Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    An entire fucking avocado. I felt like puking for an hour afterwards. It was like eating pure fat.
    Avocados are good. I cant stand eggs...my skin irritates from touching them (with shells too). I feel like puking whenever I have to see someone cracking the egg and see the yolk coming out of it...most...disgusting....food....ever.

10+ Year Old Account
    water chestnuts.
    r.i.p. alleria. 1997-2017. blizzard ruined alleria forever. blizz assassinated alleria's character and appearance.
    i will never forgive you for this blizzard.

I meant to make boiled red potatoes on my second night living with my husband as a side for dinner. We made a promise to each other that no matter what we made if it was bad we would still eat it--- well while making the potatoes (which are usually extremely delicious) i was putting salt in from my canister and dropped it in and spilled a TON of salt into the potatoes. My husband helped me scrape most of the salt out but they were absolutely ruined. I couldn't bring myself to eat them (they tasted worse the sea water) but he did. He assured me that he didnt mind and that I put the effort in to make them and so he was gonna eat them. I don't really cook with a lot of salt so it must have been horrible for him and made him terribly sick.

Bought the worst accident cooking i've ever had in my kitchen! Really was gross!

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    An entire fucking avocado. I felt like puking for an hour afterwards. It was like eating pure fat.
    I don't know why, but that line has to be the funniest shit I've heard all day.

OT: Had a fajita that I didn't see had alot of fat on it (fat on bottom side), insanely nasty.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Canned asparagus. That stuff will make you gag.

Dried Cuttlefish, worst thing i have had in my life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lizbeth View Post
    Hard to say.. I usually experiment with cooking and make the same thing over and over till I get it perfect. Some of the first tries have tasted pretty horrible though or have never worked. Like soy minced meat, I used lots of spices, even tried to deep fry it. Still tasted horrible:P It's funny because I love soy cutlets which are basically the same thing, the minced meat is just cut into smaller bits..

Then the first try on making an apple pie. I didn't have baking powder so used vinegar and soda.. only I mixed the 2 up and used way too much soda. Had to throw the whole pie away after a bite. Also for some reason I cant stand red wine. It has that bad, rotten aftertaste. I've never had the most expensive ones though.
    You can't make apple pie? Pfft, that's because you aren't American!

Though I'm pretty awful at making the top crust. I usually have to do the lattice thing... or just end up turning it into a sort of apple cobbler. Whatever, cobblers are better than pies, anyway!
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    There's some salty cultural drink in Turkey made from beets. It's like drinking ocean water.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Grilled a hot dog for my daughter (she loves them, I hate them). A week later I went to cook a steak on the grill and even tho I had cleaned it the steak tasted like a goddamn hot dog.

Steak texture + hot dog flavor = nearly made me yack.

First time I've ever thrown out a steak.

Probably General Tso's Chicken I got in a store. I heated it up, took one bite, and never wanted to try it again.

Beets. That is like gods cruel trick on the world.

Deleted
    I've eaten a fair share of weird food including balut (better known as fertilized duck egg), but the worst thing I've ever eaten is probably goat cheese. I ordered a to-go of ultimate nacho at one of those authentic Mexican restaurants. Brought home, took one bite, and literally spit it out. The whole $10 nacho plate ended up in the trash can. It had a stinky smell and a weird taste. I didn't know it was the goat cheese until my roommate told me (he was the one introduced the restaurant to me).

Worst thing I've ever made myself is one of those frozen Chinese sweet and sour chicken with rice crap. Microwaved it up, took one bite, and it ended up in the trash can like the nacho.

For drinks, I once took two Irish car bombs back to back (we ordered one extra, and I had to take it since I was the "new guy") at an after-work hang out. 5 minutes later, we all decided to try out this thing called the "bear fight" (http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...erm=bear+fight). After around 30 minutes, I was puking like crazy in the restroom.
    Last edited by mmocdae4424a1e; 2013-02-02 at 12:16 PM.

Kraft Dinner/Mac & Cheese and not realizing the milk was slightly "out of date"...was so excited to eat it too, most disappointing thing ever.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    Bertie Bott's every flavor beans. For the record, tutti frutti looks exactly like vomit flavored. Why would they even put in vomit flavored?!
    My thoughts EXACTLY... worst.jelly.bean.flavor.ever

Deleted
    a bun that was way too old. half of it was all black of mold, but i wasn't paying attention - it tasted a bit like grass ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Peanut butter and nutella on celery sounds good, in theory -- but it's too sweet, and doesn't taste at all like you'd think.

Quote Originally Posted by HBpapa View Post
    Grilled a hot dog for my daughter (she loves them, I hate them). A week later I went to cook a steak on the grill and even tho I had cleaned it the steak tasted like a goddamn hot dog.

Steak texture + hot dog flavor = nearly made me yack.

First time I've ever thrown out a steak.
    Wow, that has to be the grossest thing ever, especially if you eat your steak rare.
    Last edited by Rocko9; 2013-02-02 at 12:58 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post

aren't they the things from harry potter?
    yes and someone actually made them :f

Decided to make french toast at 2am and hadn't realized both the milk and eggs had spoiled. I also couldnt find the cinnamon so did without. I should of known what I was getting myself in to, seeing as soaking the bread in it, then frying it made the entire apartment smell gross.

Quote Originally Posted by Blazin Monkey View Post
    Beets. That is like gods cruel trick on the world.
    What?! Steamed beets are like the most delicious thing ever!

For me the worst thing I ever made were some scrambled eggs, which I threw EVERY SEASONING into it, I was like 11.

Worst thing I bought were some chestnuts, so fucking mushy just... disgusting.