Poll: As a man, do you get put off any physical contact with another man?

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dubious_doomhammer View Post
    Shaking someones hand is arguably more gay than hugging. Imagine how many of their penises you've touched with unwashed hands.
    i've changed about 1000 diapers, i can handle a little penis residue, that's why i'll wash my own hands
    besides, next time you kiss your girl think about how many dicks she's had in her mouth.
    if you think about that kind of shit you're probably gay too.
    Last edited by fizzbob; 2013-02-01 at 03:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gehco View Post
    See, that is a way better way of saying it than when you started. That is all I actually wished to see, nothing else.
    i've said the same thing from the start, just takes some of you longer to get over it

Hmm... Well, really depends. I don't touch or let anyone touch me because of particular reasons. So I guess you could say I'm afraid.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm probably 75% straight, 25% gay so no I doubt it
    In the fell clutch of circumstance
    I have not winced nor cried aloud.
    Under the bludgeonings of chance
    My head is bloody, but unbowed.

Quote Originally Posted by Hastings95 View Post
    And signs of affection/greetings vary widely between cultures, individuals, and locations.
    yeah i said that earlier, but i'm from the culture i'm from. i don't think folks are smart enough to separate personal preference from bigotry these days

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    nah you're very fussed that i don't want to hug guys. none of you people have the balls to admit that it pisses you off thought, you just keep on and on and on with this passive aggressive bullshit.

man up and just say "your pov pisses me off"
    we'll both live
    Is this how you measure your manliness, by how fussed other people are about your view?

Hate to break it to you but...I'm not pissed, nor fussed, I am sleepy though. Of course though in your mind I'm screaming at the monitor and smashing at the keyboard (like how your posts come across) so I doubt I can change your mind. Anyway, I'm going to bed (yeah of course that really means I'm so angry).

Deleted
    yeah, homophobes are always gay. like the preachers who preach how homosexuals are sick on sundays then meet up with jim bob in the truck stop bathroom monday through saturday

i'm not a homophobe, flamboyant gay men who are over the top make me laugh so much that i throw up a little in my mouth, you know?
    i just don't think a hug should be a greeting, when a handshake works better
    Uhhhhh (I'll save myself the infraction)

Well played for making this shit drag on for 8 pages though.

On-topic, I don't particularly like being hugged (I just find it awkward honestly). There are a couple of girls I've known for years that I let hug me, everyone else gets a handshake or a smile and that's enough.

I don't really care if other dudes or girls want to hug each other though, it doesn't affect me so why would I?

i've changed about 1000 diapers, i can handle a little penis residue, that's why i'll wash my own hands
    besides, next time you kiss your girl think about how many dicks she's had in her mouth.
    if you think about that kind of shit you're probably gay too.
    Then what's the problem with a hug? By your own admission, you're gayer than it takes to huddle up with another dude.

I'm manly as fuck and I hug the shit outta other manly dudes too. Manly bear hugs. With beards.

10+ Year Old Account
    i've said the same thing from the start,

if a man wants to be touchy feely with another man he's gay. when it comes to football, wrestling, grappling, etc, in context that has nothing to do with touchy feely but physical dominance

if a guy comes up and hugs me i'm going to whip his ass. i don't want him to hug me. no doubt in my mind he's getting a hard on when he does it because normal straight guys don't hug other normal straight guys. now i'm sure europeans are all about some man on man love but they're not the ideal men either. a real man can hunt, fish, replace a timing belt and fight. those types of men don't hug other men

i personally don't even think men who dance are very manly either. i don't dance or hug and i don't want a woman who lifts
    Yeah, in YOUR reality you did. What a troll.
    So good to be an ant who crawls atop a spinning rock
    Currently playing: Bioshock 2,Far Cry 3

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    Then what's the problem with a hug? By your own admission, you're gayer than it takes to huddle up with another dude.
    hug is unnecessary. why stop there, why not rub their taint with the back of your hand as a greeting?

what? that's not normal? then i guess you have your answer red panda man
    you wanna know why i hated clear pepsi? because it reminded me of immodium

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reganom View Post
    Is this how you measure your manliness, by how fussed other people are about your view?

Hate to break it to you but...I'm not pissed, nor fussed, I am sleepy though. Of course though in your mind I'm screaming at the monitor and smashing at the keyboard (like how your posts come across) so I doubt I can change your mind. Anyway, I'm going to bed (yeah of course that really means I'm so angry).
    you've replied to the op 0 times
    you've replied to me 6 times

you're fussed as fuck

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    I'm manly as fuck and I hug the shit outta other manly dudes too. Manly bear hugs. With beards.
    that asian fighter pilot in your avatar says otherwise. he's pretty though

10+ Year Old Account
    i've said the same thing from the start, just takes some of you longer to get over it
    But you are wrong there, sorry for poking. I didn't react towards anything else than this qoute:

"if a guy comes up and hugs me i'm going to whip his ass. i don't want him to hug me. no doubt in my mind he's getting a hard on when he does it because normal straight guys don't hug other normal straight guys. now i'm sure europeans are all about some man on man love but they're not the ideal men either. a real man can hunt, fish, replace a timing belt and fight. those types of men don't hug other men"

There, that isn't a right answer, the other one was a right answer said. It's the whole part that you were looking down on people whom may hug others, that is the part that bugged me.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

that asian fighter pilot in your avatar says otherwise. he's pretty though
    Please, tell me how un-manly having an attractive woman, whom you find enjoyment in looking at, as your avatar is.

if a man wants to be touchy feely with another man he's gay. when it comes to football, wrestling, grappling, etc, in context that has nothing to do with touchy feely but physical dominance

if a guy comes up and hugs me i'm going to whip his ass. i don't want him to hug me. no doubt in my mind he's getting a hard on when he does it because normal straight guys don't hug other normal straight guys. now i'm sure europeans are all about some man on man love but they're not the ideal men either. a real man can hunt, fish, replace a timing belt and fight. those types of men don't hug other men

i personally don't even think men who dance are very manly either. i don't dance or hug and i don't want a woman who lifts
    This is the most retarded comment ive yet to read on MMO-Champion.. I'm not gay and I am perfectly secure when it comes to my own sexuality. And reading what you wrote I guess you're an american superhero, but you just dont understand much of whats going on outside your bedroom. This isnt the middle age anymore, were men went to battle and after we returned home to our wifes and drank ale. Dude, get a grip.
    If you dont like to touch a guy and if you cant think anything but gay thoughts when "touch" and "guy" is brought up in the same sentence then you should just keep it to yourself.
    Your the worst example of a real man ive yet to see. Made me feel pretty emberrast of being a guy myself.
    "I personally don't even think men who dance are very manly either".... This just made me facepalm.

So in the end.. And I dont mean to flame/harrass you, but you clearly dug your own grave on this one. You never leave your bedroom and you've never met a girl. I would also blame someone. Lets blame the guys who doesnt have a problem touching other guys and can dance!

Im out.

Infracted: Please do not insult other users
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2013-02-01 at 04:44 AM.

hug is unnecessary. why stop there, why not rub their taint with the back of your hand as a greeting?

what? that's not normal? then i guess you have your answer red panda man
    you wanna know why i hated clear pepsi? because it reminded me of immodium
    WTB name change to Red Panda Man.

Also, a handshake is wholly unnecessary, too. Just to split hairs, the reasoning for it really no longer exists, and you could simply greet someone with a wave or other gesture. There's no need to make physical contact of any sort, but a handshake promotes trust and camaraderie between two people, and a hug does that to a greater extent. I'm sure stroking another man's taint would do that, too, but my studies so far are inconclusive.

Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusher View Post
    Please, tell me how un-manly having an attractive woman, whom you find enjoyment in looking at, as your avatar is.
    I double dog dare you to change his profile Avatar Mr.Moderator! >: )
    Ya hear that? It's a double dog dare, can't break that manly man!

10+ Year Old Account
    even women want a real man. if you're too in touch you get stuck in that friend zone or they just assume you're gay.
    Don't speak for women, you obviously don't know the opinions of about 99% of them. A quick man hug is way more manly then the guy not secure enough with himself to throw a quick arm around a friend.

I'm attracted to masculine men, very masculine men. A friendly hug is not feminine.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course not, I take it to the next step and go inside them.

Bow chika wow, wow.

10+ Year Old Account
    has anyone in this thread said that? men shake hands. women hug and cry.
    So you hate women, gay guys, feminine straight men, etc... Nice.

Icon made by leia06 from livejournal.com.

I'm gay, so other than getting slightly nervous with a new partner, no.