Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathias View Post
    There is no Advanced Settings ._.
    Have you tried Siggma's idea?
    Quote Originally Posted by High General Turalyon View Post
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    I believe that would be the bewbs folder :P
    Actually, thats a minecraft map a friend sent me, lol

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 06:02 PM ----------

[QUOTE=Siggma;20078625]http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/ho...windows-vista/

My earlier post Incorrect icon shown for a file type in Vista (March 31, 2008) tells you how to refresh the shell icons in Vista. In case the solution posted in that link does not help, you may want to clear the icon cache database. The icon cache can be cleared by deleting the hidden file named IconCache.db in the following location:

Note: %userprofile% represents the path to user profile folder.
    Rebuilding the Icon Cache Database

1. Close all folder windows that are currently open.
    2. Launch Task Manager using the CTRL+SHIFT+ESC key sequence, or by running taskmgr.exe.
    3. In the Process tab, right-click on the Explorer.exe process and select End Process.
    4. Click the End process button when asked for confirmation.
    5. From the File menu of Task Manager, select New Task (Run…)
    6. Type CMD.EXE, and click OK
    7. In the Command Prompt window, type the commands one by one and press ENTER after each command:

CD /d %userprofile%\AppData\Local
    DEL IconCache.db /a
    EXIT

8. In Task Manager, click File, select New Task (Run…)
    9. Type EXPLORER.EXE, and click OK.

Didnt work ._.
    Last edited by Korie; 2013-02-02 at 05:11 PM.

Actually, thats a minecraft map a friend sent me, lol
    Looks like a very nice map ^_~

Mind giving me an example on the Userprofile whatever? I'm a proper spastic when it comes to this.
    C:\Users\USERNAME
    where username is the name of your user account (i.e mine is Big Fried, so it would look like C:\Users\Big Fred)
    First, however, I must escape the clutches of the evil warlock Chris Metzonius of Blizzardonia. Only then may I return to Azeroth and smite the Horde with righteous fury!

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaimhin View Post
    C:\Users\USERNAME
    where username is the name of your user account (i.e mine is Big Fried, so it would look like C:\Users\Big Fred)
    It didnt work ._.

It didnt work ._.
    That was an example - I use Win7. If you use Vista, it might be different. You might try navigating to your userprofile and copying the address as text to paste there - but it should look similar to my example.

Quote Originally Posted by Seosaimhin View Post
    That was an example - I use Win7. If you use Vista, it might be different. You might try navigating to your userprofile and copying the address as text to paste there - but it should look similar to my example.
    I know it was an example, but figured it out myself before I noticed your post, it didnt work.

10+ Year Old Account
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

Ahh, okay. Well, you can always try the shortcut thing I suggested earlier - seeing if making a new shortcut from the original file works. And then there is the showing file extensions - under Folder Options in your control panel, go to view, and untick "hide extensions for known file types."

---------- Post added 2013-02-02 at 12:22 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Or this works too.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.winhelponline.com/article...ows-Vista.html

try the .exe one then reboot >.<

My friend has a simialr problem on win7, added the registry value , rebooted and it was fixed >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Toffie View Post
    Thank you <3 worked like a charm