Screen Tearing in videos [Fullscreen]

Hello!

Many of you might have experienced screen tearing in game. But now with v-sync it's not a problem. However I still got this problem when I watch youtube videos on full screen. It's a annoying and I've tried to adjust Nvidia settings but still wont fix it. And I've also tried to change the hz on the monitor. No effects

I was wondering if there is anyway to fix this problem. Any program? Or is there another way?

Thanks

BTW my monitor is a 60 hz monitor. I know that if I buy a 120 hz monitor it might fix the problem, but I ain't got money for that.

Unchecked hardware acceleration after right clicking anywhere on a flash video. Close the browser and relaunch it to see if it's fixed.
    i7-4770k - GTX 780 Ti - 16GB DDR3 Ripjaws - (2) HyperX 120s / Vertex 3 120
    ASRock Extreme3 - Sennheiser Momentums - Xonar DG - EVGA Supernova 650G - Corsair H80i

build pics

Tried it! Didn't worked

What operating system are you using?

tried enabling vsync globally through the settings?

manage 3d settings -> global tab -> vsync at the bottom, turn on (or adaptive if you have a supporting card)

Since videos on Youtube are 30FPS I'm not sure how enabling V-sync would help. The problem has to be something else.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

I had a similar problem in Media Player Classic. I was noticing screen tearing while playing videos. The thing that fixed it was to enable Aero.