Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurushockin View Post
    I built my gaming PC for $600 and I get 85+ FPS on all games around max settings. I bought everything off of new egg, and I only bought parts that had free shipping/best reviews.

No you don't, and no.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kymei View Post
    No you don't, and no.
    Well considering that most of games (not counting indie games) are just console ports, it's posible. 85+ fps maybe exaggerating, but for that price u can easily get computer that can run most games atleast 60 fps.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chazus View Post
    This system is a little over budget ($520) but ought to be able to play WoW and D3 on high. Crysis I can't be sure, though.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/AWJO
    He did up the budget to $750, so I think n0cturnal's build will be the one they most likely go with. Plus it at least has Z77. >_<
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

Quote Originally Posted by Horseface View Post
    Well considering that most of games (not counting indie games) are just console ports, it's posible. 85+ fps maybe exaggerating, but for that price u can easily get computer that can run most games atleast 60 fps.
    If you exclude any graphic intensive game there is sure.
    Intel i5-3570K @ 4.7GHz | MSI Z77 Mpower | Noctua NH-D14 | Corsair Vengeance LP White 1.35V 8GB 1600MHz
    Gigabyte GTX 670 OC Windforce 3X @ 1372/7604MHz | Corsair Force GT 120GB | Silverstone Fortress FT02 | Corsair VX450

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Horseface View Post
    If you change all games to some games, and most games to a few games, sure, you can.

Well I built something similar to a puppy build that Chaud posted about a year ago and it ran me about $400. But I reused my optical and hdd. So. . .I don't know it's definitely an option. And it runs Wow on ultra at about 100 fps and BF3 on mid settings pretty well.