I made a donation page for my best friend, how does this look?

Any opinions or feedback?
    --REMOVED--
    Last edited by Darsithis; 2013-02-01 at 06:18 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Looks pretty good, touching story for sure, I would just suggest you look through it one more time for grammar and spelling errors.

Edit: I only say this because spelling and grammar mistakes are a good way to lose credibility, and that is not something you want to do when asking for donations.
    Last edited by Grakey; 2013-02-01 at 06:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Grakey View Post
    Looks pretty good, touching story for sure, I would just suggest you look through it one more time for grammar and spelling errors.

Edit: I only say this because spelling and grammar mistakes are a good way to lose credibility, and that is not something you want to do when asking for donations.
    THanks a lot ill look back and correct any grammatical errors.

Since I am feeling nice today and I like people that help others, I'll help you with your grammatical errors.

Hello, this site is dedicated to my best friend of ten years, Michael. I decided to create this page for him because he has been having one of the worst weeks of his life. Michael is a man that would give any one their last dollar before he sees them go hungry; he would donate to a cause without second guessing it. He has done so much for people throughout his life that I thought I would go ahead and return the favor for him.

Two weeks ago, Michael was laid off from his job, but unfortunately, the ball did not stop there. His fiancee of a year and a half left him, and just two days ago he found out his beloved lab Roxy is having kidney failure which he cannot pay for. Seeing him go through all this has broke me down knowing the kind of man he is, that he would not accept handouts, but it is time for me to give back to him. I am setting up this donation page for him, just to help him get back on his feet, help him with his dog and show him as much as he has put out in life he can get right back. Any excesses of money donated to this page will go to any and all charities out side of this fund. Even any thing as low as a dollar will mean the world to us, so if you are donating there is no minimum.

I might have missed a few, but most of them are fixed
    Quote Originally Posted by kasath
    is anyone in this group under 18? my parole officer says I'm not allowed to play wow with anyone under 18

10+ Year Old Account
    It's very unfortunate that he's undergoing such issues in his life, but advertising is not permitted here.