Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kerath View Post
    Sure we check out men. I'm sure some girls will focus on the crotch area. I'm not really sure why though as 'the junk' really is the least visually appealing part of a man as far as I'm concerned.
    Don't get me wrong, it definitely has it's uses, but it ain't pretty
    Personally, I'm more inclined to check out a guy's arse. Or shoulders/upper body. Or legs. Or you know. His face.
    Or belly, right?

Right?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Deleted
    Sure we check out men. I'm sure some girls will focus on the crotch area. I'm not really sure why though as 'the junk' really is the least visually appealing part of a man as far as I'm concerned.
    Personally, I'm more inclined to check out a guy's arse. Or shoulders/upper body. Or legs. Or you know. His face.
    I'd say it's about the same when looking at women. The crotch area isn't the most appealing part of a woman either.
    What you look for in men is about the same as what men look for in women. Ass, chest(breasts),legs and most important of all: her face.

this is so right ^^

On the subject of underwear I would say wear whatever makes you feel good as long as it's clean, not old and grungy, and looks good on you. If you are having a problem getting hard-ons at bad times and love tight pants, well, I'm not sure any style of underpants is going to hide that, you might just need to work on controlling your enthusiasm?

Or belly, right?

Right?
    Actually yes My man has a belly and I love it as much as the rest of him <3

Ewwwww no women don't look at crotches. Wear what's comfortable and fits properly. This whole post sounds kinda creeper.

Yes so true! The only time I really focus on crotch is if it's really obvious something is going on down there, if i'm sitting down and a guy happens to stand infront if me with his crotch at eye level I will give it a second glance then look away(had that when studying recently... it made me feel awkward and the teacher always told me off as I was always looking away from him lol)

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

I think I asked my sex ed teacher the same questions when I was 12 years old

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    The Big Bad Wolf music video (Caution, may be unsuitable for younger people.)
    ... Wtf?!

As a guy: Do we look that far down? No, so it's most certain they don't either. I think most women tend to look at the face.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    if i'm sitting down and a guy happens to stand infront if me with his crotch at eye level I will give it a
    I actually started to blush but luckily this ended off quite innocently

Quote Originally Posted by Shennanigans View Post
    Ewwwww no women don't look at crotches. Wear what's comfortable and fits properly. This whole post sounds kinda creeper.
    inb4 OP calls you insecure.

Quote Originally Posted by taurenburger View Post
    ... Wtf?!

As a guy: Do we look that far down? No, so it's most certain they don't either. I think most women tend to look at the face.
    I'm sure the reason guys can't get that far down is cause they are stuck in the chest area.

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Could always go commando
    That would look cute when his zipper came undone and horse escaped from the barn.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teeruk View Post
    I'm sure the reason guys can't get that far down is cause they are stuck in the chest area.
    Nah, some women have them not big enough or too big for my liking. And besides that, I check the chest area out for just a little moment anyways and afterwards their eyes attract my attention.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    That would look cute when his zipper came undone and horse escaped from the barn.
    never happened to me except the one time my jeans slipped down and everyone got mooned.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    Gracias, ladies. I don't need to worry about finding a desk to hide behind or crouching down to tie my shoe now. Might I ask a different question? What if you were interested in that man? Would that change your behavior or make you more likely to be more aware of his manhood? Perhaps I should have included the story. I may edit the OP to include that question.
    When im not interested in the man no I do not look at his crotch area.

If i am? Yup. especially if im trying to get a 'rise' out of my guy subtly.

Oh, and wear boxer-briefs. plain boxers are so boring. I like everything that boxer-briefs give you men- i bet how cheeky panties give to woman.

Edit: oh do be careful what you wear- i was in college and a girl grabbed a young mans ass in front of me- he had the biggest erection immediately afterwards
    he had pj pants on....
    Last edited by Osyrus; 2013-02-01 at 03:40 PM.

I don't deliberately look unless I'm interested in a guy and I have reason to believe there might be something to see there. If it's just a friend or if we're doing something perfectly ordinary and innocent, my eyes stay above the waist (with occasional trips down to his rear end if I happen to be behind him). If I do happen to notice a boner on a guy, my reaction depends on how I see him. If I'm interested, I'd start flirting and whatnot. If he's just a friend, I'll ignore it, and will almost definitely have forgotten within 10 minutes. If he's a really good friend that I can joke around with on any topic, I'll make note of it and harass him mercilessly later, when there's no one who would really embarrass him present (there's a difference between giving a friend shit, and actual humiliation).

As a side note, this girl sounds like an excellent candidate for a FWB situation, if both of you are okay with that sort of thing. You might surprise yourselves and find that there is a future in it, or you might just let some of that building tension out and have fun. Whether you go that route or not, I wouldn't recommend just letting things continue with both of you trying to deny the fact that you want the other one. That sort of thing is okay short term, but if it goes on long term it can do terrible things to a friendship.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    That's good to hear. I didn't want someone to be offended or feel awkward if they saw it. If it's not a big deal to most women, it's not a big deal to me. I'm not embarrassed of it in private obviously, but in public it's not something you really want people to discuss. And yeah, I don't wear girl jeans or anything, just your typical mens Levi's and such.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 12:04 AM ----------

Definitely! Honestly I've already been hit on by a gay man and I took it in stride. I just smiled and said "thanks". Wasn't a big deal, compliments are compliments to me. I'm secure in my sexuality, so why should I care if a gay man thinks I'm attractive? It made me feel like I looked good that day.
    Exactly, I've found gay men have better taste in men then most women i know. If I got hit on by a guy, i take it as a huge compliment. I'm also the type who will cuddle with my guy friends, we are heterosexual but very comfortable with each other. Shit, if our g/f's can cuddle so can we!

10+ Year Old Account
    Just tuck it in your waistband and carry on

Okay, I feel bad because I do check out the area down south on a guy because I just do a general look. If I see something interesting I may pay more attention to that if I can get away with it with out being seen.

I feel really bad now

Quote Originally Posted by Ebildays View Post
    I feel really bad now
    For what? Rule #1 - Always remember to appreciate the finer things in life (as defined by your own personal tastes, not society in general). It's not like you're sitting there ogling them - you said you're subtle about it and only do it if you won't be seen.
    Last edited by Liagala; 2013-02-01 at 06:16 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gumdrop House, Lollipop Lane, Happy Land.
    Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Or belly, right?

Right?
    Certainly.
    >.>
    <.<
    ^.^
    Avatar and signature made by ELYPOP