10+ Year Old Account
    They handed out the k-drama ones during some drama-related panel, I guess it was free marketing (other side of it says www.kdrama.com). The U-KISS one was thrown out during some merch rain or w/e, the girl I met on the metro there caught two so I got one!

Sadly no matter what you say I'll most likely not watch twin switch stuff, some plots are just too unbelievable for me.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    But they don't technically switch that implies both take each other's place but only one does, the other goes missing

I've never heard of a site just called kdrama.com tbh, is it like drama fever or more like a wiki?

10+ Year Old Account
    You could've just clicked on the link to see! Tried doing so myself for the first time and it leads to viki.com, guess they renamed or viki bought them or something.

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    I was on my phone and didn't see it was linked D;

and ahh I see.

- - - Updated - - -

myB did a mini dance practice thing ha that's pretty cool.

- - - Updated - - -

360 version of tahitis Skip.

Seriously nugu groups are going hard at the moment. Multiple versions of Wanna.Bs Hands up, a mini version of myBs song, a dance instruction in both Korean and English by Tahiti and now a 360 Skip version. I really hope this helps them get noticed D: They're clearly trying their hardest.

10+ Year Old Account
    3rd win Riv. Also Ravi signing and Hyuk rapping a tiny bit in the encore. I also think I kind of like these outfits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    3rd win Riv. Also Ravi signing and Hyuk rapping a tiny bit in the encore. I also think I kind of like these outfits.
    That was awesome. I always watch the win videos before the performances. So adorable, Ravi looked shocked they won again and then looked like he was tearing up a little. I had to rewind it like five times to watch the look on Leo's and Hongbin's faces again when the confetti cannon went off because they both looked so surprised...Leo was clearly scared by it.

The performance was awesome too. Looks like Ken has circle lenses on now, so him and N and Ravi all wearing them. They're clearly trying to kill me.

I also started organizing a favorite with all those flower crown pictures they had on Twitter yesterday I was trying to show you. If you'd like to see more, I love them.
    http://www.aminoapps.com/page/k-pop/...xx-flower-boys
    Last edited by Rivellana; 2015-11-20 at 01:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Sounds like it'll be great.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Anakso, GEM is going to do a couple of songs via live feed on her FB page for the last stop of her tour in London soon if you're interested in checking it out :P

https://www.facebook.com/G.E.M.OfficialPage/

- - - Updated - - -

Last edited by obake1; 2015-11-22 at 08:59 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was too busy sleeping D:

and nice Taeyeon on a verbal jint track.

- - - Updated - - -

Teaser for Aprils new song, white guy in the MV again

- - - Updated - - -

New 9Muses song is out. It's great but not as good as Hurt Locker. Will probably grow on me more after a few listens but still great after 1 listen.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Verbal Jint feat. Taeyeon song has an MV now:

Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

Very catchy, think it's better than their debut!

People in the comments saying it's weird they're with a guy who is like 20+ when they're all apparently 13-17 but I'm like 100% positive that guy can't be older than 16, looks super baby faced, he's probably like 14 or so.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well considering in S-Korea it's more accepted and more common for girls to seek much older guys i wouldn't be surprised if he was older than 18. Aren't all the girls in April like 16/18 anyway? Looks =/= real age.

10+ Year Old Account
    April are 13-17 I think, but they also look it so not really surprising.

10+ Year Old Account
    That guy actually looks like he's British or something to me, looks like an actor you'd see in Harry Potter movies or something. So I'd guess probably between like 16-18.

- - - Updated - - -

I just found like the nugu-est of nugu boy groups, and this actually isn't really that bad.

- - - Updated - - -

BTS album preview:

10+ Year Old Account
    BHD when you wake up.

I know you like the original Rhythm Ta but here is an even better version!

Also OMGirl were on another show and did SNSD Dances again!

http://onehallyu.com/topic/250151-oh...sunbaes-again/

I love OMG dancing SNSD-choreo, almost best of both worlds! And so many dances

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    360 version of tahitis Skip.

Seriously nugu groups are going hard at the moment. Multiple versions of Wanna.Bs Hands up, a mini version of myBs song, a dance instruction in both Korean and English by Tahiti and now a 360 Skip version. I really hope this helps them get noticed D: They're clearly trying their hardest.
    I have a total crush on Skip, love that song and the 360-version was also pretty great, fun to see them just improvising and having fun^^
    twitter.com/the_narsha

10+ Year Old Account
    BHD when you wake up.

I know you like the original Rhythm Ta but here is an even better version!

Also OMGirl were on another show and did SNSD Dances again!

http://onehallyu.com/topic/250151-oh...sunbaes-again/
    Expected a parody but that was funnier than I thought it would be ^^

I've actually seen those SNSD dances, since I keep up with the main OMGirl thread on that forum, you should too because it's great

Arin is sooo adorable in the beginning when she doesn't know the moves!
    Last edited by BHD; 2015-11-26 at 11:24 AM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Narsha View Post
    I love OMG dancing SNSD-choreo, almost best of both worlds! And so many dances

I have a total crush on Skip, love that song and the 360-version was also pretty great, fun to see them just improvising and having fun^^
    Oh yay someone else loves Tahiti! Now I can also link this

This is a 360 greeting version, they're just talking BUT in 360! with the song in the background. I wonder if they'll do this in English too!

Seriously they're trying so hard, so many uploads of different skip related videos it's grerat. Can't be cheap to do a few 360 recordings as well! Other groups have done 360 MVs but honestly not like Tahiti did and no other group has done a 360 greeting version thing like that. For a nugu group to be breaking ground it's very impressive!
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Expected a parody but that was funnier than I thought it would be ^^

I've actually seen those SNSD dances, since I keep up with the main OMGirl thread on that forum, you should too because it's great

Arin is sooo adorable in the beginning when she doesn't know the moves!
    Yea Bomi is great, always doing things like that. Someone in the Apink thread said it's like she's swallowed a nuclear reactor at some point because she's never out of energy. Best part is Chorong uploaded it so she's feeling well enough to record Bomi and Namjoo doing karaoke at least!

and I should I guess, I started out in just Twice and Apinks threads but now just Apink because the Twice fandom is awful to be honest, maybe because they're a big 3 group but I did not like 90% of the people in that thread ;-; Apink thread is great though, maybe I should start in the OMGirl thread too! How active is it? Only downside to Apink thread is it's no where near as active as Twices thread.

because the Twice fandom is awful to be honest.
    Whaaat.. I thought you and TzuyuSlayedHisPussyTwice were best friends!
    Quote Originally Posted by Revi View Post
    Stop equating casual to bad, they're two different things.
    Casual refers to time/effort spent.
    Bad refers to skill.
    Your English isn't casual, it's bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    The OMGirl thread is pretty active, keeping in mind the group isn't currently promoting anymore. Not sure how many pages per day but whenever I f5 there's at least a few new pages. Would be more active if people didn't make a new thread for every video and just talked about it in there instead The videos are still linked in the main thread ofc, but not all of the conversation is kept in there.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt