substituted Chocolate chip cookie and a Five hour energy shot after using Listerine.
    The horror.
    BeeeeeeeoooooOOOOoooooooooooooooOOOO-FFFSSSHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMM!!!
    My attempt at being less of a pessimist was choosing Dawnbringer as my choice of server.
    I regret somethings! (like setting this in my signature)

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    Well it happened to me last night. Was pretty hammered and slightly under the effects of something else

is that why you made the ghost thread?...welll now i know the ending to that storey thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.