The Hall of Guilds!!!

Hall of Guilds

http://imageshack.us/a/img341/6426/i...0201075816.jpg

Hi you may know me from threads such as Guild Houses, Guild Vehicles and Galore! and today I will tell you about my new idea of the Hall of Guilds with the assistance of this glamerous diagram!!

Legend:
    Brown Door: Private Rooms for each top Ladder Points Guilds
    Banners: Banners of represented top Ladder point guilds

The idea is simple, Aesthetically just like a Parliament in real life there will be a big round table with chairs for top ranking parties(guilds) and with their banners representing them behind their chairs. But this is just the aesthetics for a bigger purpose of rewarding high ranking guilds their own personal room which will include a trophy hall for their achievements, an innkeeper, guild bank, and a repair bot. Also their will be a "lesser" trophy hall for everyone to see the raiding progression of the server, to keep track and just for the hell of it. It will show things like a shard off frostmourne, a part of deathwings jaw, scales of Mutanous the devourer etc. They will be located on a higher level of Iron forge and Inside the big mesa of Thunder bluff(via giant totem stairs).

It will give guilds atleast something to thrive a little harder for, at least in a recognition and ease sort of way.
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-02-01 at 02:12 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to reimagine this idea of yours, with an example that doesn't include a Wankers and Johnny Depp Rainbow guild.

Yknow, if you wish for your idea to be seriously considered.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    You might want to reimagine this idea of yours, with an example that doesn't include a Wankers and Johnny Depp Rainbow guild.

Yknow, if you wish for your idea to be seriously considered.
    Yeah I guess it was kinda rushed, oh well i'll put a more proper one when I get home, enough of me trolling though.

Edit:

OK fixed.

Here's the old picture if anyone is curious: http://imageshack.us/a/img834/3038/i...0201065055.jpg
    Last edited by Philosopino; 2013-02-01 at 02:16 PM.

Deleted
    Just take the base idea as found in Lotro and add the blizz' style