Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum

Worst thing you ever ate or made yourself

Well it happened to me last night. Was pretty hammered and slightly under the effects of something else when I got it into my head to make a sandwich.

Please do not ever slice up kielbasa and put it on raisin bread and cover it in mustard and melt a cheese slice on it. I still managed to eat the whole damn thing but goddamn I hated every bite of it.

How about you guys?

An entire fucking avocado. I felt like puking for an hour afterwards. It was like eating pure fat.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Deleted
    Stinging nettle soup.

I once tried to make a chicken pesto wrap. Couldn't take a 2nd bite; threw it away immediately. Shit's disgusting.

10+ Year Old Account
    every one of my key strokes is actually a brush stroke on the canvas that is the off-topic forum
    isn't nettles super bitter?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jayburner View Post
    isn't nettles super bitter?
    Not when you boil them well, takes away the sting. Still not very nice though, the trick is to let the soup cool and gulp it down before you taste it properly.

I like scotch but there is one out there that is terribad. Prime Malt. I'd compare it to a three day old sweaty gym sock found in a dark, dank, corner of a locker room.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Stinging nettle soup.
    But nettle soup is delicious! You must've done something wrong!

I had this brilliant idea years ago: make an omelet, but with orange juice instead of water! My then-boyfriend made so much fun of me that even though it obviously was totally disgusting I couldn't let him be right so I was all like "NO IT'S DELICIOUS JUST WATCH I'LL EAT THE WHOLE THING"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    I had this brilliant idea years ago: make an omelet, but with orange juice instead of water! My then-boyfriend made so much fun of me that even though it obviously was totally disgusting I couldn't let him be right so I was all like "NO IT'S DELICIOUS JUST WATCH I'LL EAT THE WHOLE THING"
    I use milk..never heard of water.

Deleted
    my dinner everyday

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    But nettle soup is delicious! You must've done something wrong!
    Boil nettles in a mess tin, hope you don't starve to death, hard to mess it up really.

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    An entire fucking avocado. I felt like puking for an hour afterwards. It was like eating pure fat.
    I did the exact same thing once. Never again. NEVER! AGAIN!

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably squirrel.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Fish. I can't stomach the smell, let alone the taste, regardless of what kind it is. I've gagged and puked just from being too near it.

Deleted
    A horrible garlic bread. Don't know what was up with it but the second it touch my tongue my body just went all "this aint food forget about it""=.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kasierith View Post
    Probably squirrel.
    Squirrel is actually surprisingly good

Quote Originally Posted by Furkel View Post
    Wait, since when is water an ingredient in omelets? Are we thinking about the same food?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    But - they are delicous. Just put lots of salt and then spoon it up!

Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    But - they are delicous. Just put lots of salt and then spoon it up!
    I love avocado but eating just avocado alone was horrible to experience. lol