Thread: PokeMMO

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    I literally put WoW on hold because of this game. So simple, but so so well done.

Considering it's still in Alpha, it's surprisingly smooth and well done.

Can't wait until they add other regions! If Nintendo ever releases something like this for the 3ds, it will be revolutionary.

This is basically just multiplayer Pokemon. Crushed my hopes thinking it was a true MMO like WoW or GW2.

Deleted
    It's an mmo. Consistent world, 1000s of players running around, trading, pve, pvp, its an mmo.

Quote Originally Posted by IsaacM View Post
    It's an mmo. Consistent world, 1000s of players running around, trading, pve, pvp, its an mmo.
    How many true MMOs are turn based?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by yurano View Post
    Oh. I wouldn't want to play a Pokemon game that strays too far away from the formula.

Turn based Pokemon = real pokemon

Wow..... this might steal me away from all other gaming for a little while. I'm super excited to download it and give it a try. Hopefully the community doesn't become full of trolls and "elitists". I've never been a fan of the IV/EV grind but I suppose it won't hinder me too much to play it more lackadaisically.

Mind.is.blown.

This might be the perfect example of how to use copyright law properly.

Half of my guild and friends is now playing this, and I'm pretty sure I'll never log on wow ever again lmao

I don't think you know what MMO means... basically Massively Multiplayer Online - It's an online game - check, It's a multiplayer game as there are other people you can interact with - check, It's massively multiplayer as the poster stated 1000's of people online - check, therefore in the very essence it IS an MMO

The system the game operates with has nothing at all to do with being an MMO or not, it just needs those 3 things in which it does have, just because other MMO's are not turn based does not mean this one is any less of an MMO than the others, I can't really say for sure if it's an MMORPG but I do guess you technically role play in pokemon as well.

Deleted
    found it a week ago have played a little bit there seems to be a decent amount of players and a huge difference in pokemons

15+ Year Old Account
    This is basically just multiplayer Pokemon. Crushed my hopes thinking it was a true MMO like WoW or GW2.
    What is this? I dont even...

OT: Awesome, awesome, awesome. The mods and admins are almost always ingame talking with the community about the game and future updates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, i play a magekachu full on T4, lightning spec, git gud yo, healer chancey is too good.
    Cod has a new campaign, new weapons, new multiplayer levels every year. Zelda has been recycling the same weapons, villains, and dungeons since the 80's. Zelda recycles enough to make cod blush. The same weapons, villains, dungeons, and princess in every single Zelda for the most part. It's almost as cheesy as bowser vs Mario round 35