Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    I know they broke up a long time ago but where can I order albums from High and Mighty Color? T.M. Revolution? Where do you get J-Pop cd's? I can't find anything on Amazon.
    Have checked amazon?

Quote Originally Posted by HoJaf View Post
    Have checked amazon?
    They didn't anything.

Thumbs up Yes Your Right

Yes You Are Right

- - - Updated - - -

They didn't anything.

10+ Year Old Account
    Youtube occasionally gives recommendations for Japanese music. I know that's probably common for the others in here, but my algorithm doesn't typically go there. And I click on them even less. But this time I did, and Kind of felt instant positivity for it. Never heard of Scandal before, but they released an album recently, and I've been digging it https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ye9...6iA-a1&index=2

10+ Year Old Account
    I know this thread is dead, but I've been looking for more JRock to listen to, and found a few so far. Stereopony. The above Scandal. nano.ripe, who I knew about but really listened to their entire discography for the first time. Now I'm going through Silent Siren's music. If anyone has any other female jrock music to suggest, I'm all ears. Bonus points for Roselia style keyboards involved.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I know this thread is dead, but I've been looking for more JRock to listen to, and found a few so far. Stereopony. The above Scandal. nano.ripe, who I knew about but really listened to their entire discography for the first time. Now I'm going through Silent Siren's music. If anyone has any other female jrock music to suggest, I'm all ears. Bonus points for Roselia style keyboards involved.
    It's a bit more on the j-alt than jrock side of the scale, but I've been obsessed with Mass of the Fermenting Dregs lately

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    It's a bit more on the j-alt than jrock side of the scale, but I've been obsessed with Mass of the Fermenting Dregs lately
    It's a pretty good sound, but yeah, not quite my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    If anyone has any other female jrock music to suggest, I'm all ears. Bonus points for Roselia style keyboards involved.
    I've been enjoying Polkadot Stingray lately, not sure if that's the kind of thing you're looking for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Syri79 View Post
    I've been enjoying Polkadot Stingray lately, not sure if that's the kind of thing you're looking for.
    Clicked on a couple of their most popular videos, and it sounds pretty good. So I will check them out next.

I've mainly been binging Scandal and nano.ripe, with a little Stereopony on the side. With some anime-based bands like Ave Mujika and Rondo, who sadly don't have many songs each. And of course my favorite Roselia, who has plenty of music already. Luckily, Spotify has all of this.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2024-06-07 at 12:09 PM.