Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Both of them where present in DS at madness in their dragon form, we have seen it even if it was not used much outside of that instance.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    He 'claims' that after killing deathwing he sent the artifact back through time to where it belonged and that he lost his powers. I don't see how he had the ability to do both. Theres no proof that he actually sent it back in time yet. I just don't see him giving up either so easily. He is after all known for being his own worst enemy.
    No, he says that the loss of his powers CAUSED the Dragon Soul to return to its proper place in time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    A flight of red dragons assisting heroes KILLED Malygos, and Alexstrasza herself shows up to confirm and mourn his loss.
    Keep thinking that....

I have the feeling that Nozdormu didn't really loose all his powers or he still has the dragon soul on him. He 'claims' that after killing deathwing he sent the artifact back through time to where it belonged and that he lost his powers. I don't see how he had the ability to do both. Theres no proof that he actually sent it back in time yet. I just don't see him giving up either so easily. He is after all known for being his own worst enemy.
    Who said Nozdormu "lost" his powers? All dragons have innate powers based on their color. Nozdormu can still alter or travel through time, but his advanced powers are gone.

As mentioned, the loss of his advanced powers was what sent the Dragon Soul back to it's proper time. Remember, he can't actually remove the Dragon Soul from the timeline, as it would cause huge problems to the timeline consistency and possibly break history. He basically took it, froze that point and location in time so that the future wouldn't be obliterated, and then once his power left the Dragon Soul returned to it's point as the Sundering was occurring, as was destined.

Also, he had to lose his advanced powers, otherwise it would be impossible for us to defeat him in a 5-Man Dungeon, Hourglass or not, he was much weaker as Murazond then as Nozdormu the Aspect.
    Last edited by Grocalis; 2013-02-01 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Keep thinking that....
    Keep ignoring entire sections of posts that point out obvious flaws in logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    I have the feeling that Nozdormu didn't really loose all his powers or he still has the dragon soul on him. He 'claims' that after killing deathwing he sent the artifact back through time to where it belonged and that he lost his powers. I don't see how he had the ability to do both. Theres no proof that he actually sent it back in time yet. I just don't see him giving up either so easily. He is after all known for being his own worst enemy.
    Actually he had the dragon soul in the present because of his powers, but when he lost them he couldn't keep the DS in the present so it went back where it belonged

Deleted
    Keep thinking that....
    If you don't believe that you are free to go do EoE, the third phase and who appears after hes been downed should change your view on that.

He lost the power to change time and lost immortality, he and his flight can still travel through time just cant change/influence it any longer.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Keep thinking that....
    Have you even read the text from the Heart of Magic?

http://www.wowwiki.com/Heart_of_Magic

"It's not actually Malygos's heart. Rather it's an object of incredible power that Alexstrasza retrieved from his body."

So unless Malygos decided to just play dead for the hell of it, allowing Alexstraza to take one of the artifacts that gave him his Aspect powers, then he actually is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wariofan1 View Post

I do hope he doesn't look like this anymore :P
    Nope. He's still a whelp. He shifts to that form and flies back to the tavern after he makes the jewel for you after the 1st part of his questline.

Quote Originally Posted by Grocalis View Post
    So unless Malygos decided to just play dead for the hell of it, allowing Alexstraza to take one of the artifacts that gave him his Aspect powers, then he actually is dead.
    I'm pretty sure the Aspect of Life would be able to tell if a corpse she was handling was really dead or not...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    He lost the power to change time and lost immortality, he and his flight can still travel through time just cant change/influence it any longer.
    Actually they can still change it or influence it, if you think about it, Murozond was the Nozdormu after DW defeat so he had already lost most of his powers (that may explain why he was even weaker than most people expected on the dungeon) but saw a future even worse so he tried anything to evade it, that's why he created the infinite dragonflight to change it, but the bronze dragonflight didn't let them sucess.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuragalolz View Post
    After defeating Deathwing, the aspects seems to have lost all their power since it channelled through the Dragon Soul but ...

We never seen their dragonform and that's a bit annoying, i mean, Neltharion, Alextrasza and Malygos were so badass, i want to see moar dragon aspects ...
    Yes we have. All the aspects show up in dragon form in the Madness of Deathwing fight at the end of the dragon soul raid.

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    I'm pretty sure the Aspect of Life would be able to tell if a corpse she was handling was really dead or not...
    I know, just pointing out how silly it is to just assume he is alive. It points out pretty well that he is dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    Actually they can still change it or influence it, if you think about it, Murozond was the Nozdormu after DW defeat so he had already lost most of his powers (that may explain why he was even weaker than most people expected on the dungeon) but saw a future even worse so he tried anything to evade it, that's why he created the infinite dragonflight to change it, but the bronze dragonflight didn't let them sucess.
    No, in Murozond's timeline, deathwing was never defeated.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yes it was but then something worse came, and Murozond tried to change time itself thinking that the destruction DW will bring is not as bad as what would have come if they had beating him.

in case you're right, why would he want DW to win?

Quote Originally Posted by Masark View Post
    Yes he was. "Endtime" is not Murozond's timeline.

10+ Year Old Account
    These, and as wowpedia say: "First then, players must go forward into the End Time and kill Murozond. Within they'll witness a charred vision of the world should the plan to defeat Deathwing fail. "

Deleted
    I know, just pointing out how silly it is to just assume he is alive. It points out pretty well that he is dead.
    He may be dead, but who knows what happens after death to an "immortal" being like a dragon aspect. I don't actually believe Blizzard would pull off such a comeback but I just wanted to point out they could^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmodias View Post
    A little proof of your theory? I would be interested in seeing what you have to refute Malygos' death. Secretly, I hope you do have something and not just "well, that is what I think".
    Stop arguing about that, many people already showed him that he's wrong, so there's nothing more to discuss

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 10:33 AM ----------

Also these's what the dungeon journal say about Endtime: "One of an infinite number of potential outcomes, this timeway depicts the desolate future of Azeroth should Deathwing fail to be stopped. Nozdormu has identified a powerful anomaly that exists in this moment and bars access to the past - and hope of retrieving the Demon Soul. The powerful creature from out of time live alone amidst the time-twisted echoes of the past."
    Last edited by Maxilian; 2013-02-01 at 04:33 PM.