Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Anyway to counter stuns in CMs?
    Tank CDs/healer CDs, AoE stuns, etc.

Know where stuns can occur (first pull in both Shado Pan and Mogu'shan for example) and plan accordingly.

Brewmasters are fantastic for Challenge modes if played well. Very high dps and great self/group healing. This is from a hit/exp hardcap and then haste stacking perspective. You will have low hp (use agi flasks/enchants/trinkets), and you will be able to carry if dps underperform.

Don't let stagger ticks break you out of invisibility though! I am an idiot and had this happen once or twice.

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post

Know where stuns can occur (first pull in both Shado Pan and Mogu'shan for example) and plan accordingly.

Brewmasters are fantastic for Challenge modes if played well. Very high dps and great self/group healing. This is from a hit/exp hardcap and then haste stacking perspective. You will have low hp (use agi flasks/enchants/trinkets), and you will be able to carry if dps underperform.

Don't let stagger ticks break you out of invisibility though! I am an idiot and had this happen once or twice.
    You can avoid any stun in shado-pan.

During CMs, should I be weaving Chi Wave into my rotation or is the potential loss of shuffle too great? We're running Hunter/ Frost DK/ Shadow priest/ Resto shaman now. Before we had a WW monk in place of the hunter. The pull after Armsmaster in SH is where we're struggling, trying to get gold but not sure if we should be CCing or just trying to nuke all of them down at once.

Edit: Also, should I use Relic of Xuen with Bottle of Infinite Stars or Relic of Niuzao?

I personally use xuen +terror in the mist while tanking, I don't really like having more effective hp at the cost of other stats.

As for chi wave, it's really a great tool to use you just need to be aware of when to use it. There's a few fight where all the dmg taken is magical so shuffle isn't of great use which makes chi wave alot more viable. Gandling for exemple is a fight where you don't even need a healer if you use your EH and CW carefully.

You can see how I did all my runs on my youtube, http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list...pGFQtbwm7eAb4b

Out of all the challenge modes, the one that is most deadly for a brewmaster is Mogushan, and it's always last when we sell our gold runs. Everything fucking stuns there.

Abusing clash, leg sweep and breath of fire disorient are pretty crucial for most of the trash. Running with 2 additional stun classes doesn't hurt either. Diffuse magic can do some nice things in this dungeon as well.

One fun thing that you can take advantage of, but is quite honestly pretty hard to pull off is a complete spell diffusion;

BoF glyph is a must

This works great in an all caster pack. If you find yourself in one, wait until all of them have started casting, then use BoF, and SCK straight after. This synchronizes all their casting, 1 second before a cast finishes, just pop DM. This is going to give you a SHIT LOAD of Vengeance, and immunity for a good 6/7 seconds thereafter. Since Shuffle isn't an issue you can proceed to spam BoF them if you like until your 20s Vengeance runs out (it wont if there's a flamestrike you're standing on).

Like i said, hard to pull off, but really rewarding.
    Last edited by Zonex; 2013-02-07 at 12:12 PM.

Thanks Nerth for the link, I'll watch once I'm off work, I think I'll continue to use dual agi trinkets then. I overlooked Diffuse Magic as well, I would assume it out performs Dampen Harm in most situations on trash at least. Haven't been using Clash as much as I should, I'll start trying to increase my usage. Is the Black Ox Statue taunt worth getting for CMs? I've found it doesn't seem to work on a lot of mobs.

I'm about to start running CM's with my friends so this is some really awesome information, can't wait to watch the videos when I get home. Thanks Nerth!

Quote Originally Posted by Ampere View Post

Hehe, I sadly forgot to purify the stagger last night, so we ended up with one Extremely good try (because our healer had to go and what not), but it ended up being 13 seconds away from gold .