10+ Year Old Account
    A Black Land of Sorcery and Nameless Horror

‘Washington-Approved’ Plan to Stage Chemical Weapons Attack in Syria

Why has this massive story of global importance been removed from the Daily Mail Website? It exposes a Problem-Reaction-Solution of a chemical attack in Syria that would be blamed on President Assad to justify military action against him and his regime.

This image of the article was captured by Dr Manjir Samanta-Laughton who read the story and thought that it may well disappear given the content. She was right.

This was the original Daily Mail link for the article: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ame-Assad.html

Here is the story on the Infowars website.

Deleted
    Its the daily mail, therefor it was probably a big lie. Why do people still use that rag as a source?

http://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Daily_Mail

Read that link then never read another daily mail story again, they are full of shit.
    Last edited by mmoca51a6f9f4d; 2013-02-01 at 02:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post
    Its the daily mail, therefor it was probably a big lie. Why do people still use that rag as a source?

Read that link then never read another daily mail story again, they are full of shit.
    Oh that was a funny read indeed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by soulcrusher View Post
    Why has this massive story of global importance been removed from the Daily Mail Website?
    Because even the Daily Mail has standards when dealing with false reporting of garbage stories.
    It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.

Quote Originally Posted by RICH1471 View Post

Thanks Rich, that wiki page was a good laugh.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account
    Daily mail has the same credability as FOX, I'll rather wait for some other sources first

Hmm suicide bomb at the US embassy in Ankara.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Czech Republic, Euro-Atlantic civilisation
    Guys, go easy on Soulcrusher, after all Daily mail must seem like a pinnacle of journalism when compared to the Iranian press which he usually uses as a "source".

Infracted: Please refrain from posting only to discredit other posters.
    Last edited by Wikiy; 2013-02-01 at 04:39 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by b2121945 View Post
    Don't see what's wrong with fighting alongside Nazi Germany
    Quote Originally Posted by JfmC View Post
    someone who disagrees with me is simply wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    Virgo Supercluster, Local Group, Milky Way, Orion Arm, Solar System, Earth, European Union, Croatia
    Going to close this since OP's question has essentially been answered and there really isn't any more discussion to be had here.