Playing a rogue, wrist pain?

Is it better to play a rogue with your arm pretty much fully extended on the keyboard?

Just got my rogue 90 on 1/27, and grinding dungeons makes my wrist pretty sore...should I have my arm extended more?

Serious question, thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post
    Is it better to play a rogue with your arm pretty much fully extended on the keyboard?

Just got my rogue 90 on 1/27, and grinding dungeons makes my wrist pretty sore...should I have my arm extended more?

If you have wrist pains when playing with your rogue only Jesus can heal you.

Deleted
    I find backstabbing people all the time really puts a strain on my wrists, maybe switch to combat and make your primary attack sinister strike, the blade goes in easier making for a much more relaxing stab

Deleted
    IMO using Sinister Strike will make your wrist hurt more since you cuts with it so you have to use your wrist, but using backstab should make you elbow hurt more because you are curveing elbow all the time. Maybe you are holding your dagger in way that causes this pain. Try using some sticks in order to stiff your wrist so it will be immobilized and won't hurt anymore.

Carpel Tunnel?
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Oh you rogues you....

I think you should get a minority report type set-up.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coleslaw View Post

As much as people have made rogue puns, if you're really seeking help related to wrist extension, please try posting in the Computer forum here: http://www.mmo-champion.com/forums/290-Computer. The rogue community has no real reason to be significantly more knowledgeable about this subject.