Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I am waiting patiently for my MMO to relaunch. I played Final fantasy 14 for 1.5 years until they shut down server Dec2012. A Realm Reborn is looking pretty awesome from the updates I see from their video posts

Deleted
    atm i'm back to the roots, playing Tibia!

but i also played the following:
    World of Warcraft (8 years...)
    Star Wars - The Old Republic (~ 1 year)
    Age of Conan (2 months)

And i've had chance to try the following:
    Rift
    Aion
    Tera
    The Secret World
    Guild Wars 1 & 2

Guild Wars 2: I love this game, I have never had so much fun leveling and doing pve. The jumping puzzles are way fun too. I just started playing a mesmer and they are a blast haha! My only complaint is that there isn't arena pvp.

Age of Wushu: I just started this game so I am not sure what to think yet. I really like the jumping abilities, so far I have the double jump and triple jump but there are a bunch to get.

I want to try Tera and The Secret World
    Last edited by worprz; 2013-05-02 at 02:21 PM.

Currently I'm trying to play Tera, but a mixture between lack of time and just being tired of leveling (did a lot of leveling while I played WoW) have stopped me from doing so.

Deleted
    World of Warcraft. My system wouldn't handle any new releases even if I had time for them due to actively playing on around 5 characters in WoW.

Deleted
    I play EQ Mac using the PC hack, I absolutely love it and nothing else comes close for me. Also the fact that you can multi-box as many characters as you want is just a huge bonus on an already great experience. I also play Vanguard on occasion but not very much these days. I was playing The Secret World a lot until recently but I ran out of things to do in that very quickly. Currently giving Neverwinter a try but not enjoying it at all so far.
    Last edited by mmocb126aca79b; 2013-05-03 at 01:38 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    [ Currently Playing ]
    APB: Reloaded: Decent action oriented freemium MMO. You can hold your own against pay2win, you just gotta be good, and invest a lot of time.
    Star Wars: The Old Republic: Played briefly after launch, but gave up. Giving it another shot now that it's F2P.
    World of Warcraft: Been playing since day 1 of Vanilla, and even the closed beta before that.

[ Waiting to Play ]
    Planetside 2: Computer can't handle the game; Played PS1 for about 2-3 years, loved it.
    The Elder Scrolls Online: Huge fan of the Elder Scrolls universe, been playing since Morrowind.

[ Previously Played ]
    Earth & Beyond: It was like the WoW of Sci-Fi MMOs. Easy to get into, easy to play, but had a great metagame at the end. Shutdown in 2004 by EA.
    EVE Online: Prior to E&B's shutdown, CCP w/ EA, offered free trials for E&B subscribers. I played it for a few months after my trial expired, but I never got into it.
    Everquest: Played for only a few months. Got to about level 10, and gave up before the grind became too much.
    Planetside: Loved this game. Played it for a few years, but fell out of interest when WoW came out.
    Star Wars Galaxies: Played from classic till the NGE patch, and then just quit. The CU wasn't so bad once you got used to it, but the NGE destroyed it.

Sim City. Oh wait no I mean... :P

But seriously, just GW2 right now.
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

I play WoW PTR pretty much exclusively so I don't have to pay a sub. TAKE THAT BLIZZARD.

Too bad I've bought every Blizzard title since 1999.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Deleted
    Playing Planetside 2, Defiance and a bit of TERA

Want to play: Wildstar

Have played: Dark Age of Camelot, World of Warcraft, Planetside, Guild Wars 1, Guild Wars 2, Warhammer Online, Age of Conan, RIFT, Star Wars: The Old Republic

Wakfu
    Wow

Tempted to go back and try Swtor again.

Like one of the people above me said: Want to try Wildstar.
    Have you heard of the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV? With an expanded free trial which you can play through the entirety of A Realm Reborn and the award winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 for free with no restrictions on playtime?

Deleted
    None.

Would love to play EVE online again, but I know it would be bad for my sleep and other hobbies :/

Deleted
    I play, ofen, WOW, SWTOR, guild wars 2, planetside 2. Not sure if count but also Hawken

Deleted
    Hey i'm new here , In advance i'm sorry if my English grammar isn't that good. Anyways I'm currently playing The secret World, it's actually a lot of fun for a casual mmo'er die hards can get there fair share of action.

But to come back on the subject what i personally like about it is that you are not class bound like GW or Wow and that any skill eventually is yours for the taken. Then there's the fact that Clothing doesn't effect your gameplay. The ambiance is pretty cool which takes place in modern days Only with the monsters and god knows hiding in the shadow. The first parts of the game remind me of The walking dead hahaha :P. The only thing i sometimes found disturbing was the fact that when i use my assault Rifle to leech healing a random object instead of me or a team mate but i heard you could mod that glitch. But besides that it's a cool pay once play forever kind of mmo, really different from the rest out there.

Anyways...if anyone's interested i can give you a free three days trail for the secret world, just send me a personal messages with your email address and i'll hook you up
    If you have questions ask away i'll do my best to answer them

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    GW2 and sometimes WOW. Loving MMO games.

I play WoW. That's really it... I might dip into SWTOR if I'm really bored, but WoW's the only one I play for real.

Eve online, Doesnt cater to casuals and still running strong.

Age of Wushu, wich btw is an amazing sandbox MMO, where you can kidnap other players, set bounty on them, and/or be a bounty hunter really new game, so still in the starting phase, but im hooked

I guess I'd consider my current MMOs to be World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy XI, NEStalgia.

I've seen people count League of Legends in this thread so I'll throw that up on the list as well even though it isn't an MMO.

Currently playing Borderlands 1 remaster. Amped for Borderlands 3.
    Add me on the PSN for jolly-cooperation @ PuppetShoJustice

At the moment, only WoW

I tried SWTOR last year for a couple of weeks, but ended up losing interest after hitting lvl 20