Poll: The most pointless and annoying faction in WoW

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can think of two extremely annoying factions: Alliance and Horde. Seriously

- Constantly at war with one another
    - Accuse one-another of the exact same thing, all the time
    - Look to be different in culture, but the conversations on trade chat shows they share the exact same jokes
    - Whine about the same nerfs
    - Both threaten to cancel "their subscription", whatever that is in Azeroth

And that's just a sample of why both are annoying.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

There's no competition with Syndicate in this regard.

i feel like all of these factions somehow contribute to the moving of the game's storyline at some point, except nat pagle & friends. his existence is just perpetual, auxiliary fluff and i'm fine with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    In the volcanic ashlands of northwestern Georgia (Also known as Atlanta).
    Edit: Ha wrong theead. How embarassing

Lorewise I'd say every single faction on Pandaria.

The Warcraft universe wouldn't have been any better or worse off if we simply hadn't discovered Pandaria.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Voted Nat Pagle because he does nothing usefull at all.
    All he does is drink and fish and he's a complete ball ache to get exalted with.
    "One touch of nature makes the whole world kin." - William Shakespeare

~ Sig and Avatar by Shyama <3 ~

10+ Year Old Account
    Nat Pagle, and I mean just him, not the Anglers

I voted Shen'dralar because I managed to get Exalted with them right before they were announced to be removed from the Feat of Strength.

At least Nat Pagle has rewards

10+ Year Old Account
    RAVENHOLDT AND FUCKING SHENDRALAR.

I liked Ravenholdt because it was a cool hidden rogue castle, but hoooooooooohhhhhh man was it annoying to pick pocket those junkboxes. And Shendrlar was evil too. By the time I almost got to exalted, Blizzard decided it was going to nerf the Insane feat and take them away as a reputation. -.-"

I also hate the Gnomes.

Deleted
    I did Explorer's League and The Frostborn before you got rep with them in dungeons. It took almost half a year of logging on each day and doing 1 daily for each faction.

But I have to say that Nat Pagle has been pretty annoying, I'm around halfway to best friend but I saw that they increased the droprate on the ptr so I think I'll take a break until then.

Imho stuff like Ravenholdt isn't that though in comparison, you can just power through it in a couple of days.
    Last edited by mmoc7fbe35588b; 2013-02-02 at 02:22 AM.

Name me any Battle ground Rep faction or Orilla

nat pagle.. hes a boss for having his own faction now but.. the drop rate on this shitty fishes is a joke.. 300 casts and u still cant catch one.. multiply that by needing 3 per day and your spending a few hours a day fishing x 30 days just to get Nat to exalted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cloud Serpents. Seriously, having to do dailies to be able to use the mounts I get from raiding / dungeons? No thanks. Remove Cloud Serpent flying from the game and I'll be all right with them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    Cloud Serpents. Seriously, having to do dailies to be able to use the mounts I get from raiding / dungeons? No thanks. Remove Cloud Serpent flying from the game and I'll be all right with them.
    Damn right. I can't see why one should even need a skill to mount them. Not like they're all that beautiful, and they even cover up a large part of the screen with their long body.
    In my opinion there are mounts that are awesome enough to need their own skill to mount them, like the Netherwing. But surely not the Cloud Serpents.

All of the MoP factions

Warsong Outriders anyone?

Deleted
    Nat Pagle.

It rewards book that increases fishing... but fishing skill is completely irrelevant! With a skill of 1 you have 100% to catch stuff from fishing pools and there isn't anything remotely useful that cannot be caught from fishing pools.

Deleted
    Night Elfs in Vanilla. And i had to do it by turning in Runecloths only.

I needed it for the mounting skill (for the PVP battle tiger), so overall it was worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Mehman View Post
    You can turn in infinite eggs each day, and they're nowhere near as camped as they were at launch. It only took me 45 minutes to go from my first visit there at 90 to exalted.