10+ Year Old Account
    I should've gone to bed over an hour ago, but now I'll have something to watch as soon as I get home tomorrow
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Here is another song from Spyair. This band is growing on me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    Here's another one if you're ever bored: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BKf9Hq3X2Ec
    I haven't seen it yet though, so I don't know if it's good.
    *Talking about "growling" to keep other guys away from their girls etc*

"Is there any member that only has aegyo, or are all EXO members really manly?"

BAEKHYUN: "I don't think there's any member that only has aegyo."

Suuuuure

I didn't have time to watch it earlier today, but I'm watching it now. The first 15min was pretty much only commercial->introductions->growl being played. Seems to get a bit better now though!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Best part of the entire episode!

Nice! The radio shows tend to be a bit slow, but there are often enough good parts to justify watching the whole thing :3
    Mhm, it started off really slow, like, first 3 minutes is nothing but commercial and my video won't buffer fast enough so I can't skip it ;_; When they got to the real interviews (B-hyun carried the entire show tbh) it was totally worth it. That and Chen's amazing solo performance.

Pretty sure I can name all the members now. Might be a bit iffy on one or two. But I'm still not sure what everyone's role is. Some wikipedia pages for groups have that set up very nicely, but not EXO's.

- - - Updated - - -

Shouldn't Anakso be in here claiming its too lonely around now? Now that I'm actually at a PC, he's gone Come out, come out, wherever you are
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    My Taeyeon senses alerted me.

Nothing to post at the moment though, Suengri teaser sounds like it's the intro to the song so doesn't really give much information about what the song will be like, and although I like exo I'm definitely not an exotic like you guys so don't have anything to add to that discussion!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    My Taeyeon senses alerted me.
    Hi!

Nothing to post at the moment though, Suengri teaser sounds like it's the intro to the song so doesn't really give much information about what the song will be like, and although I like exo I'm definitely not an exotic like you guys so don't have anything to add to that discussion!
    I guess.. I was just really bored so I hoped you'd appear and lighten me up! But now it's time to go home, so I'll be back (and hopefully something kpop-related will have happened) in about an hour. But yay, it's been clear all day and now when it's time to go home the rain is pouring down </3

- - - Updated - - -

Oh neat, Mig is back now too. Moar EXO to talk about later then, bye!

- - - Updated - - -

Indeed! Although the dancing is a close second. Suho dancing to Alone was hilarious
    Yeah true, 3rd best part would be Tao's reaction when he dropped his chunchunks (or whatever those are called!). The whole ep is just filled with great stuff :3

Ooh, now I have to watch it. I was never crazy about Baekhyun but after the aegyo I really want to see more of him
    You were never crazy about him, yet you named yourself after him on MMO-C? Or hmm, I never did stop to think about when the video is from..

Yay \o/ and to be honest, I don't know all their roles either >.<

D.O, Chen and Baekhyun are main vocalists. Luhan and Xiumin are also quite good singers I think.
    Chanyeol/Kai are the rappers in EXO-K and Tao/Kris are the rappers in EXO-M. (Chanyeol is the only good one though)
    Kai and Lay are the main dancers.
    I really have no idea why Sehun and Suho are in the group ._ .
    Isn't Luhan a main dancer and singer? So it's like he's great at everything! Wikipedia told me this so I dunno how accurate it is, but we know he's a great dancer (Maxstep etc) and his vocals really surprised me in Wolf I guess Xiumin's just a vocalist and not main/lead :s

Saw some comment a while ago about the roles in f(x) and the person who wrote the post only said "Leader" for Victoria and "Maknae" for Krystal, so for some people the age seems to be enough By the way, isn't Kris the first leader in an SM idol group that isn't the oldest? Or if Suho is considered the leader of EXO as a whole I guess not D:

You should be! EXO is great :3
    I second this! There's not enough boy band love oozing in your brain, and that is a shame!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah I really like his name :P I wanted to name myself after an EXO member but Kai was unavailable, and Jongin isn't as cool sounding as Baekhyun
    Ahh, right I've been thinking about changing my name every now and then.. but I can't seem to think of anything I like.

Oh.. maybe? I honestly have no idea. I mean he's a good dancer, but so are the rest of them *shrug* Yeah his voice really surprised me in Wolf as well. He was always my favourite M member, but I had no idea he was such a good singer
    But not all of them are *that* good. There has to be a reason they chose him for Maxstep Oh btw, I just thought about it when I wrote the past sentence. In the first video you linked the members said that they thought Sehun was one of the best dancers, maybe that's his thing? Or maybe they were just joking like with Suho

Yeah they always seem to make a big deal out of the youngest member. It doesn't matter if you're a good singer or a good dancer because you will always just be "the maknae" :<
    At least some idols have broken out of that title and are more known as something else in their group, like Kyuhyun being one of the best singers of Super Junior. Most probably think Wookie or Sungmin are the youngest

I think Suho is the leader for the entire group. He has said he often pays for their meals and stuff because he's the leader (I think this was in an interview where all the 12 members were present)
    Ah right, so SM sticks to their unwritten rule about having the oldest member as the leader. Since age is such a big deal over there I guess it makes sense.. After only listening to SM groups I was really shocked to find out that Hyorin isn't the oldest member of Sistar ^^ Tbh, I was very surprised to find out about their ages too, they all look at least 25. (during the So Cool days when I checked their age that is)
    Last edited by BHD; 2013-08-16 at 07:39 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    That Seungri teaser... yea i don't have anything to say about it, i'm as wordless as you guys.

As for everything else you guys said (so much stuff to read).... i don't like EXO at all so i will stay out of the current topic.

I just have to add this : (song start at around 1:50)

10+ Year Old Account

Decent song, but what's up with all the explicit MV's lately?

Speaking of explicit MV's: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UcLRHZTzyP4
    The song is pretty catchy.
    I don't know but it's becoming annoying. Not that i mind looking at pretty ladies, but i'm listening to music, not watching some underground websites.

Yea that bikini MV... it's a shame they have to do this in order to get views.

I'm dissapoint Korea.

You should like them

Decent song, but what's up with all the explicit MV's lately?
    It's summer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    I don't know but it's becoming annoying. Not that i mind looking at pretty ladies, but i'm listening to music, not watching some underground websites.
    I'm actually listening to music, SNSD and Glam MV's are practically the only MV's I've watched even though I listened to a lot more on Youtube.

10+ Year Old Account
    EXO-K Mama was good, but i didn't like EXO's Growl nor Wolf.

Is there any songs i should like particularly?
    And what is the difference between Exo A->Z?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post

I'm actually listening to music, SNSD and Glam MV's are practically the only MV's I've watched even though I listened to a lot more on Youtube.

I usually watch the MV when they come out, and if i like it then i'm going to listen to the song. But often i don't like the MV nor the song and i never watch/listen to it ever again.

EXO-K = Korean
    EXO-M = Mandarin

I didn't even like MAMA.

10+ Year Old Account
    EXO-K = Korean
    EXO-M = Mandarin
    Figured as much, but what about EXO with no letter? they are the same as K and M? Just like SNSD if we wrote SNSD-K or SNSD-J?

10+ Year Old Account
    That bikini song...is the strangest MV and song o.o
    It was good and then suddenly...yellow poka dot bikini and just what...

AND YES!

Kara will be releasing a song on the 21st ahead of their album Can't wait! That's so close.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kagdar View Post
    Figured as much, but what about EXO with no letter? they are the same as K and M? Just like SNSD if we wrote SNSD-K or SNSD-J?
    Exo with no letter is all 12 of them, their are 6 in Exo-k and 6 in Exo-m
    But lately they seem to have all 12 in each version pretty evenly anyway so I think they're losing that bit of their concept.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't change it! Yours is perfect just the way it is :3 What's the story behind your name anyway?
    Can't say there's much of a story, actually. I was running around on a WoW fun server and I saw a really awesome-looking troll called Badhairday, so I took that name on my next character on the real servers. 7ish years later and now I'm called BHD both in WoW and MMO-C!

I do like this name, it's just that it's not really a name at all! Tbh, I even sported a "bad hair day" hat for a while ^^

Yeah I thought about the Sehun thing as well, but I have no idea. I never really cared about him so I never thought about it, but I've never heard anyone say he's a good dancer before.. *shrug*
    Yeah true, and I don't really notice him during their performances that much either. Although, he does have Lay's part in the chinese version where he's in the center and everyone is dancing around him. Seems like they usually trade rappers for rappers and dancers for dancers, but then again it might just be that Kai had to be somewhere else.

Seems like it Although Suho was chosen as the leader because he trained the longest (although I guess that is tied in with him being the oldest ) - He's also from a wealthy family.
    Hehe, if they based the leadership on family wealth I guess we'd have Siwon as the Suju leader! And maybe Sunny for SNSD if her family gets anything from Lee Soo Man ^^

And yeah Sistar looks way older than they are. Allkpop published an "article" lately with some idols ages. I never would've guessed that T-ara's Boram and BoA are the same age: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2013/...e-the-same-age
    Luhan being my senior by 3 years blew my mind o.o

Exo with no letter is all 12 of them, their are 6 in Exo-k and 6 in Exo-m
    But lately they seem to have all 12 in each version pretty evenly anyway so I think they're losing that bit of their concept.
    Yeah, for this album all 12 members are taking part in both Wolf and Growl, but during the dance performances they are still split up into two groups. Although those groups are mixed between M and K members I think they'll go back to 6-6 for whenever they release something new
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    As lovely as ever :

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    Can't say there's much of a story, actually. I was running around on a WoW fun server and I saw a really awesome-looking troll called Badhairday, so I took that name on my next character on the real servers. 7ish years later and now I'm called BHD both in WoW and MMO-C!

I do like this name, it's just that it's not really a name at all! Tbh, I even sported a "bad hair day" hat for a while ^^
    Woah. 7 years. Now that I think about it, it's nearly 4 years for me, though if you add up all my breaks I haven't even got 3 years of subscription time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm so jealous of that little Kid Taeyeon smiled at but he barely noticed her
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=pwaN8pJoiJw

- - - Updated - - -

Nana <3

And wow episode four is the cutest yet! Also WHOA if you go to the actual video, Loen has made comments on the video
    I wonder who is making the comments!

10+ Year Old Account
    Woah. 7 years. Now that I think about it, it's nearly 4 years for me, though if you add up all my breaks I haven't even got 3 years of subscription time.
    I think I started about 8 years ago, but at first my nickname was "Poki" (misspelled 'pookie' which my sister called me). And I think I only have 2 or 3 months where I haven't had an active sub, hehe ^^ That history and you still have more achievements than me!

I'm so jealous of that little Kid Taeyeon smiled at but he barely noticed her
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=pwaN8pJoiJw
    That kid will see this video a few years later, and forever cry himself to sleep thinking about what he missed!

And wow episode four is the cutest yet! Also WHOA if you go to the actual video, Loen has made comments on the video
    I wonder who is making the comments!
    Episode four of what?

Probably someone from their "Social network team". Like when SM uploads a photo from a tour and at the bottom it says "- SM FACEBOOK TEAM" or something similar. Dunno what kind of person gets a job like that tho

I wonder what asians deal is with using caps
    Cave Cave Deus Videt