Poll: As a man, do you get put off any physical contact with another man?

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Rocko9 View Post
    Arm punches are normal, no hugs, and other primitive acts.
    So arm punches are normal but hugs are 'primitive acts'.

I see.

Quote Originally Posted by nevermore View Post
    So arm punches are normal but hugs are 'primitive acts'.

I see.
    I see arm punches pretty normal amongst guys, don't you?

Nope. I love touching my boyfriend.

Quote Originally Posted by pkm View Post
    I see arm punches pretty normal amongst guys, don't you?
    Of course it's normal. But saying that it's normal and then calling hugs 'primitive acts' in the same sentence makes my brain flash an ERROR sign.

i just love hugging male or female doesnt matter so no
    “The only thing that really worried me was the ether. There is nothing in the world more helpless and irresponsible and depraved than a man in the depths of an ether binge. And I knew we'd get into that rotten stuff pretty soon. Probably at the next gas station.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Am I afraid to touch another man? No. Do I want to touch another man? Not particularly.

Showing your affection for another man through physical contact just isn't something that I do. Hell, I don't even do it for many women. I think the last time I hugged someone was after my sister was the victim of domestic abuse.

No telling how long before then. Years probably. I'm just not a touchy feely person.

No real problem, heck I've had carry, undress and shower my friend once, since he was fucking wasted(couldn't move pretty much rofl) and had pissed himself! Then I dressed him up in the ugliest clothes(including a knited beret that I think is my grandmothers) I could find and dragged him along to an afterparty. He looked like a tool. Good times.

So a hug? No problem at all, I'd react if another man touched my cock or bum though!
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-02-02 at 05:05 PM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Theres a lot of internet tough guys in this thread, in my experience it is the ones that defend their masculinity the most are the ones that have "issues" with their own sexuality.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 03:29 PM ----------

How often does that happen?
    very rarely, putting your crotch into proximity of the other persons teeth is generally not an advisible move to make in a fight (which wrestling is a styalised form of).

It doesn't overly bother me but I'm not going to make an effort to hug another guy. It probably wouldn't be my default greeting to any male outside of family.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille
    I knew it would be useful to be french at some point.
    Quote Originally Posted by xxAkirhaxx
    just get a mac. It's like sleeping with a fat chick to avoid STD's.

It's pretty much all about culture. Being of European descent (Italian specifically) we are very touchy feely. Hugs amongst even aquaintances are common and kisses among good friends are the norm. It's perfectly understandable that many men will not feel that way though - and it doesn't make them insecure - it's usually just the way they were raised!

Deleted
    despise any homosexual who talks with the wannabe girl voice. Tbh, those guys bring shame on the entire homosexual culture.
    homosexuals hating other homosexuals?! sad. hating special kinds of homosexual men? sad as well. some are really cute. let everyone be like he/she wants to be.

Quote Originally Posted by fizzbob View Post
    if a man wants to be touchy feely with another man he's gay.
    So women can hug and touch other women and not be lesbians but guys can?

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 04:29 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac View Post
    I despise any homosexual who talks with the wannabe girl voice. Tbh, those guys bring shame on the entire homosexual culture.

That said, I wonder if some people are actually scared of gay people...well I know there are such people but I just wonder what it is that scares them.
    So do you despise any straight guy who has to deep of a voice and too macho of a sound? They don't bring shame to the homosexual culture, they don't bring shame to me, they are who the fuck they are and if that's how they are so be it. Most gay guys aren't like that , but most straight guys don't have super deep very macho voices either. I am really sick of seeing gays hate on other gays for how they are when we're all pretty much hated by masses of other people for pretty much the same damn thing. It's so stupid...

Quote Originally Posted by Dhany View Post
    homosexuals hating other homosexuals?! sad. hating special kinds of homosexual men? sad as well. some are really cute. let everyone be like he/she wants to be.
    Oh there's lots of gays hating gays and then the gays that are being hated by other gays, hating bisexuals.

If we were to make a little hierarchy chart it'd be.

"Straight-acting" Homosexual
    Homosexual
    Transexual
    Flamboyant Homosexual
    Bi-sexual
    Last edited by Themius; 2013-02-02 at 09:39 PM.

hugs and stuff? thats fine to me. however rolling around on the ground and wrestling and stuff O-O eh not a fan of that unless its actual fighting
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    So women can hug and touch other women and not be lesbians but guys can?
    pretty much

but, i mean, if it floats your boat then who gives a fuck? if i didn't feel like hugging other men was extremely effeminate and someone told me it was, i'd invoke my greatest words of wisdom; "Why don't you go fuck yourself?"

I don't like it, it isn't for me. If you don't mind it, that is your thing. If you're worried about someone thinking you are gay because you are hugging another dude, you are paying too much attention to stupid people.

Yeah, its pretty ironic, you would expect a group that has been subject to so much hate to be more tolerant of themselves.
    i don't know

i think everyone hates the flamboyant gay

hes the kind of guy who gets up on a soapbox and has to tell everyone that he's here and he's queer

Or one of those really stupid people who butt in on someone else's conversation when they describe something they don't like as "gay". Who are not always necessarily gay, but are as annoying as the guy who is blatantly going out of his way to make it painfully apparent that he likes the D.

But conversely, I think a lot of people would be annoyed with me if I stood out in front of a mall and asked every female that walked by if she wanted to be fucked with the force of a jackhammer.

goes both ways. like a bisexual.

hurr durrr maded a funny
    Last edited by Gandrake; 2013-02-02 at 10:52 PM.

nope not really long as it your friend and not in a sexual kiddies

10+ Year Old Account
    i have no problem inside the boundries of mma and wrestling but outside those arenas, yes, i do have a problem being touched by other men.

Yes. To be fair I don't really like touching anyone.

"Why don't you go fuck yourself?"
    You are the best friend I always wanted

/hug

---------- Post added 2013-02-03 at 02:47 AM ----------

i don't know

i think everyone hates the flamboyant gay

hes the kind of guy who gets up on a soapbox and has to tell everyone that he's here and he's queer
    That's being a stereotype. You want to know what I did for a version of "im here get use to it?".

Best friend wore a pregnancy gown and she stuffed a pillow up the gown looked like she was pregnant. We walked to jack in the box and I wore a sign that pointed to her saying "im gay it's not mine". 2 mormons pulled up in a car asking about have you heard the word of god. We turned to them and they stared, rolled up the window, and drove off.

Best day ever.

Or one of those really stupid people who butt in on someone else's conversation when they describe something they don't like as "gay". Who are not always necessarily gay, but are as annoying as the guy who is blatantly going out of his way to make it painfully apparent that he likes the D.
    Key word here is people, and they can butt in conversations about anything regardless of its gay or not. It's just that type of person.

But conversely, I think a lot of people would be annoyed with me if I stood out in front of a mall and asked every female that walked by if she wanted to be fucked with the force of a jackhammer.
    Some will take you up on that offer for a price.

Deleted
    I think the term "afraid" is a bit out of place here. If you'd replace it with a general repulsiveness towards being "touchy" with guys, well that would suit most of the guys I guess.
    It's not the fact that some douches would consider it " omg fake and gay " but it's all about the individual and hes mind set. For example, I don't hug anything that doesn't give me a boner....