Page 1 of 2
LastLast

Exclamation "Two in DRAGON YEARS!!" Wrathion [SPOILER] 5.3

Wrathion is two years old did you know that?

Most don't. The quote is at least partially true he's not two in human years, but if this audio is any indication he's still rather young.

He's still very immature and inexperienced deep down and he tries not to show it, but it's there.

I mean it isn't? Is it just me? Anyone wanna weigh in here?

Well yeah he's still young, he was "born" in cata, and if I'm not mistaken MoP is only a year after the DS raid so naturally he's still very young.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

what he means by that is that a 2 year old dragon is wiser and more mentally mature than a 14-16 year old human, and therefore he can lecture anduin all he wants.

remember: wrathion could already understand spoken language before hatching from his egg, and the day he was born he took over an organization of thieves, assassins and spies. he's a born mafia boss
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    what he means by that is that a 2 year old dragon is wiser and more mentally mature than a 14-16 year old human, and therefore he can lecture anduin all he wants.

remember: wrathion could already understand spoken language before hatching from his egg, and the day he was born he took over an organization of thieves, assassins and spies. he's a born mafia boss
    Fair enough, I misunderstood. Lol I hope he doesn't start charging us for "protection".
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

Deleted
    Not hard to figure out, considering we did the quest to liberate his egg in December 2010, that was about 2 years ago.
    2 years are 2 years anyway, there's no distinction between human, night elf or dragon years.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Not hard to figure out, considering we did the quest to liberate his egg in December 2010, that was about 2 years ago.
    2 years are 2 years anyway, there's no distinction between human, night elf or dragon years.
    When you can appear as an adult humanoid, there most certainly is a difference between human and dragon years :P
    Grand Crusader Belloc <-- 6608 Endless Tank Proving Grounds score! (
    Dragonslayer Kooqu

Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    Fair enough, I misunderstood. Lol I hope he doesn't start charging us for "protection".
    he's already charging 10k per crystallized fear and 2.5k per eye. if you ask me, that boy has a bright future ahead, with a lot of gold, blackjack and hookers involved.

Stood in the Fire Static Transit's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by b0sanac View Post
    For some reason, when I read this I imagined Wrathion on a street corner selling condoms.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    When you can appear as an adult humanoid, there most certainly is a difference between human and dragon years :P
    I'm sure that dragons can appear as anything they want, they're true shapeshifters.
    The only reason they use humanoid forms in the presence of humanoid races is because they're dealing with those.

Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    I'm sure that dragons can appear as anything they want, they're true shapeshifters.
    The only reason they use humanoid forms in the presence of humanoid races is because they're dealing with those.
    many dragons also use humanoid forms for intimacy, as the touch of skin is more comfortable than that of scaly leather.

10+ Year Old Account
    he's already charging 10k per crystallized fear and 2.5k per eye. if you ask me, that boy has a bright future ahead, with a lot of gold, blackjack and hookers involved.

Sha infused drug market?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Keep in mind if Blizz didn't retcon the Aspects in 4.3 then this guy would be the Aspect of Earth.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    Keep in mind if Blizz didn't retcon the Aspects in 4.3 then this guy would be the Aspect of Earth.
    Retcon? The Aspects were charged with protecting Azeroth and they did so during 4.3. They just need a Titan to recharge their power.
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

10+ Year Old Account
    It...isn't a retcon. THey just used all of their power(As weird as that as). I disagree with /lolbybyedragons. I think they should of taken a break and rest not *OK BAI GUYS WE WEAKSAUCE LOLOLOL"
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    many dragons also use humanoid forms for intimacy, as the touch of skin is more comfortable than that of scaly leather.
    True or not, i love this =D

No, he would merely be a descendant of the aspect of earth. (Which he still is, anyway) Aspect powers aren't hereditary.

Besides, Blizz didn't ret-con the Aspects out, they merely made them lose their powers. A ret-con is changing existing lore.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You might want to check what Retconning is:P

Retroactive continuity (retcon for short) is the alteration of previously established facts in a fictional work. Retcons are done for many reasons, including the accommodation of sequels or further derivative works in a series, wherein newer authors or creators want to revise the in-story history to allow a course of events that would not have been possible in the story's original continuity. Other reasons might be the reintroduction of popular characters, resolution of errors in chronology, the updating of a familiar series for modern audiences, or simplification of an excessively complex continuity structure.
    not every change in the story is a retcon, only one that affects past facts. aspects existed, than booom! they used all their aspect power to blow deathwing up and now they aren't aspects anymore. that's not a retcon. maybe you didn't like the path that the story went through, but it's a perfectly valid one that doesn't alter any pre-existent story elements in any form or shape, so it's not a retcon

10+ Year Old Account
    not every change in the story is a retcon, only one that affects past facts. aspects existed, than booom! they used all their aspect power to blow deathwing up and now they aren't aspects anymore. that's not a retcon. maybe you didn't like the path that the story went through, but it's a perfectly valid one that doesn't alter any pre-existent story elements in any form or shape, so it's not a retcon
    It's no retcon but I didn't like it(It's an acceptable ending writing wise but I didn't like it).

Warrior-Magi

It's either a mistype somewhere or he counts the time he was in the egg even before we retrieved his egg. Since even if the events of Badlands occurred at the beginning of Cataclysm we are only a year and a half since the Cataclysm occurred and less than a year since he hatched as of 5.2. I'd imagine Kosak would explain it was 'weird stuff happened with that Titan device'.