496ilvl WW/BrM monk looking for guild

Currently looking for a guild, 496 ilvl BrM/WW monk, 5/16H experience. Looking for a 25 mguild that raids 3-4 days a week, available sun-wed for raid, 7pm or later PST start time. Armory link http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...raporeo/simple Respond here or on PM.
    Last edited by holycrapfour; 2013-02-01 at 09:03 AM.

Hi Holycraporeo,

I'm from the 10M guild <Bitter> on US-West Ner'zhul. We're a former casual guild that's in the middle of a transition to a hardcore raiding guild. We were 4/16 H before we had several members stop raiding.

We are currently looking for a dedicated and skilled tank that is interested in clearing all of 5.2 on heroic difficulty and to down the current content on heroic if time permits. We are more interested in the player than in the gear.

Our raid times are currently Mon, Tues, Thurs from 8-11 PM PST (9-12 MST, 10-1 CST, 11-2 EST). We will likely add Wed from 8-11 PM PST to our schedule once 5.2 hits. We expect all raiders to show up consistently, be open to constructive criticism, and take the initiative to learn about fights and improve raid performance.

It's not entirely clear to me from your post whether you can only raid Sun-Wed or if those are the days that are just the most convenient for you, so I thought I would post anyway. If our guild sounds interesting to you, please feel free to contact me at Bitter#1387, add me in game, or send me a PM!

Regards,
    Fuzza of <Bitter>

Our days/times don't completely match up with what you're looking for, but if you're able to be a little flexible, we may be a great fit for you.

<Winterborne> of Greymane (Alliance) is a recently reformed guild. Less than 8 months ago, we decided to raid 25 man content. We are currently 16/16 Normal, 10 and a half/16 Hard Mode (The Half is Elite Protectors Lol). Though we may not be as established as most of the other raiding guilds on Greymane which have been around since BC or even vanilla, we have a very strong officer core that was able to pull together a pretty good 25 man raid roster in such a short amount of time.

Now we're recruiting to improve our Roster, replace weak links and strengthen our core for MoP content. Currently we're focusing on the recruitment of a skilled and dedicated WW monk with Tank off spec, but we're more than interested in anyone who can best what we already have.

We do NOT recruit for waitlist, or more than what we genuinely need. We find that recruiting for waitlist is simply insulting to our raiders, and we are very much against it. We ONLY recruit for CORE raid positions.

<Winterborne> is a progression oriented guild. Killing bosses when we kill them isn't enough. We like to compete for our kills. We're going to be pushing for server first kills, and we won't stop pushing there. On progression, we raid from Monday through Thursday, 6:30 - 9:30 PST.

We have multiple references in multiple of TOP END guilds which can vouch for the strength of our leadership and the potential of how far we can go. They are willing to speak with you to confirm that we are able to be a truly strong raiding guild in the near future.

If you have any questions take a look at our guild site Winterborne-GM.Enjin.com, or feel free to add me on Bnet Alexian#1728

Thanks for your time. Best of luck in your search for a new home!

-Lexi

Euphoric Method is a 10 man raiding guild who raid under the mantra that we raid with a relaxed atmosphere and depend on skill and not time spent in raid to down bosses. We are looking for all exceptional players who want to progress through Heroic Mode content.

Raid times:
    Wed, Thru, Sun 8:00pm-12:00am EST
    12hrs total raiding.
    On rare occasions raid can stay 30m to down content no later.

Expectations:
    From our new members and applicants we require three qualities
    that you be teachable, respectable, and consistent in raids.
    Coming to raid prepared ie. Flask, food, enchants, reforge
    A willingness to provide constructive criticism and a positive attitude (no one likes a negative nancy).
    A knowledge or understanding of fight mechanics.

Would love to have you for our core raiders and think you would be a great addition to our guild pushing for 25 mans and recruiting quickly for experienced raiders fell welcome to apply on our website at EuphoricMethod.com

still looking for a raid time that works.

The Late Shift is a 10 man guild located on the PVP server Magtheridon, our current progression is 16/16N and 4/16H. We currently have a high demand for a new tank. If you are able to raid from 12:30 AM - 3:30 AM (EST) on Wed./Thur./Fri. I would like to hear from you, if interested contact me via Battle Tag Kajaran#1783, or apply at the guild site listed below. Hope to hear from you soon.

tls.wowstead.com

Hi there.

Game Over is currently looking for a WW Monk, Preferrably MW OS.

25 Man raiding guild. Raiding at 8pm Eastern time.

If you show our recruitment officers some logs we may be able to pay for your transfer (Does not include a faction change).

Currently 4/16 HM's.

Add either Alex2468#1944 Or Neut2468#1570 Or Sukiie#1976.

Thanks for reading.