Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Starsurge should stack.

I think that Starsurge should stack so sick of geting like 3-4 procs back to back and cant use them.

Stack them up to 3 - 4
    Insta-gib anyone in PvP
    Profit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea because that wouldnt be insanely op in pvp.

Step 1: Stack up 3 Starsurge procs.
    Step 2: Pop all CDS.
    Step 3: Win.

Deleted
    would be a nice buff it they could let us get that in PvE

Deleted
    It would've been nice indeed, they could definitly make it work for Pve only.

Deleted
    Just make it stack up to 2, just like Fingers of Frost. Especially with the NV nerf, the burst won't be insane but it will help us a bit in pvp (especially in arena where we are definitly lacking. Won't make much of a difference in pve, maybe when we get ridiculous amounts of crit in later tiers though.

Deleted
    Agreed need this so much

Deleted
    Make this for Pve to fix our lack of movement dps but not for pvp coz then we will be able to nuke more than today even with NV nerf

Quote Originally Posted by Machalphelp View Post
    Make this for Pve to fix our lack of movement dps but not for pvp coz then we will be able to nuke more than today even with NV nerf
    Yes! Gief!

Maybe make the stacks recognise only the ones that proc back to back, just like the automatic casting of the procs we have now. That way we can't stack them for PvP but also don't lose the ones we get on multidot fights.

It doesn't even need to stack, just let us use it while one is still in the air. We shouldn't be penalized for standing far away.

Deleted
    yes 300-600k dmg in 3 globals will be balanced in pvp

do people even think nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by bizzy View Post

Some people don't even care what happens to pvp

Do the same thing they did to tfb, duh. Do people even think nowadays?

Snarkyness aside I think this could be a thing, since blizzard don't seem to be completely inept these days with the whole pve vs pvp balance debacle.
    Last edited by Ascendant; 2013-02-02 at 08:17 PM.

Lots of people think, they think about more than PvP. Mostly cuz PvP is stupid. (now please go on and make some stupid comment about how much I suck at PvP, since that is the standard response.)

Thank you for reminding us of a problem nobody yet has recognized nor mentionend, you are a bright one idd.

Do people even read nowadays?

Deleted
    I dont see problem with stacking SSes.
    In PvP scenario: stacks only one aditional. So you can burst someone with 200k dmg (seems acceptable, right?) not 600k.
    In PvE scenario: stacks additional two procs.
    Problem solved. No more wasted SS, during multidotting.
    Last edited by mmocc05c784250; 2013-02-02 at 11:13 PM.

Too strong in pvp, but it would be nice for the procs to not be wasted.

Quote Originally Posted by Yazgot View Post
    I dont see problem with stacking SSes.
    In PvP scenario: stacks only one aditional. So you can burst someone with 200k dmg (seems accaptable, right?) not 600k.
    In PvE scenario: stacks additional two procs.
    Problem solved. No more wasted SS, during multidotting.
    It'd rather be 350-400k with 2 SS crits...still to random for PvP. That is not acceptable.

It'd be a nice thing for Moonkins imo and it could help to solve some issues (singletarget DPS, multitarget DPS, movement DPS to a certain grade and it'd be some nice additional burst during our CDs now that NV is getting nerfed). A big plus for this idea and it seems to be a pretty popular idea within the moonkin scene too, so maybe we'll get this lovely tool?

The PvE adjustments are yet to come (see Blue Post) and I don't see a problem Blizzard doing this, except that they hate to introduce different mechanics for PvE and PvP, but well...

Then they would have to change shamans lava burst procs as well, be more on top of your starsurges and it wont be a problem

Quote Originally Posted by Tapzer View Post
    Then they would have to change shamans lava burst procs as well, be more on top of your starsurges and it wont be a problem
    What do you mean with "be more on top of your starsurges"?

In case you mean we should be faster shooting them and pay more attention, please tell me how to shoot 5 SS in 1 GCD (that was in DS though, should've made a Screenshot ). And btw, I'm using a cancelcast SS macro for SS and cancel my Wrath casts to minimize the loss, but if I search my logs on multi dot fights etc. and see I had 1/3 more SS procs than SS in total I want to cry : /