Question Looking for an addon to help with multi-DoTing several mobs at once.

I am looking for an addon that can display the elite mobs i am currently in combat with (something like the party bars, but displaying enemies) as well as my DoT duration on them - also i need to be able to click on those "mob bars" to select the mob i want to multi-DoT.

This has been an issue for me for a long time, and i am dearly hoping that you fellas can point out at least a few addons capable of displaying hostile enemies(and debuffs on them) in a simple and concise manner.

Thank you for reading and helping me out.

I use tidy plates with the plugin threat plates for that. It doesn't create a panel with enemies that you can target from but what it does is change the blizzard health bars. They become larger and easier to see. You can go into the settings and select show your debuff on enemies and make the the health bars larger and easier to see. It has made multi dotting so much easier for me. I'm a new user here so I can't post link but search youtube for "Day 15 (part 2 of 2): Tidy Plates and Threat Plates" it's a really good guide that shows how it works and how to set it up.

Don't know if it's up to date but on my moonkin, I use PlateBuffs for bgs and arena

Thank you for your answers

Anyone who wishes to post their own suggestions is very welcome! ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    platebuffs looks really cool but I have never used it before: http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/platebuffs

the one I use is debuff filter but it keeps messing timers up when I have flame shock on multiple targets.

Use something like tidy plates in conjunction with shadowed unit frames