Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dinnerbandit View Post
    Dydric, have you ever considered that you don't really care about women because you might actually care about men?
    I don't think this has anything to do with potential homosexuality. The sad fact is that women, much more so than men, tend to get pigeon-holed as sexual objects. Some guys struggle with treating them as anything other than that, even if they intellectually think they are equal and such. In their minds, they're only there for fucking.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    You made him look like the worst, while he's just a guy who likes to be with different women as much as possible before he drops dead.

As long as the girls don't suffer from it I see no problem. Once he starts pretending to be in love with them just to get laid, he becomes a legit asshole. Until then... nah.
    You must have missed the part where he said he didn't care about women apart from sexual reasons.
    I assure you I had no wish to insult. And it's absolutely not about the wish to have sex with many different people; that's completely a-okay with me. (I see nothing wrong with being slutty; it's often used derogatorily, but I can't understand why.) It's about the fact that he doesn't care about people if those people happen to be female.
    I'm not saying that that is evil either, I'm saying that that might be evidence of a psychological issue.
    Last edited by Stir; 2013-02-04 at 02:30 AM.