10+ Year Old Account
    Oh yeah, I remember them doing Girl's Day's Expectation at some end of the year festival. Came off as cute anyway x) At least one girl seemed to do fine on that Weekl Idol ep!

They could try out more concepts that the regular innocent one even if they can't do sexy. I guess it's easier for SNSD members since they're older but they do a lot of varied concepts and a lot of them are just cool/chic or whatever you want to call it. Paparazzi was pretty hot but they could do a similar song with another outfit.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Hayoung yea, she can do sexy just fine but the rest can't really. Bomi did okay but not great and then the rest just had no idea what to do or couldn't do it xD Naeuns was awesome too where she thought she could do it at first and then half way through posing she's just like AHHHHHH, and I love how Chorong thought she was doing the Paradise Lost dance well and really she just wiggled.

And yea that was one of my favorite special stages actually, seen it many times! Girls' Day doing NoNoNo and Apink doing Expectation. I think part of why it came off as more cute than sexy is that they are wearing more clothes than Girls' Day normally wears for that dance.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oszt1QsO8ow

I hope this years shows have stuff as cool as this

And yea I mean they do variations on the innocent concept like sometimes it's more regular cutsey like NoNoNo and sometimes they're a lot of fun like U You or sometimes it's just beauty shots and dancing like Luv

- - - Updated - - -

Ohh this is interesting. A girl group made up of entirely Vietnamese members. That's cool, songs okay too. According to top comment (only one in English) all the Vietnamese comments are hating on them though.

- - - Updated - - -

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FnA43eOeXzU

To anyone not watching with us in KKT watch with us and post here Melon Music awards. Red Carpet finished, its award show time now

I'm so happy that this show is getting subbed!

http://kshowonline.com/kshow/4052-%5...hed-fists-ep.1

Its the Kung fu show with Hara, Fei and Uee
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hmmm still not sure if I'll try that tbh, maybe eventually.

- - - Updated - - -

For anyone that missed the Melon Music awards, you can find all the perfs here: https://www.reddit.com/r/kpop/commen..._performances/

Nothing super amazing but some were pretty nice. Apinks and Red Velvets were great, BTSs and Hong Jin Youngs were pretty cool too. EXIDs was a bit odd, half of it wasn't even them it was some BBoys, and Big Bangs went on waaaayyy too long even for me. GFriends was fun too.

As for everything else, didn't miss much. All the awards were super predictable since not many groups showed up so every group there was someone winning an award, but this was the highlight. Most awkward win ever (Exo were not there)

10+ Year Old Account
    So I was just watching and reading K-Ville's top 50 songs like I usually do... People are already voting Chained Up before it even came out... I mean we all know it will be amazing but still!

10+ Year Old Account
    That happens all the time xD It's how songs debut at spot 15 or so constantly Like Twices debut started at around 15. People were voting for that and they hadn't even heard a twice song yet!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    That happens all the time xD It's how songs debut at spot 15 or so constantly Like Twices debut started at around 15. People were voting for that and they hadn't even heard a twice song yet!
    I've never just paid attention to it that much... But hey they likely won't be at the back like all new songs are meant to be!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea they won't Even the nuguist of nugus usually have like at least 1 point somehow starting off but they're always at the back, then all the big groups debut somewhere in the middle. I've seen some debut in the top 10 then of course go number 1 the following week but forgot who that is. Don't think a group has ever debuted at number 1, that would be quite the feat though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Well not that shocking Ana. I'm also just glad High4 and Romeo's comebacks are getting votes! K-Ville even said they forgot to put High4 on the list this week (but will be on next weeks)! I wonder where it would have been had it not been forgotten.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume if he forgot it, it must have gotten no votes or less than everything else

By the way that Vietnamese group I linked before doing Kpop, at the start and end of their MV they play High4 for some reason.

10+ Year Old Account
    I assume if he forgot it, it must have gotten no votes or less than everything else

By the way that Vietnamese group I linked before doing Kpop, at the start and end of their MV they play High4 for some reason.
    But they did get votes...

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit I don't know if it's because his channel is becoming more popular so more votes going out but I don't remember seeing a song win by this much before. f(x) number 1 with 3179 points, number 2 being Twice with 2482 points.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    But they did get votes...
    I guess, can't have been many or it'd be silly of him to forget xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy shit I don't know if it's because his channel is becoming more popular so more votes going out but I don't remember seeing a song win by this much before. f(x) number 1 with 3179 points, number 2 being Twice with 2482 points.

- - - Updated - - -

I guess, can't have been many or it'd be silly of him to forget xD
    11 separate replies had the word High4 in it. So they had 11 votes, most being 5-10 with some being 1-3.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd then, still that wouldn't put him ahead of all the new entry's, probably between BEGs songs or before the first one is where they'd have been.

10+ Year Old Account
    Odd then, still that wouldn't put him ahead of all the new entry's, probably between BEGs songs or before the first one is where they'd have been.
    Still they got some votes and I'm happy. Romeo and High4 are probably 2 groups that only I like (or that is vocal about my liking!) even though I know none of the members in any of them!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea probably, I only know High4 because of the song they did with IU which I didn't like and Romeo I've heard of but don't think I liked anything I heard from them.

- - - Updated - - -

OMGirls Weekly Idol has been subbed, pretty short though

- - - Updated - - -

Just saw this from latest episode of RM so went to check guests and they have about 200 it looks like! For their 100 vs 100 concept. Def going to watch these episodes soon look interesting.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm turning into a salt jar. Whenever I see another rookie group get some spotlight I wish it was OMGirl instead D: Definitely need to check out this episode when there's sooo many guests even though I'm still on episode 90-something.

Did you see the dance part of the Weekly Idol ep yet? YooA plsssss
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Ohh this is interesting. A girl group made up of entirely Vietnamese members. That's cool, songs okay too. According to top comment (only one in English) all the Vietnamese comments are hating on them though.

LIME - Take It Slow
    I like this

Same group? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haPbrSgqyls

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea must be, same name and I see a bunch of viet in the comments
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    I'm turning into a salt jar. Whenever I see another rookie group get some spotlight I wish it was OMGirl instead D: Definitely need to check out this episode when there's sooo many guests even though I'm still on episode 90-something.

Did you see the dance part of the Weekly Idol ep yet? YooA plsssss
    You're still watching it in order? How often are you watching them I think I stopped on around 20 but do plan on going back eventually, right now just sort of cherry picking the episodes I want to watch Too much stuff to watch!

and yes looked up that bit on youtube, will watch the full episode when I get home later tonight.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Just got back from Blizzcon and the GEM concert. Blizzcon was pretty disappointing, nothing new announced other than ball park release dates for Legion, the movie, and Overwatch. Ended up skipping most of it again other than the Hearthstone finals and went exploring LA both nights. Highlight in food was Kang Ho Dong Baekjeong which was like the greatest Korean BBQ I've ever had in my life and I got almost an entire bottle of soju for free when the party next to us said it was too strong. I was like, no way, it's like drinking water.

The GEM concert was very good, 10/10. Would definitely go see her again at any given chance. She has really great stage presence and her voice is so good live. She did like maybe 20 songs like every 4 Mandarin songs to 1 Cantonese song. She interacted with the crowd in both Mandarin and Cantonese, so that was nice. At one point she was playing the piano to one song and held a note for like 20 seconds without dropping it, I was like holy shit. The funniest part was at the encore, when after the first encore set, people started leaving and then she came back. The lights didn't come back up yet, so not sure why people thought it was over already LOL

I recorded a couple of the songs and the encore, but the videos are uncompressed and pretty big and potato quality because cell phone recording is shit.

https://www.facebook.com/G.E.M.Offic...type=3&theater

That was the video GEM recorded on her phone at the encore

These are the videos I recorded

1st Encore (We Will Rock You & I Like You
    Talk + 2nd Encore (long distance)
    Forever Love
    Drum Solo
    You Are Not Truly Happy
    Tornado (Jay Chou cover)
    Last edited by obake1; 2015-11-09 at 08:39 AM.