Deleted

OH or MH [Enhance]

I just have a quick question, is having a better MH or OH better ? I mean like which should i upgrade first, im pretty sure that OH was better before but I recently leveled my alt shaman and I wanna be sure which i should upgrade first Both weps are 463 fists.

Always put a stronger weapon in the main hand.

Quote Originally Posted by Drebbin View Post
    Always put a stronger weapon in the main hand.
    This.

And also,

Quote Originally Posted by kladd View Post
    im pretty sure that OH was better before
    It's NEVER been better, where do people get this bullshit information and believe it's fact? Main hand is ALWAYS more damage, regardless of Lava Lash, Higher Stormstrikes, Windfury damage and Auto attacks is always superior.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;

Deleted
    Tell em, Barky! ^^

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Selkinor View Post
    I remember seeing just about every Enhancement Shaman putting their better weapon in their OH during Cataclysm. I was confused as to why, but they all said it was better due to Lava Lash. Probably not the case now, but was it true back then?
    No they were just bad.

...or they were using a Spell Power Weapon.

That's how I remembered it as well. If you we're doing a SP main hand, you'd put your highest damage weapon in your off. Otherwise, main hand is always the priority.

I think going back, regardless of using a caster weapon, the MH/OH questions arose with having weapons of different speeds. In some situations you had to balance out weapon speed and damage to figure out which went in what slot potentially putting a higher dps weapon in the OH.
    "They don't like it when you shoot at 'em. I worked that out myself." - Capt. Malcolm Reynolds

Objects in mirrors are your elbows.

Ciarra: Draenei Enhancement Shaman

and all those caster weapon users were doing it wrong. It's not how Blizzard wanted the class to play, so don't play like it.

Superior Weapon goes in the Main hand. Simple as that.

Case Closed.
    Raining Pandarens because of the bouncy racial?
    Quote Originally Posted by rokatoro View Post
    Some Might say it was... (•_•).....( •_•)>⌐■-■....(⌐■_■) A heavy Rain.
    I'm so sorry ;_;