Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    haha good daily blink, and good to see wintraders and rating sales getting looked upon

Deleted
    That Tortos fight looks really awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    I love this daily blink! ahah

Deleted
    Pretty amazing one xD

Quote Originally Posted by tetrisGOAT View Post
    Oh, I get it. There just isn't any humour in it.
    I agree, it bums me out since so many people love it and I just can't seem to enjoy them
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Really Blizzard can't see where Shadow Priests are OP in PvP ?
    Are you serious? Spriests are getting so much nerfs this patch...
    Lower healing, tuned down burst, survival/movability nerf/remove

...But only fun to read the patch notes the way you want to see them I guess. You are probably one of them screaming that warriors need big PvP buffs NAOU. Sad. Very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by Ealyssa View Post
    They clearly stated that NO, you won't run LFR each week for reputation as you will only earn it once per boss per week.

Or you aren't in a raiding guild ? So why do you need valor gear ?
    Or your raid don't kill normal bosses easily? So LFR is not just "farming rep" but gear improvement as a overall (and without offense as everybody have the "right" to play. It's pretty much your raiding level actually, if you really are struck against normal mode that much)

Really can't see how you are forced into farming rep in LFR this time... Dailies where awfull for that, I agree, but this new system is nearly painless.
    Ironically it will work out like 5.0 A lot of raiders WILL have to run LFR. Unless you clear normal the first two weeks, you will have to do LFR to pick up any boss rep that you missed in normal raids. Not really a big deal, but just saying you might well have to do LFR.

---------- Post added 2013-02-07 at 03:22 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I agree, it bums me out since so many people love it and I just can't seem to enjoy them
    maybe the part you are missing is the ´two years later´. In other words Blizz is going to string us along for 2 more years as we try to get this legendary. I laughed because I thought of all the stupid patches we will have between now and the movie and all the different grinds the Black Prince will have us do in order to string us along for the movie.