Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheBeardedOne View Post
    well what else do women check out, is it just the face or do you look at the body as a whole? when im checking out a women i give their entire body a once over, discretely of course, yes this includes their crotch if in tight clothes
    Male models typically emphasize shoulder width and upper torso more than any other area of the body. Why do you think there's a trend for close-fitting t-shirts?
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Letmesleep View Post
    I'm pretty fit and the size of jeans I wear don’t leave a lot of material covering up my manhood. I’ve recently begun to feel a little exposed. With larger jean sizes you can hide your excitement pretty well but it’s fairly obvious for me right now even with a semi. Wearing a larger size pair of jeans with a belt seems kind of silly since that would look like crap, but the ones that fit properly leave others with a visual indication of my…biological functions.
    LOL. Are you really sure this isn't just a self promotion thread?

Jokes aside. You shouldnt wear too tight jeans/underwear anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

I'm never gonna understand how the skinny jeans fad got started. Even 80's fashion made more sense.
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

If I'm interested in a guy I might glance down there, but it doesn't normally happen. I'm more into looking at the upper half honestly.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaklina View Post
    If I'm interested in a guy I might glance down there, but it doesn't normally happen. I'm more into looking at the upper half honestly.
    so broad muscular shoulders and a nice face are key

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cybran View Post

I had a feeling someone insecure would eventually come along and accuse me of it. I don't wear "tight" jeans, they simply fit.

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:39 PM ----------

Ah, so it does change things : / ok that's relevant information. Thanks.

Gay man here, for what my opinion is worth:

I don't make a habit of staring at other people period, least of all strange men.

Really don't think anyone would notice unless you're particularly gifted + wearing tight pants / sweat pants or whatever.

If / when I do check out other guys (Which I normally only do when i'm sure they go that way... i'm not one of those "i can turn you" morons) I'm more interested in overall body type. I don't really go for meat heads I like tall guys with long hair. Not picky about weight.
    Last edited by Redmage; 2013-02-01 at 07:46 AM.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Redmage View Post

I don't make a habit of staring at other people period, least of all strange men.

Really don't think anyone would notice unless you're particularly gifted + wearing tight pants / sweat pants or whatever.
    I'd expect it'd be about the same as a well-endowed woman wearing a skimpy top. You're looking because you're telling yourself not to look at it because it ain't polite, not necessarily out of any actual interest.

Ah, so it does change things : / ok that's relevant information. Thanks.
    It all depends on the girl honestly. I have a friend who likes to try to guys how big a guy is by staring at his crotch. Its really weird lol. (shes also a whore so that might be why she does it lol)

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    I'd expect it'd be about the same as a well-endowed woman wearing a skimpy top. You're looking because you're telling yourself not to look at it because it ain't polite, not necessarily out of any actual interest.
    if it is on show why shouldn't you look

10+ Year Old Account

I don't really see why your opinion wouldn't matter. Both women and homosexuals are attracted to men. Hetero males don't typically check each other out either so they weren't my concern. I'm not strange though! (ignore the tiger-for-president avatar)

---------- Post added 2013-01-31 at 11:48 PM ----------

It all depends on the girl honestly. I have a friend who likes to try to guys how big a guy is by staring at his crotch. Its really weird lol. (shes also a whore so that might be why she does it lol)
    Fair enough.

I should very much like to meet this friend whore of yours...

On topic though, I had this conversation once with girls I know, and they all more or less said the same two things:

1. They rarely look down there unless they are getting physical, in which case you are good to go regardless.

2. Even if they do glance down and notice something, no big deal. It happens, nothing to be embarrassed about.

But yeah, avoid sweat pants and wear normal sized jeans.

I don't really see why your opinion wouldn't matter. Both women and homosexuals are attracted to men. Hetero males don't typically check each other out either so they weren't my concern. I'm not strange though! (ignore the tiger-for-president avatar)
    Appreciate the open-mindedness.

Some semi-related advice:

If a gay guy does hit on you, just be nice about it, tell them your not gay. Most will be embarrassed and apologize. Now if they don't back down (sometimes you get those idiots who make a game out trying to convert straight dudes) then you can be rude to them... But i've never understood those guys who blow up over getting hit on by a gay guy.

I normally only hit on a guy when i'm fairly sure he goes that way but i've had a few misfires get...ugly.
    Slaying 8bit dragons with 6 pixel long swords since 1987.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post

On topic though, I had this conversation once with girls I know, and they all more or less said the same two things:

1. They rarely look down there unless they are getting physical, in which case you are good to go regardless.

2. Even if they do glance down and notice something, no big deal. It happens, nothing to be embarrassed about.

But yeah, avoid sweat pants and wear normal sized jeans.
    That's good to hear. I didn't want someone to be offended or feel awkward if they saw it. If it's not a big deal to most women, it's not a big deal to me. I'm not embarrassed of it in private obviously, but in public it's not something you really want people to discuss. And yeah, I don't wear girl jeans or anything, just your typical mens Levi's and such.

---------- Post added 2013-02-01 at 12:04 AM ----------

If a gay guy does hit on you, just be nice about it, tell them your not gay. Most will be embarrassed and apologize. Now if they don't back down (sometimes you get those idiots who make a game out trying to convert straight dudes) then you can be rude to them... But i've never understood those guys who blow up over getting hit on by a gay guy.

I normally only hit on a guy when i'm fairly sure he goes that way but i've had a few misfires get...ugly.
    Definitely! Honestly I've already been hit on by a gay man and I took it in stride. I just smiled and said "thanks". Wasn't a big deal, compliments are compliments to me. I'm secure in my sexuality, so why should I care if a gay man thinks I'm attractive? It made me feel like I looked good that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    I should very much like to meet this friend whore of yours...
    Haha go for it if you like to chance getting an STD xD

The avoiding sweat pants thing is a very good idea too though. If its obvious people will stare without meaning too

10+ Year Old Account
    No to both questions. My eyes stay shoulders up....a nice face is where it's at anyway.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Aren't most guys genetalia about eye height for you?
    I am taller than a gnome! =(

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Also, big difference between looking and staring.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Also, big difference between looking and staring.
    You wouldn't look at an erection someone popped in public even for its sheer comedic value?

Awwww stop picking on Semaphore D:

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

You wouldn't look at an erection someone popped in public even for its sheer comedic value?
    I don't get it. What's comedic about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Pvt Hudson View Post
    Awwww stop picking on Semaphore D:
    They be meanies!