Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    I dont play MMORPGS atm due to real life, but I've played quite the number of them. Kinda like a bad habit of mine. But no matter which MMO I play, I find something in it that makes that MMO unique to me and always draws me back.

Kinda have a nerd dream to have a youtube channel for ALL my MMORPGs. Well here is my list of played/want to play and what I love about each one-

1) Guild Wars 2- Gotta love that combat, PvP, and the Guardian ROCKS!!
    2) RIFT- Love the soul system.
    3) Lord of the Rings Online- I have never seen a more beautiful world (huge tolkien nerd), plus Captains rock and you know it
    4) Warhammer Online- My Squig Herder, what a funny class. And RvR with Brittish goblins.
    5) Age of Conan- Combat is fun, and slicing heads is even better
    6) Dungeon & Dragons Online- Dungeons dungeons dungeons and..DUNGEONS!
    7) World of Warcraft- Feral Druid spec (esp in WotLK).
    8) Allods Online- I love the art, and the feel of the game. Plus Gibberlings? Yes please.
    9) AION- Flying (more-so glidding) was very fun, great music. Love the art
    10) Star Wars: The Old Republic- Badass bounty-hunter FWT~~!

Wanna Play
    11) Tera- Can't wait for pvp in this game.
    12) The Elder Scrolls Online- What can I say? I'm intrigued.
    13) Wildstar- Wierdest new MMO coming out, gotta try it.
    14) Neverwinter Online- GET TO MAKE MY OWN DUNGEONS, WOOOOOOOOOOOOT!! (cough) I'm calm.
    Facts don't care about feelings

My website (read my and other's novels here first!) https://www.the-fiction-factory.com/

15+ Year Old Account
    The Secret World
    WoW
    Guild Wars 2
    ToR
    Aion
    Tera
    DC Universe
    Rift here and there
    bout it, will add ES:O on there when it's released of course.

Recently, the only MMO I've logged on to is GW2. I'll try out Tera in a few days though.

None right now. I've got my eye on several upcoming MMO's. WildStar, TESO, EQ:Next. Especially TESO, since the PvP system sounds awesome. No instanced PvP, 3 sided RvR with territory control and the ability to buy new skills with PvP points. If WoW had a PvP system like that, I wouldn't have quit.

World of Warcraft and occasionally DC Universe Online. WoW alts take a lot of my time.

this week istalled again Lotro, since I had pre-ordered the expansion and now is time to play it after all also I log in wow to run Black temple with my rogue to get the head from Illidan (3 months now...)
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Gw2 mainly, not even playing that much tbh.

Only WoW at the moment. But going to download Tera once it goes free to play.
    I do miss playing Rift, but don't wsnt to pay for a monthly fee for Wow and another game.

Deleted
    wow, eve, and lots of other games from time to time -----> my Game Community www.booterang-eu.com

Tera online, EVE online, SWTOR, FLYFF, WoW, Rift, Gw2, Planetside 2, World of Tanks and Wakfu.

Tera: Have been a subscriber since it got out, and will continue until it goes F2P. Love it's combat mechanics, though hate it's grindy nature.

EVE online: PVP with a Faction/T2 fitted Legion with a few Incursions done here and there, basically f2p for me now.

Swtor: Testing F2p, likely to quit at the end of next week (Just finishing up Sith Inquisitor line)

FLYFF: Been playing this for far to long, getting hard to quit.

WoW: Same as above.

Rift: I find it likely that I'll drop this game soon. I'm getting bored of it.

Gw2: Love this game to death. Jumping Puzzles and PVP all day, erryday.

Planetside 2: Lovely game about shooting people. A lot of people. Can't stop playing it.

World of Tanks: Still fun ramming people with a KV-5, sniping with a SU-100 or running around folks with a AMX 13 90

Wakfu: Just testing the game out basically.

And if people are wondering, no, I don't really have a lot of time on my hands. Basically 2 hours a day is all I can manage for gaming, but I love variety.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW, planetside 2 and sometimes GW2.

Only one: World of Warcraft. I used to play Ultima Online and I actually still have an active account never missing a single month of payments.. but I don't play it.

Ohh yeah... how bout them guild wars? I tried it and gave away my upgraded account for free.

Got so bored of wow and most of mmo's, cept aion, it has pulled me back into that old mmo formula that i have missed so much, the hard work!

Deleted
    Planetside2 only, but I got limited gametime. It's a really fun game, me and my bf rock around in the magrider stirring things up for vanu :P And lots of interesting things coming for that game as well this year, can't wait to see what that will be all about =)

GW2 is on shelf, might dust it off when they get their shit together for spvp, but they are taking their time =) But no rush really atm, I just hope they can manage to bring the pvp players back when things are ready.

Otherwise Im waiting for Archeage, and if they make it some sweet f2p-model I will play it for sure, subfee it might take longer before I try it out and will be more depending on overall views if I do. Hope Trion make their best choices of business model =)

10+ Year Old Account
    SWTOR I love it.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    I tried every "main" mmorpg's on the market even those F2P but Atm i'm playing wow, and mist of pandaria is better than Cataclysm and Wotlk imo.

Tried out SW:TOR for a little while during a boring interim period between Cata and MoP... but ironically, it only made me miss playing WoW that much more:

"That was pretty cool... but it would have been cooler on my warrior."

Age of Wushu
    Salem
    Darkfall: Unholy Wars
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

Deleted
    TOR, WoW atm.
    Others that I still follow regularly (news etc.) but play only maybe a week every 3-6 months - Runescape, LotRO, DDO.

Deleted
    GW2 and Tera tomorrow since it goes F2P