Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    England only left with Wales and Italy... both should be doable, I don't want to jinx it but I really can see a Grand Slam coming here for England.

Deleted
    France could very well get the Wooden Spoon here. Not very likely, but if they did it would be, well, humiliating for them and hilarious for us. The quality of the teams in the six nations has been very poor so far, none are really up to what they usually play like.

Deleted
    Somebody call the police, I've just witnessed a robbery. Scotland made 12 metres in the first half to Ireland's 170. Absolutely ridiculous.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can't believe Scotland beat Ireland :S That's one for the history books...

And yeah, it's not looking to good for France, if they got the wooden spoon they'd never hear the end of it heh

Deleted
    I have one question. Who are these people, and what have they done with the Scottish team?

Shame for Ireland though, they had a bit of a Kidney failure. Eh. Eh?

Proof today that you can shine your stats up real nice and stick them right up yer arse, the only statistic that counts is the scoreline and well, Scotland were ahead there - maybe not deserved (it was so poor I turned it off after 51 minutes... DOH) but sometimes that's just how things work! I know I was full of "watch out for Scotland" at the start, but if you'd said to me at the start of this after 3 games we'd be 2-1 and the French would be 0-3 I'd have bit your hand off, hopefully we can carry this on and avoid the wooden spoon - christ, it's a longshot, but we can still WIN this sumbitch!
    Koodledrum - Balnazzar EU - 85 Priest - Retired.

10+ Year Old Account
    Going down to the wire with Wales vs England I think. England have the form but Wales have the home advantage, going to be close.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Going down to the wire with Wales vs England I think. England have the form but Wales have the home advantage, going to be close.
    For some reason I feel England shouldn't underestimate Italy either, they've caused upsets before. But Wales - England will indeed be the important match now pretty much deciding if England get the grand slam or not.

Deleted
    Whatever happens I think the championship will be Englands. Still hoping Wales beat them though, it's the most important game for any Welshman! :P Pitty the price of booze in the Millenium is so expensive >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    For some reason I feel England shouldn't underestimate Italy either, they've caused upsets before. But Wales - England will indeed be the important match now pretty much deciding if England get the grand slam or not.
    Definitely, but they should go there with confidence because they could slaughter Italy on the day. I think they'll beat Italy and then edge out Wales to get the Grand Slam.

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Definitely, but they should go there with confidence because they could slaughter Italy on the day. I think they'll beat Italy and then edge out Wales to get the Grand Slam.
    And France could slaughter Italy as well and we all know how that ended don't we, the Wales game will be important but I can't see England taking Italy as mugs, not if they have any sense, especially when Wales & Scotland are waiting in the wings to capitalise on any slip ups.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    And France could slaughter Italy as well and we all know how that ended don't we, the Wales game will be important but I can't see England taking Italy as mugs, not if they have any sense, especially when Wales & Scotland are waiting in the wings to capitalise on any slip ups.
    Well, France haven't turned up to any of the games so far, been poor in every one. England whilst not playing their best have still played well. I said go there with confidence, not get complacent.

I really hope England beats Wales, it always sucks to lose against the Welsh. It would be a great sign to show our teams not too bad as well right now to claim a Grand Slam.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have this horrible feeling Wales will rob England of the Grand Slam, just like Ireland did some years back... guess we'll see!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by d3v View Post
    I have this horrible feeling Wales will rob England of the Grand Slam, just like Ireland did some years back... guess we'll see!
    haha we can hope But a Grand Slam is definitely on the table, all depends what happens on the day, though. Anything is possible.

Deleted
    I play In a rugby academy and joy was bestowed upon me when seeing this Thread.

England have show some very odd progress during there games so far in the Six Nations but as said previously.

But I need to ask the opinion of others.

Dylan Hartely (Hooker, England, Northampton Saints) or Tom Youngs (Hooker, England, Leicester Tigers)

As a Leicester fan you'd expect me to choose Youngs anyway but you may argue his previous performance in Line outs was less
    than "satisfactory". But when he came on against France he made a HUGE impact and was seen at every break down and making some rediculous tackles.

A true England star in progress if you ask me.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think Dylan is Bad; I just think he's to bullish and slow compared to Powerhouse Youngs!

15+ Year Old Account
    So... 18-11 for England against Italy, didn't see the match but apparently all England points were from penalties? Guess I didn't miss that much then...

So yeah, next week the final showdown... England vs Wales, deciding if England get the Grand Slam or not!

And France yet to win a game... who'd have thought that?

I don't care d3v - Scotland avoiding the wooden spoon, that pleases me!

Deleted
    Here's hoping that Wales manages to beat England next week, although I honestly think the English deserve the GS this year.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by koodledrum View Post
    I don't care d3v - Scotland avoiding the wooden spoon, that pleases me!
    Haha I can understand you're pleased :P Although Scotland seem to have done rather well this year, beating Ireland was a big "wow!" for me.